Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
strolling through town ((open)) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutantsstrolling through town ((open)) Sy48lsstrolling through town ((open)) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
strolling through town ((open)) 2qu4qkk

strolling through town ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vera Foxx
Human
Human
Vera Foxx

strolling through town ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 08:13 pm

Vera was going through various shops trying to find the perfect gift for her and her husband's wedding anniversary; they have always gotten each other gifts every year that wasn't just sex, and she decided to find something locally that he'd probably enjoy. Currently, her son was hanging out with a family friend, so it allowed her to go shopping without him begging to come with her since she goes into shops she'd rather have Cernunnos look at on the Internet. About to enter a store, the socialite bumped into someone and said, "Oops! Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Maze
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Jessica Maze

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime08/08/15, 01:40 am

Jessica had decided to get a little bit of shopping done as she wanted to get something nice to wear for Dominic. She had left Jessie with him and was a tad bit scared that Jessie would not want to be left alone with him again but she trusted Dominic. Jessica had found a few things for herself, Dominic, and jessie that she knew those two would like. She had bought a few more things in the store and was about to walk out when she accidentally bumped into a woman, she laughed a bit and smiled. " It's quite alright. I should have watched where i was going. Are you okay?" She asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Vera Foxx
Human
Human
Vera Foxx

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime08/08/15, 10:08 am

"I'm okay. Are you?" she asked the other woman. Looking at her, Vera commented, "Looks like we're both shopping. Maybe we could help each other out?" She decided to might as well take this opportunity to get to know the other and possibly make a new friend, a friend she can shop with. Her Italian accent became apparent when she asked, "Is there stores you can recommend? It's hard for me to find the perfect gift for my husband."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Maze
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Jessica Maze

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 02:46 am

(So sorry I haven't posted!)

Jessica listened to the woman and nodded. " Yes I am fine. No harm done." She said with a small laugh, she nodded in agreement. Jess didn't have many friends to go shopping with so it would be nice to have someone other than her teenage son. " You're from Italy I see." She said politely, she extended a hand. " Jessica Maze, its nice to meet you." She said warmly before nodding. " There are quite a bit of stores I can recommend, I can actually take you to some of the stores if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Vera Foxx
Human
Human
Vera Foxx

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 04:38 pm

((its ok dont worry!!!))

She smiled widely and let out a small chuckle. "That's always good." Vera could possibly befriend this one. It's possible that she also has a kid around her son's age since she felt as though he could always use some friends in his life. "Yep! It's a very beautiful country." The socialite extended her arm and shook the other's hand. "Vera Foxx. Pleasure to meet you as well. That'd be nice. Maybe we can get to know each other while we're looking around as well."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Maze
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Jessica Maze

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 01:14 am

Jessica listened to Vera. " Yes it is, I have traveled to Italy a few times in my life, mostly to Rome and Venice but that was many many years ago." She said with a quiet laugh, she wondered if she could convince Dom to go there sometime for a second honeymoon of sorts, she probably could. She nodded. " I would like that, come I'll show you some of the boutiques and stores." She said with a smile as she opened the door and let Vera walk out first before walking out after her. " So, what kind of gift are you wanting to get him?" She asked as she walked down the street with her.
Back to top Go down
Vera Foxx
Human
Human
Vera Foxx

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime14/10/15, 06:47 pm

"I was born in Naples. Many years ago? You should visit again at one point. You should check out Mllan since it's one of the fashion capitals of the world alongside Paris," Vera commented giving a smile. "Thank you! Sometimes one gets so used to the luxury of online shopping to where you forget how nice it is go shopping out in fresh air," she added with a small chuckle. "I honestly don't know, all I know that it'd be something nice that he'd love." The socialite had to be honest since her husband didn't give her any hints on what possible material gift he might want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strolling through town ((open))   strolling through town ((open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strolling through town ((open))
Page 1 of 1