Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Out and about (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsOut and about (Open) Sy48lsOut and about (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Out and about (Open) 2qu4qkk

Out and about (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Out and about (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:25 pm

Blake wanted nothing more to do then to go on a walk by herself. The school was great and her brother seemed to be making friends which she didn't mind. She just had to make sure her brother didn't get hurt that's all. The blonde vampire was walking around in the dark woods going no where really. The vampire just liked walking around in the Dark Woods.
Back to top Go down
Calista Ravenwood
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Calista Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 04:38 am

Calista yawned as she walked through the dark woods on her way home, she had been working all day and she quickly took her heels off. Makota was at home with Iris, Drake, Alistair, and Rena being a house wife sorta person. She giggled a bit at the thought, she couldn't wait to get home and see them again.

Calista continued walking, just lost in thought, when she suddenly ran into someone. " Oof!" Left her mouth before she fell on her butt, she looked up and saw a young girl there and she smiled. " I'm so sorry hun! Here, let me help you up." She said as she helped the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 06:18 am

Blake was just walking when someone ran into her and she fell. Blake looked to see a fellow blonde and could tell just from looking at the girl that she was not human. "Thanks" Blake said as she let the fellow blonde help her up to her feet. "I'm Blake by the way" she introduced herself to the other blonde. "Why aren't you wearing shoes?" Blake saw that the woman had no shoes on. She thought it was strange but whatever helped this stranger in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Calista Ravenwood
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Calista Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 02:42 am

Calista knew this girl wasn't human, no humans ever came to the creatures world. Some didn't even know it existed. The only humans that knew of the creatures world were the ones attending Luna Vermiculus.  " No problem. I should have been watching where I was going, i get lost in my head sometimes." She giggled a bit,  Makota always laughed at how ditzy she could be.

" I'm Calista. It's nice to meet you, Blake." She said with a smile, when she asked why she had no shoes on she blinked a bit and than looked at the shoes in her hands and laughed. " I've been on my feet all day working, wearing six inch stilettos doesn't make it any easier but i gotta dress nice for my job." She shrugged a bit. " What are you doing out here all alone?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime08/06/15, 08:12 pm

Blake nodded to her, she knew what it was like to walk around in her own little world not knowing where she was going but just letting her feet take her to where she is going even though she did sometimes end up in a place she had no idea where she was at and would have to ask directions on where to go. "Don't worry, I do the same thing" she replied.

"Yeah that is true, well at least you look good working in something that kills your feet" Blake replied. When the vampire was asked why she was here that night she shrugged. "Just walking" Blake answered.
Back to top Go down
Calista Ravenwood
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Calista Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime18/06/15, 04:48 am

Calista nodded and looked around the woods. " There's just something so calming yet ominous about this place, i don't know why it just is." Calista said with a soft chuckle and a shrugshe loved this place and her home wasn't too far away, she listened to Blake speak.

" Thank you, being an ambassador requires you to look your best at all times.
So i have to dress all high class and fancy, but i'm used to walking in higher shoes than this. I wanted to be a model for the longest time so these aren't the highest shoes i've worn." She said again with a small giggle. " I'm headed home, this place is a short cut to my house. You look like you could be a model though." Calista added with a small tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 03:01 pm

Blake had to agree with the other girl. The girl had a point on the woods, Blake just liked coming out here because she knew that no matter what she could go out at night and be safe because if she was still human she'd be killed where as of now it is the opposite because she now has fangs. "I totally agree with you."

"If you want to be a model then why don't you go for it? It can't be that bad you know" Blake replied. She couldn't believe that Calista has worn shoes higher then the ones that she has on. "Hopefully you don't break your neck" she added. When the other girl said that to Blake, Blake smiled a little bit. "Thank you, and it sucks you never became one because you look like you have what it takes to be a model."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 12:45 am

Drake was in his room reading, Makota was taking care of Iris and his younger siblings, he suddenly heard his mothers voice some few feet away. He frowned, who was the second voice? He quickly got up, slipped his shoes on, and grabbed his jacket. He flitted out of his bedroom window and quickly ran to his mothers side, even though he looked 13 in human years he was actually 130. He quickly flitted to where his mother and some stranger was and he stood by his mom.

" Where've you been? We've been waiting for you for hours, Makota was beginning to get worried!" Drake said, a little miffed at his mothers tardiness. He made an effort to ignore the other blinde haired vampire that was standing near.
Back to top Go down
Calista Ravenwood
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Calista Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 01:04 am

Calista nodded at Blake. She heard some rustling and just shrugged it off as an animal or something, but she knew it wasn't one. Instead, she went back to listening go Blake speak. " No it couldn't be all that. But my time has come and gone, I'm happy where I am. I'm pretty decent at my job. It pays well too." She joked at the end bit, but in truth, it did pay really well.

Calista smiled. " I haven't broken my neck so far, but it's really not that hard. Just take it slowly and even if it takes forever, just keep your movements slow and you won't trip and fall." She said with a laugh, when suddenly a familiar scent hit her nose, Drake? She than saw the boy in question and smiled a bit at his scolding and she pulled Drake close and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

" I'm sorry, I was just having a nice conversation with this young lady." Calista told him, she turned back to Blake as the young girl spoke. " Thanks. But I think my time for modeling has come and gone." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime28/06/15, 05:20 am

Blake also heard the rustling as well due to her vampire hearing and knew that it was nothing. Blake could just tell from her experience with her twin brother Aiden. When Calista said how her job paid well, Blake just nodded. "Well that's good, I know there isn't many jobs out there that pay well so you're very lucky in that department" Blake replied.

Blake nodded once more, she wasn't really a fan of walking in heals but Blake did own some for whenever she was in the type of mood to be wearing those. "Well that is good to know, not many people can walk in them and pretend that they can" she knew from experience. Her being a vampire helped a bit.

"Who's that?" She asked. When Calista said how her time for modeling has come and gone, Blake replied. "Its never too late."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ravenwood
Creature
Creature
Drake Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 05:00 am

Drake looked as his mom was speaking to some young lady. When she pulled him close and wrapped an arm around his shoulders he blinked. " Mom." He mumbled, embarrassed that his mom was hugging and kissing him in front of some stranger. He was a typical 13 year old kid.

He listened as they seemed to be talking about modeling. " What are you thinking about modeling again or something?" He asked his mother, he wasn't sure what his siblings or Makota would think about that. When the blonde girl asked who he was he turned and looked at her.

" I'm Drake. Drake Ravenwood. I'm her 13 year old son." He said as he pointed his thumb at his mother, he moved out of her arms and stood in front of her protectively. " You gotta problem with that?" He asked her sharply.
Back to top Go down
Calista Ravenwood
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Calista Ravenwood

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 10:54 pm

Calista nodded. " I know, that's why I'm very happy I was able to get this job and keep it." She said, she didn't want to think that just because she was a part of the Blazon family that was part of why she had the job she had. She giggled when Drake was embarrassed. " What? Too old to be hugged and kissed by your mother?" She asked him teasingly as she pulled Drake closer and kissed his head multiple times as he tried to push away her grip tightened on him.

Calista shrugged when Blake said it was never too late. " I dunno. I'll have to talk to my girlfriend and see what she thinks." Calista said, she watched Drake and glared at him sternly. " Drake Malachi Ravenwood. Where are your manners?" She scolded him and cut him a look. " He's one of my twins. I have two sets of twins. He's the oldest out of him and his sister Iris." Calista explained as she looked at Drake, who stood protectively in front of her. " I'm sorry, I think he's been spending to much time with his uncle Jared." She added through gritted teeth, she hated it when Drake wanted to be a brat and act like Jared with strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about (Open)
Page 1 of 1