Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Just a drink (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsJust a drink (Open) Sy48lsJust a drink (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Just a drink (Open) 2qu4qkk

Just a drink (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

Just a drink (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 09:19 am

Malia was just getting a drink, she earned it since she works full time and this was her only day off. She needed to take a load off and this is the place that popped into her head. She hasn't had a drink in a year and she hates that she has always been so busy with work that she doesn't even care about a social life, but she was going to get a life, she wouldn't let her job get in the way of finding the one and having children as well.
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 10:36 pm

Cale was bored being at home by himself and with Snow, so he decided to go out for the day. He told Snow, his dog, he would be back soon. He had just walked around the human side of Romania and window shopped, maybe he would find something for his sister? He found a couple things for Esme and bought them to surprise her when she came home from her tour with Christina Maze.

Cale did not realize how late it was until he looked at his watch, it was around 8:30 or so, he looked around for a place to get a drink and maybe something to eat. He walked to a nearby restaurant and pub, he walked inside and looked around, it was a nice place. He sat down at the bar next to a beautiful lady and ordered a beer. While he waited he looked at the young lady. " Hello there, I'm Cale, Cale Argeneau, what's your name beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 05:23 am

Malia was sipping on her Malibu bay breeze when she saw someone from the corner of her eye sit down next to her. She didn't think anything of it until he began talking to her. Malia looked at him and couldn't deny the fact that he was a very handsome man. "Nice to meet you Cale, I'm Malia Lorraine" she responded. "What brings you to this pub?" She asked to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime05/07/15, 02:05 am

Cale sipped on the beer he ordered as he waited for the young lady to speak, when she did he smiled. " It is very nice to meet you, Malia." He said as he kissed the back of her hand like a gentleman, he wondered what a beautiful girl like this didn't have a million guys flocking to her maybe she had a boyfriend and was waiting on him? If so, he was in deep trouble. Not just with the girls boyfriend, but with his sister as well. She would kill him 100 times over if he found out he flirted with a already taken girl.

Cale shrugged at her question. " Eh I dunno, I was just pulled to this place after walking around. Thought I could get something to eat and drink, although, I didn't count for meeting a beautiful lady." He said with a smirk as he sipped his drink again.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime06/07/15, 05:02 am

Malia couldn't help but blush when he kissed the back of her hand. Cale looked like such a gentleman and she knew that it was difficult to find that kind of person around, she didn't have a boyfriend, but if she did she would totally break up with him for Cale. It sounded mean but yeah that's her most deepest desire, finding a gentleman to be with.

"You're very sweet, I never thought I'd meet a cute guy in this place either" was her reply to what he said. She couldn't believe she said that but who cares she did.
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 02:02 am

Cale smiled as she blushed, he always had that way with women. He did not have a girlfriend at the moment, usually the girls he dated couldn't stand the long distance thing when he was working. So they usually broke up with him after a year or two. He shook his head a bit inwardly, get rid of those thoughts! He shouted at himself mentally. He shrugged.

" It seems that fate decided you would meet a cute man, and that I would meet a beautiful woman." He said with a smirk. " So, what does a beautiful girl like you do for work if you do not mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 05:59 pm

Malia never really had been dating because she was always trying to save her sister from herself, but after a while, she gave up on Willow, although she loved Willow so much, she couldn't handle what her sister had decided to become. A monster.

"Well it does seem like fate has brought us together for a reason" Malia said playing along with where he was taking this conversation to. "Well I walk at a law firm, its okay but it does pay my bills" Malia answered. She was a girl who never really used the power she was given because of how dangerous it could become. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime12/07/15, 02:30 am

Cale could see Malia was in thought so he ordered some food and sipped on his beer. This girl seemed very interesting, he didn't know why, she just was. When the bar tender set down a basket of chili cheese fries he took one, dipped it in the ranch, and ate it. He than offered the basket to her. " Want one?" He asked before stealing another fry.

Cale nodded. " Yes. Yes it does. Although, I am not a fan of surprises, I think I like this one." He said with a smirk as he sipped his beer again, he nodded. " So, you're a lawyer or a lawyers secretary?" He asked curiously. " I'm an actor. I'm bigger over seas ironically than I am over here but eh, oh well." He shrugged a bit, whereas Esme was big all around the world, he was big in the US, London, Japan, anywhere but his hometown.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 06:32 pm

When he offered the fries to her, she couldn't help but smile and nod. "Thank you" she said sweetly as she also dipped it into ranch dressing and took a bite of it. "Yum, these are so good, you have a good taste of food there" Malia complimented. Cale was such a mystery.

When he asked what she did she smiled. "I am the assistant to a lawyer, it pays the bills and is much better then actually being a lawyer, I watch my boss go through tough times" Malia answered. "Oh wow, that is amazing" she smiled. She never met a famous person before but Cale seemed normal so she wouldn't be showing any special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime22/07/15, 03:17 am

Cale nodded. " You're welcome." He said as he ate another french fry, he chuckled at Malia. " Thanks. I just look and see what looks decent." He told her honestly as he chuckled, he sipped his beer again. He thought she had a very beautiful smile. He wanted to keep her smiling and happy.

Cale nodded. " Being an assistant isn't an easy job as most people think, believe me, my assistant goes through more tough times than I do." He joked with a chuckle, his assistant, Sera, might as well be his managers because his manager put more work on her than Cale ever had. He shrugged when she said his job was amazing. " It pays the bills." He said as he sipped his beer again. He loved his job, but sometimes it was nice to just he a normal person, not some celebrity.

" I must say, your boyfriend is a very lucky guy to wake up to that beautiful smile every day." He said.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime22/07/15, 07:23 am

When he talked about how assistants had it worse then anything, she couldn't help but agree, being an assistant is harder then it looks. "I agree, I can honestly say that I have been called a bitch twice because of what my boss did" Malia exclaimed, she didn't like being called names but she had to do what she had to do and that was to remain calm and not worry about it. "It definitely does" she replied.

Malia couldn't help but blush and shook her head. "I don't have a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime01/08/15, 02:02 am

Cale shook his head. " People shouldn't take their anger out on you. I told everyone that if they treated my assistant like their pack mule, treated her with disrespect, or anything of the like. They would be fired on the spot. I told my assistant that if any of those things happened she could punch them in the face and stand up for herself." He told her honestly. He chuckled. " My sister laughs and says our jobs pay the bills very well." He joked with a chuckle as he sipped his beer again.

Cale smirked. " Well thats a shame. I would think a beautiful woman like yourself would have yourself a handsome man who loved you with all his heart, treated you like a princess, and would love waking up next to you every morning." He told her with a smile, he ate another french fry.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime25/08/15, 08:09 am

"Thank you, some people never see it like that, they just like to treat me with so much disrespect but it is my fault since I let them walk all over me, I'm guessing I'm too nice to actually want to stand up for myself. And I don't know how to hit anyone, I guess its being a girl that is the problem" She joked about the last part but she really didn't know how to punch or anything like that. No one taught her how to defend herself.

"No one thinks that" she laughed as if she were shy.
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 03:58 am

Cale shrugged at her thanks. " Didn't your father teach you how to punch or anything like that?" He asked curiously, his father had taught him and his sister both how to defend themselves. " No its not you being a girl, I can teach you how to punch someone if you'd like?" He suggested as he sipped his drink again. " Don't let anyone walk all over you, thats one of the main things my dad taught me to do." He added. Cale's dad always taught him and Esme alike what they should and shouldn't do, so he owed most of the things he knew to his father. Cale looked at Malia. " I do." He said seriously before eating another french fry, he really did think she was absolutely beautiful, whoever didn't think that was utterly crazy. " Do you have any siblings?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 08:38 pm

"Well my father was more like that with my older sister not with me. He always said that I had a weakness buried within and that was why I couldn't slap or hit anyone" Malia explained. "Oh please, can you. I want to learn how to not be just a pretty face but a hitter to" Malia wanted to be more then what she was now. "I will try not to Cale" she replied honestly to her. "Yes I have a sister but she went evil."
Back to top Go down
Cale Argeneau
Creature
Creature
Cale Argeneau

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime05/09/15, 10:45 pm

Cale listened to Malia and shrugged a bit. " Just because you have a weakness inside of you doesn't mean you can't slap or punch something." He said simply, he sipped on his beer again before smiling a bit. " Alright. I'll teach you how to punch." He agreed with a nod, he didn't mind being able to teach her how to punch or anything liked that, he would never forgive himself if he allowed her to get hurt. " Don't 'try' just 'do'." He added with a smirk, try was not in his vocabulary, you either succeeded or failed, well, fail was not in his vocabulary either. Cale blinked a bit when she said her sister went evil. " Evil? As in Unseen evil?" He couldn't help but ask, he had heard of the unseen stuff but never really paid much attention to it. " I have a sister as well, she's a singer though, Esme Argeneau. She is touring with Christina Maze at the moment though." He said with a shrug before sipping his beer again.
Back to top Go down
Malia Lorraine
Human
Human
Malia Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 10:20 am

Malia couldn't help but laugh at what he said. What Cale said had a lot of truth to it. "That is true Cale" was what she replied to him. "Good, because I really need to learn, I don't want to get mugged or anything like that" she said jokingly but there was some seriousness behind it as well. "Oh I will just do, trust me on that one" she replied with a smile. When he asked if her sister went Unseen evil she nodded. "Yes she did" Malia hated what her sister did but in a way still loved her. Willow wasn't always evil, she was good when she was younger and the two loved to play together. Then when her sister went evil it crushed Malia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a drink (Open)   Just a drink (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a drink (Open)
Page 1 of 1