Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Share | 
 

 What you in for? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonothan Riley
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-06-29

PostSubject: What you in for? (Open)   09/07/15, 08:14 pm

Why did it seem that hospitals didn't have any good magazines anymore? The television was on but it was on mute so unless one could read lips you had to guess at what the person was talking about. Jace didn't have the patience to do that nor did he really have the sort of personality that read either. Pacing the waiting room while waiting to get called back so he could have his vitals taken then led to a room so that they could x-ray his arm and stick it into a cast, he was just thankful that it hadn't been his leg or foot that got messed up. He'd broken it once and it hadn't been a pleasant experience for either himself or his mother. His mother had been at the point where she threatened to chain him to a chair or his bed to keep him still and off his foot so it could heal correctly. This time when he'd been leaping off roofs and trying to do a somersault off one, he'd landed wrong on a dumpster, thankfully only breaking his arm. It was currently in a sling and he was trying to move it as little as possible.

Spotting someone else who at least seemed as bored as he was, Jace went over to say hello. While being told he was obnoxious at times, and rude, he still went over and took a seat next to them. He wasn't sure if they were there for a visit or if they were waiting to be seen as well. "So," he asked curious. "Whatcha in for?"

_________________
"I may run and I may hide, but I never tell a lie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ashestoashes.pro-forum.co.uk
Alyce Moody
Creature
Creature
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What you in for? (Open)   12/07/15, 11:10 am

Alyce was bored. She just got home from school and was bored. She was bored at school. Dumbing down was hard. It wasn't enough that she had already managed to skip grades and was a girl who looked thirteenish in highschool but she was still bored. The classes bored her. The teachers got annoyed at her. She couldn't drop out even though she only had the senior year to go through. It just started and she had decided human school was boring. She often studied Daddy's psychology books or things daddy wrote. Or medical books. Practiced first aide. She was kicking her feet waiting for daddy or mommy to get on break so she could have lunch. Blinking a bit when a man came over and sat beside her. She giggled a bit. "Shouldn't that be my line mister?" She asked lightly.

_________________

"When I'm as big as mommy and daddy I'm going to be just like daddy! Only I'll be as prettiful as mommy too!"
~quote by alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonothan Riley
Human
Human
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What you in for? (Open)   23/07/15, 05:14 pm

"Well, I suppose so...Hey!" Jonothan pouted pretending that he really believed what he'd be saying next. "Do I really look that old? To be called a mister?" Mister was what you called people your parents' ages or teachers so they didn't go about talking about 'disrespecting youngsters' or something along those lines.

"I don't even have any laugh lines." But he couldn't keep a straight face and grinned at the girl. "What are you doing out here by yourself? Can't be that you find hospitals boring too? At least out here you can watch people..." He trailed off since actually if he looked around, there weren't that many people to watch. "Well, dang."

_________________
"I may run and I may hide, but I never tell a lie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ashestoashes.pro-forum.co.uk
Alyce Moody
Creature
Creature
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What you in for? (Open)   04/08/15, 12:56 pm

Alyce laughed a bit at the pretend pouting. This guy was some other kind of stupid? Or maybe it was intentional and he was a class clown type. She had gotten in trouble at her human school after a bunch of cheerleaders tried to play tricks with her. Then started to bully her...she'd had just about enough of them. She ended up getting in a fight and while she had some scratches her sleeves hid it and her form wasn't bruised. She won...she had stormed off from the school when she got lectured about the incident from the principle. His comments just the last straw. She knew she had time before daddy would get the email...and she made her way back here.

Even as she was thinking some of this she was listening to Jonothan and registering his actions and statements. "Would you prefer I called you class clown?" She asked with a snarky tone and an arch of her eyebrow. She shrugged and grinned a bit. "Joker's on the playing cards don't but you sure seem to enjoy playing up the false village idiot role mister...you're pretty funny. Whats your name?" She asked him. "You must've been invited or have an appointment but it isn't that easy to get here. I hope you don't anger the boss. Then again this is the guest area." She said with a giggle. Looking ath im.

Tilting her head to the side. "People watching is an interesting past time but it requires people. I am people watching now." She said to the boy...little more than a boy just like she was little more than a girl even by her raise. To her...he was older and younger but that made him fascinating.

_________________

"When I'm as big as mommy and daddy I'm going to be just like daddy! Only I'll be as prettiful as mommy too!"
~quote by alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What you in for? (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
What you in for? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Vermiculus University :: Human World :: St. Mercy's Hospital :: Lobby and Waiting Room-
Jump to: