Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Face to face (Thana) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsFace to face (Thana) Sy48lsFace to face (Thana) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Face to face (Thana) 2qu4qkk

Face to face (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

Face to face (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 07:28 am

Vasilisa wanted to come face to face with her biological parents good child, she knew about Thana and who she was, but Vasilisa couldn't believe that the girl actually was good while she was evil. Now Vasilisa knew why she was given up for adoption, because she was a terrible person and Vasilisa loved that about herself. If she ever comes face to face with her biological parents she's going to thank them for given her up to her true parents that raised and loved her. Vasilisa knocked on Thana's door. She had a smirk on her face and was ready for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 07:35 am

Thana sighed and got up off her bed, she had been waiting for this day for a while and opened the door. " Hello Vasalisa." She said as she opened it, and looked at her sister . It had been a while since her or Austin had seen her. Though Lisa never knew her and Austin had secretly been looking out for her.

" So shall I turn my face now so you can hit it or would you like to talk ?" Thana asked her, waiting . God she didn't want this day to come. But like all things it had to.
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 04:16 pm

Vasilisa walked in when Thana opened the door. She looked around the dorm room Thana was given and scoffed. "This is your room? It looks pathetic" Vasilisa was grossed out by this scene. When Thana offered her face, Vasilisa turned around and grinned. "Oh, but what would be the fun in that?" Vasilisa said punching her square in the face and kneed her in the gut. "Still don't feel like that is enough."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 05:03 pm

Thana rolled her eyes as Lisa scoffed " Well I do have a house and a castle ." She said before groaning as she got one in the face and guts. Yeah she probably deserved those for one reason or another. " Well why don't you shut your mouth up for once and stop crying poor me so we can talk ? Then it might be enough for you Whiney little ass." Thana said to her.

Between them she doubted there was love lost. And right now she didn't have time for her supposed sisters shit. Her face didn't do much other then go red for a few minutes from her sister. " Now if you are done bitching and crying poor me. Would you like to know what actually happened ?"
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 06:14 pm

"Yeah, well you can take you Castle and house and shove them up your ass, because when I rule the world, everyone will be bowing down at little ol' me" Vasilisa smirked. She loved being evil, it was a great quality. "Oh you can talk all you want Thana, whether I believe you is the real story. So please enlighten me with what you have to say." Vasilisa said as she sat in a chair and looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime11/09/15, 07:10 pm

Huh so her sister was still on her Vendetta to rule the world. Oh how little she knew of the bigger things. "Since you had it so hard let me ask you something." Thana said, "How hard you must of had life. Being tortured and having runes placed on you. How hard it must of been having objects pierce through your heart. How hard it must of been watching your family die. Then having to bury them. Oh it must of been so hard having bits of you ripped out. Oh wait. You didn't have any of that....I forgot . Silly me you had it so hard because our parents saved you from a life of misery and hurt and instead gave you to people that could recognise your gift and help you develop it. Tell me darling sister how long have you been starving for? I'm sure it must of been so hard because as a witch you dropped your potion bottle. Listen up Sis you got the better end of the deal so if the whole reason you are evil is because you are jealous that you got given a better life and that poor mummy and daddy loved you so much they didn't want you to live a life of misery grow up."

With that Thana threw a blast of energy at her sister. "Tell me again how you had it so hard growing up as a witch Darling sister. Because I am DYING to know what you went through that was sooooo bad you turned into a little love whoring bitch."
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime12/09/15, 04:46 am

Vasilisa listened to Thana and listened really close. When Thana began explaining her life story to her, Vasilisa couldn't help but smirk at it. Knowing that Thana had it hard made her love the story. Vasilisa had the better end of the stick before she knew the story behind Thana. She was also glad that her biological parents are dead because of the fact that she would have killed them herself. When Thana was done explaining, Vasilisa got hit with one of her sister's runes and it cause the air to get knocked out from her.

"What the hell was that?" Vasilisa asked. "And Thana, you have know idea what I went through growing up, so don't try to make it like its a one way street."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime12/09/15, 08:28 am

Thana looked at Lissa, "That my dear was my gift. Unlike you I didn't get to simply be something I'm a Halfling. That's why I was kept because I had DNA that was so screwed up. I don't think you had a perfect life but stop saying you had a bad one." She said, and looked at Lissa.

She looked at her sister, "I have Energy sourcing. That's my gift. Now if you would like to be civil I would like to talk to you . If not please leave. I have a lot on my plate right now and I don't need a bitchy sister. I will make time for you if you want it but I don't have time to deal with pathetic shit. "
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime13/09/15, 06:32 am

Vasilisa didn't feel bad for Thana, she deserved it. Thana had their parents while Vasilisa was thrown to the wolves and now she was evil, but Vasilisa definitely knew she was the lucky one because she couldn't imagine her life being a good person, she pictured her life evil and proud. "Well that is something we can agree on, I had a great life with people who loved me and loved evil. Now me being evil is a great thing, I am not you, I am not a good person and I love that about myself."

"So talk."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime13/09/15, 06:51 am

Thana rolled her eyes, "Why have you come here Lissa, what do you want?" Thana asked her, "Apart from your unrealistic dream of world domination what do you want? I doubt you are here to actually get an education so something has brought you and I would like to know what."

Don't get Thana wrong she did care about her sister, but she had a million other things going on as well. "Why did you come here today? Apart from to punch me. What do you want from me?" Quietly she kind of wanted her sister to have a relationship with her, but she doubted that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa Malloy
Freshman
Freshman
Vasilisa Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime13/09/15, 04:25 pm

When Thana asked what she wanted, Vasilisa smirked and stood from the chair she had been sitting in. She walked over to her sister and when she was face to face with Thana, she smirked and laughed a little bit. "What do I want? I want you to suffer" Vasilisa said with venom in her voice. She was evil... there was no good in her. She slapped Thana in the face before she walked out of the room and made her way to her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Thana)   Face to face (Thana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face to face (Thana)
Page 1 of 1