Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Date Night (Thana) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsDate Night (Thana) Sy48lsDate Night (Thana) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Date Night (Thana) 2qu4qkk

Date Night (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 02:36 am

David had rushed out of the library and went up to his dorm awaiting the fateful 7:30. He had everything planned out, although he stretched the truth with Ms. Boudreaux about how long they'd be gone she'd get over it.

As it came close to 7 David got dressed in a navy blue shirt, dark denim jeans, biker boots, and a leather jacket over it. He walked out of his dorm and went to his solid black 1967 Camaro that was in the garage and he got inside, started it, and pulled up to the front doors.

He got out and leaned against the passenger door, waiting for Ms. Thana to show up, he wondered if she would like where he would be taking her or not.

Date Night (Thana) Rigsiv

His Clothes
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 05:22 am

Thana had gone to her dorm room and had gotten changed, she was studying still and Gabriel was with her. They had been hugging and he was looking over her shoulder on her bed and pointing things out to her and explaining how to write the history of America, and had been gently playing with her hair when David honked and she looked at the time. "Damn......I'll see you in a few hours." She said and smiled and gave him a hug before picking up her small bag and walking out and downstairs.

" I'm coming I'm coming ." She said and threw her small backpack over her shoulder, "I'm here." Thana told him, and hopped in her car.

Date Night (Thana) 3472dc2499daea244f8827d0b229e0fe
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 03:14 am

David was a little impatient he would admit, but he was a little excited to take her out. He heard the door open and smiled at Thana. " Good." He stated before speeding off, he drove down the street and made a right. He turned the radio on but kept the volume low. He took a deep breath and frowned. " Was Gabriel with you?" He asked, a werewolf's nose was excellent, plus he knew his brothers scent anywhere.

He continued driving for another 20 miles before the diner came into view. " Here it is." He said as he pulled in and saw a lot of retro cars in the front, teens and adults alike were standing outside chatting away. David pulled into the parking lot. " This is your surprise."

Date Night (Thana) Drcos7

The Outside of the Diner
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 04:09 am

Thana looked straight ahead as she got in the car, she didn't answer him straight away. "We were studying, I have a mid year assignment due tomorrow and we are partners." Thana said, but said nothing more on it.

She smiled though as he drove in to the Retro Café , he had picked somewhere he knew she would enjoy. "Okay I admit..that is pretty cool." She said and got out of the car, and looked at the other cars as she walked in. He knew she loved cars, hell anyone who spoke to her for five minutes would know.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 04:50 am

David nodded. " Oh. So you and my brother were 'studying' huh?" He asked with the air quotes around study, he knew his brother was just as much of a flirt as he was, well he didn't have the moves or the suaveness of David.

David grinned. " How much was it you said you pay me if I impressed you?" He asked jokingly, he wouldn't actually take money from her. He turned the car off and got out, he opened the door for Thana before walking in with her. He pointed to a booth in the corner of the room and walked with her there.

" I'll be with you two in a moment hun." a woman at the bar said to them, David nodded.

" Take your time." He said, he sat down across from her and looked around. " I usually come up here every once in a while, they have great burgers, very greasy so when you're hung over and got the munchies for some  greasy fast food this is the place to come to." He said with a laugh, he looked out the window and knew Thana was in love with all the cars. " Which one you like best?" He asked.

Spoiler:

The Inside
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 04:58 am

Thana looked at David, "Why do you always do that?" She said, he always made her feel bad and made her feel like she was doing something wrong by hanging out with him. "Yes Actually we were going over Ancient Greek murder rituals." Thana told him, and rolled her eyes. Pulled out a fifty and gave it to him, before sitting down she refused to take it back.

She looked at the cars around her, "The Pink T-Bird." She said with a smile, "So you bring a vegetarian to the greasiest place in town. Good idea." Thana told him with a raised eyebrow, like how dare he.

Thana's favourite car
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 05:10 am

David looked at her. " Do what?" He asked. " I just know my brother, when he see's a pretty girl, like you, he'll do anything to get your attention including flirting." He said with a shrug. When she started talking about what they were studying he nodded. " Sounds fun." He muttered.

When she handed him the fifty he rolled his eye's. He slipped it in the back of her shirt, claiming he was fixing her collar. When she mention the Thunderbird he nodded. " Good eye, I personally like the hot rod next my car." He said pointing to it.

" First off. I didn't know you were a vegetarian. Second. They have Veggie burgers and salads." He said pointing at the spot on the menu when their waitress came over.

" What can I get you two?" She asked the two of them.

" I'd like some tea please." He looked at Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 05:29 am

Thana didn't answer him, and simply looked at the menu. "I know I have a good eye." She said, "I grew up with cars, don't forget. I can re build a whole car, framework and all in four days. " Thana told him before deciding to let him off the leash. "I'm messing with you David, not full vegetarian. I'll take the Mel's Special, and a salad please, and some tea as well."

She let out a rare smile, and looked at him. "I do eat meat but not a lot." She explained, the burger she had only had a small amount of meat and was easily overpowered by the veggies on it. It was enough for her, plus a salad.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 05:40 am

David nodded as he listened to her. " That's right. I forgot about that." He admitted as he scratched the back of his head, it took him a year and a half to fix up his car. It also took a lot of cash to do it. He blinked when Thana said she was messing with him and ate meat sometimes. " Ah." He said nodding, he listened to her order. " I want what I usually get Mel, please and thank you." He said with a charming smile.

" Right away sweetheart, I'll get your drinks real quick while they get your order." Mel said before walking away to get their drinks. David turned back to Thana. " I told you I came here a lot." He admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 06:06 am

Thana listened as David spoke and laughed slightly, "It's alright....If you want I can show you my garage after..or another day." She offered him, and felt the money slide down the back of her shirt. "Sneaky asshole." Thana said, and reached behind her, lifting her shirt up just enough to tease him as she reached in and got the money and shook her head.

She raised an eyebrow, "Clearly." Thana said, and let out another smile. " I Can see why you do though. Its nice here." Thana told him, and looked at the area around her. "Come on I want to talk to the car guys. We have some time to wait I am sure."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 04:42 am

David nodded. " Whenever's fine. I'd like to see all the cars you have." He said with a smile, he chuckled when she called him a sneaky asshole. He swallowed a bit as she lifted up her shirt and teased him a bit, he inwardly shook all the dirty thoughts and mental pictures away and rubbed his face a bit.

He nodded when she said it was nice here. " Yeah, the people are nice, the foods decent-" as soon as the words left his lips he felt a bop on the back of his head. " Watch your mouth boy, or I'll make sure your meal isn't what you asked for." Mel said warningly as she walked past. David chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. " You know I love your food Missy Mel. It's the best in the world." He stated with a grin, Mel just went 'mhmm' but smiled and went into the kitchen.

" Sure," He said as he slid out of the booth. " We'll be right outside Mel." He added to the woman, she nodded and David opened the door for Thana and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime07/05/15, 05:02 am

Thana smiled as she watched him, and smiled as the woman called Mel thwacked him on the back of the head. " I like her." She said, and looked at the woman. Then laughed as she watched him watching her as she lifted up her shirt slightly. That was funny, she noticed him gulp.

She got up and watched as he opened the door for her, and smiled as she walked through the door. " Thanks." Thana said to him, and looked at the boys as she walked over to the rows of cars. The boys wolf whistled her, "Sorry boys. I don't care whats under your hoods, I care whats under the car hoods." She said to them, and looked under the hood of one of the custom muscle cars. "Chevy twin turbo, six cylinder." Thana spotted, "New dipstick, 2007 engine, nice." All the boys around her had their jaws dropped, and looked at her. Holy cow she actually did know what she was talking about. "Anyone else want to try tell me I'm just a blonde?"
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 11:35 pm

David rolled his eyes at Thana. " Everyone likes Mel. But you only cause she hit me on the back of the head, which really hurt!" He said the last part loudly so Mel would hear, she just shook her head at him. David nodded when she said thank you as he opened the door for her.

David rolled his eyes at the men who wolf whistled at Thana. He chuckled at what she said and he crossed his arms as he leaned against his car which was a few feet away. He listened to her talk about the car and he saw the men were stunned into silence. He clapped his hands slowly. " Very good. Now, how about you tell me what's under my cars hood without looking under it." He told her, he wasn't wanting to show her up or prove she was wrong, he wanted to show these lug nuts how good she really was when it came to cars.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 11:56 pm

Thana smiled and laughed . " I'm not even denying it and you know it . You know my rules mean I'm not supposed to hit you so she can ." Thana said, and looked at David. " Rev your car " Thana told him, when he did she smiled . " Specs , 1967 Camaro, several different engines available from the sounds of that you have L78 396ci , three hundred seventy five horse power , 415 pounds to the foot torque. Also smells like sex , grease and more sex ." Thana said which made everyone laugh and she looked as their food arrived and went back inside .

Thana sat back down and briefly looked at her phone and looked at s David.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime16/05/15, 03:18 am

David rolled his eyes. " I don't peg you much for a goody two shoes, you seem like a rule breaker to me." He said with a mischievous smirk. David nodded his head, got in his car, and revved the engine. He listened to her talk and he nodded. " You'd know if it smelled like sex wouldn't you?" He said a bit icily as he took the keys out of the ignition and got out of his car. He walked smooth past her and went into the restaurant, he sat down in the booth.

He ate a french fry and frowned when she looked at her phone. " Got somewhere you've gotta be at?" He asked her with a quirked eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime16/05/15, 05:24 am

Thana raised an eyebrow at David and walked back in, " I am not, however I have rules to follow." Thana told him, and raised another eyebrow at David. Deciding to get snarky. " Only because my car smells the same." She said and said nothing more on it. Keeping the smirk to herself.

Looking up from her phone Thana shook her head , " No ." She answered and put it away. " Sorry." Thana said and began to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 02:56 am

David rolled his eyes. " So you break every rule except for the hunters?" He asked her, when she said her car smelled the same he snorted. " I highly doubt it." He said with a cocky smirk on his face, he had a small feeling that Thana was bluffing but he decided not to think too much on it.

David sat back in his chair and looked at her as he ate a french fry. " Not a problem. My parents always said no cell phones at the table." He said as he ate his hamburger and drank a bit of his drink to wash it down.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 03:02 am

Raising an eyebrow Thana looked at him, "Pretty much, I don't mind breaking the others but Headmistress Juliette makes me keep that one." she said, and bit her lip ever so slightly. She was bluffing on her car smelling the same, it didn't smell like sexy simply because she hadn't had it and doubted she would.

She smiled though as he said it wasn't a problem for her, and nodded. "Same. But I guess I have been living with Lestat for too long." Thana said to him, and ate her meal. Enjoying her meal, and washed it down. It was nice, and she stayed quiet while eating.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 03:38 am

David nodded. " Theres a lot of things the Headmistress makes you keep, like promises." He grumbled the last part, he knew he had promised Headmistress Boudreaux that they wouldn't be gone more than a couple of hours but he had a small plan in his head. He wanted to take her somewhere else before going back to LVU. " Stop bitting your lip." He told her as he ate a french fry, he couldn't help but think it was incredibly sexy when she did that.

David chuckled and threw a french fry at her before eating his burger. " Lestat really doesn't like to obey Headmistress Boudreaux's rules does he?" He asked, he continued eating and would make sure to bring Thana here more often since she seemed to like this place a lot.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 05:25 am

Thana smiled, she knew what he meant. " She is more strict on me then most, because of what I am. But she also gives a lot too, show her she can trust you and she will let you get away with more then most. Like the weapons in Lestats house and my dorm." Thana said softly in case anyone overheard. She pouted when he threw a French fry at her, and bit her lip just to spite him before throwing an olive back at him.

She did smile though when he mentioned Lestat, "Lestat is a hell of a lot older then Juliette. He simply lives a little more I guess, guess that's what happens when you are a rock god." She told him, and rolled her eyes slightly. " But he does listen to the ones that really really do need to be kept."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 01:13 am

David nodded as he ate another french fry and listened to her. " She seems to trust me because otherwise she wasn't going to let you and i come out on this date." He said before drinking his tea, Headmistress Jules was strict but like Thana said, show her she can trust you, and she lets you get away with nearly anything. Nearly. " Oh you have weapons eh? Hopefully you won't have to use them." He added.

David blinked when she threw an olive at him and bit her lip again to spite him. He leaned forward and got so close that she could feel his breath on her. " You're just asking for me to bite that lip of yours aren't you?" He asked lowly and seductively, he ran his thumb over her bottom lip and smirked. " You had mayo on your lip." He added before sucking the mayonnaise off his thumb than resumed eating his burger.

" Yeah I guess. You'd think Jules being younger she'd live a little more, guess she just grew up too fast or something. I dunno, she just likes her rules." He chuckled. " I know, that's what everyone does, ignore the ones that shouldn't really be there and the ones that do need to be there follow them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 03:44 am

Thana nodded and shrugged " A terrible decision really, to trust you..And its not a date." She said rather quickly, and raised an eyebrow. "After what happened I am always prepared. " Thana told him, after being unprepared for her Rune brothers and sisters massacre she made sure she always had weapons on her. Even if David couldn't see them.

She gasped slightly as he got close, very very close and could feel his breath on hers. This was....awkward he was too close. Her breath was rugged as he came closer, and listened to him. Her pink lips, blushing slightly. She looked at him, and struggled to breathe as she felt him trace her lip. Blushing when he said she had mayo on it. "S-sorry." She said, he...He was threatening to kiss her.

"

Thana nodded as she listened, and looked at him. " She is nice, Lestat only makes me listen to a few of them. Namely no murdering other students on campus." She said with a soft smile, "Oh and no pranking Jules and blaming him..Amongst others." Thana told him, blush still in her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 12:20 am

David chuckled. " Oh c'mon. Don't you trust me?" He asked her. " If you do than you also made a bad decision. Yes it is a date." He added with a smirk as he sipped his drink. When she said she was always prepared he nodded knowingly.

David's smirk only widened as he saw Thana blush at him wiping the food off her lip. " What? Did you want me to kiss you?" He asked her with a raised eye brow and the casual smirk on his face, he actually wouldn't mind kissing Thana. He began to get dirty thoughts and just smiled mischievously.

David chuckled. " Although there are a few students I wouldn't mind murdering." He said with a smirk, David laughed a bit at her. " Well I wouldn't want to be blamed for your pranks on Jules either." He said with a laugh as he finished his meal and leaned back in the booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date Night (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Thana)   Date Night (Thana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Thana)
Page 1 of 1