Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
David - Who said I asked you? (David) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsDavid - Who said I asked you? (David) Sy48lsDavid - Who said I asked you? (David) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
David - Who said I asked you? (David) 2qu4qkk

Who said I asked you? (David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

David - Who said I asked you? (David) Empty
PostSubject: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 04:47 am

After getting a lecture from the Headmistress Thans was walking back to her own dorm. Nothing eventful happened as she walked back but when she walked in and heard a door, HER door slam she turned and badum tis of course there was David. "What do you want?" She asked before she felt a sharp slap across her face and looked at him. "WHAT THE HELL?" Thana said, flinching as he pushed her against the wall and held her there. "DAVID GET OFF ME!" She yelled, trying to push him off. What the hell was he doing? What the hell did he want?
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 04:57 am

David was beyond pissed at Thana! Why the hell did she let some stupid vampire bite her and possibly drink her blood?? Did she have her head up her ass or something, did she happen to forget what her blood did to vampires? That it was like heroin? He wasn't sure, but he was very angry at her and her recklessness. All the younger students avoided him when he walked past, Jules had told him not to confront Thana and to just be patient and calm. But how the hell was he supposed to be calm when the girl he loved just let a vamp drink from her knowing that once he got a taste of her blood there was no way in hell he would stop. David was going to confront Thana before the vampire himself though. He busted into her room and in his anger let his alpha wolf side come out and take over. The wolf side of him slapped her across the face and pinned her to the wall, he shook his head and saw the red mark on her face, seeing what he had done, he had horror on his face but quickly made it go away before remembering why he was here. " Thana...why the fuck did you let that blood sucker bite you?" He asked through gritted teeth, making sure she couldn't move past him even if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 05:08 am

Thana glared at David and looked at him, pushing as hard as she could but still not able to push passed him. "Who the hell said I asked you or needed to ask your permission on who I let drink my blood?" She asked, flinching as he held her. " Who I make out with, and who I let drink my blood is my choice! And who the hell bites me is my choice not yours!"

Who the hell was he to be mad at her? It was her choice, "Fucking screw me for living a little now let go of me!" Thana said, it wasn't up to whim as to who she did what with! David was nothing to her! He had made sure of that in their last fight when he said he still blamed her for Nikki. "Let me go before I disembowel you."

Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 05:27 am

David listened to her. " I don't give a rats ass who you make out with. You made out with my brother numerous times in front of me, so whomever you kiss isn't my worry." He said, although he was now pissed at her for that too, it seemed like everyone got to kiss his girl except, well, him. He growled and glared back. " Do you have your head up your ass?! You aren't weighing this situation properly Thana! He's going to come back wanting more, he'll want more and more until there is nothing left of you! Is that what you want? To become nothing more than dust?" He asked her, his voice going soft. " Why am I even trying? You won't listen. You'll do whatever the hell you want, not caring what the people around you think or want, you only care about yourself." He said as he looked at her, bracing himself for a punch in the face. He loved Thana to death, but she could be so thick headed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 05:32 am

Thana looked at him, "Why the hell would I listen to you?" She asked, and glared. "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MY BLOOD DOES. I've lived with it so I decided to live a fricken little!" Thana told him, "My head isn't up my ass, but clearly if you think I still would even think of listening to you yours is!"

She didn't punch him, no that would be too easy instead she glared. Then said something she thought she would never say. "If he wants to drink me dry I plan on letting him. I don't care what you think or what your brother thinks so leave me alone or I'll show you exactly what I did to Nikki." Thans threatened, knowing if she showed him what she did it would permanently break him.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 05:45 am

David looked. " Because I care about you thats why you should listen!" He said to her, he wasn't going to say the L word because he knew she would think he was full of crap. But he actually wasn't, he actually did love her. " Live, Thana you weren't deciding to live a little you were choosing to die! That vampire will come back for more and he will kill you eventually Thana, and yet your too dumb to see it!" He shouted. " I'm trying to make you see what a dangerous game your playing! This isn't some fun thing like a party, this is life or death Thans!" He added with a growl. " Oh so you do have a death wish after all? Alright than. Just wanted to make sure since y'know, i actually give a shit what happens to you!" He shouted again, getting very angry. " Go ahead Thana, show me what you did to her, i dare you." He said dangerously low, he didn't believe her for a second.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 06:08 am

Thans glared at David, her anger building and within that anger she summoned her memories. Then grabbed his arm and pushed him, so he was the one pinned. "Never dare a hunter." She said, before she showed him the brutality she had. Instead of the nice girl he knew she showed her brutality, how she had killed the girl, slowly, painfully, ripping Nikki limb from limb. Stabbing her repeatedly and watched as the helpless girl tried to fight back before ripping another arm off her, then disembowelling her.

She didn't stop the memories, and watched Davids horror, her eyes unrelenting as she looked and showed him her memories. "The life of the hunter is brutal. Never think that I am weak again." Thana said to him, still showing him what she did to the girl before snapping her neck, then heard the girls last words of David before she ripped her head off. When Nikki was dead Thana showed David all of the girls body parts lying around the place, her intestines as well. Everything. The girl was in pieces, like she had done to so many rogues before her. " Now tell me how I am playing a stupid game." Thana said to David letting his arm go before walking out. She was done. She was done trying with him. He could know what she had done, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 03:57 am

David smirked a bit when he was pinned, but it disappeared quickly as the memories came flooding into his mind. As he saw what all she did to Nikki he felt something snap in his head literally and figuratively. All the images, they were terrible, he wasn't sure what happened next. He sort of...blacked out? When she had gone to walk out of the room he grabbed her arm roughly and threw her so hard into the wall it busted a hole into it and she ended up in the next girls room. The other girl screamed and ran out, when Thana would see a very broken man, it looked like he just shattered into millions of pieces right before her eyes. His eyes were bright blue meaning his wolf side was in full control and wasn't about to let him take it back. He snarled at her before changing into a wolf and running out of the room, he went to his room, packed all his clothes, and left. He drove his camaro and didn't look back, you could see Thana had broken him.

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP A WEEK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David hadn't gone to school in a week and he didn't plan on going back either. He was at the lake, no one else knew where he was and he hadn't bothered to contact his family or Thana or anyone really. He hadn't had a shower, didn't bother to shave, hadn't slept in a week, and he didn't change his clothes. You could see he was a broken man. He was sitting by the lakeside when he heard a crash, he rushed up to the main street and smelled a familiar scent: Thana. He ran faster than he had ever before and found her at the crash site, nearly dead, he remembered Nikki had looked the same way when he had gotten to the hospital. Cold, pale, and Thana looked almost exactly like that. He picked her up, told her it would be okay, and took her to the cave where he bandaged her wounds and healed her up and stayed with her all through the night.

The next morning he had gotten her some food, after he had washed up, and it was waiting for her on the other side of the bed. He was sitting on the big log in front of the lake, watching the current flow as he awaited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 04:23 am

Thana had felt herself thrown through the wall and groaned as she got up, and looked at David before ducking as he phased. Collapsing into a pile of tears once he left. How easily he had believed her illusion. And she didn't want him to! She wanted him to slap her and hug her or something! She cried and cried until several days later David Thomas asked where he was and she told him what she did. Promising to find him.

Finally she did, well found his trace anyway and was about to turn when her engine exploded, not expecting David there she grabbed his arm. "I didn't kill her like that I'm so so sorry." She said and showed him the truth, like her and Gabriel had been fake so had that. She showed how she really killed Nikki, quickly and painlessly, before collapsing completely. If she died she didn't want David to hate her. Somewhere in her mind she felt pain, a great pain but figured it was death taking her. So be it.

Until...Until she woke up and whimpered, her whole body hurt. And she looked around her, trying to think of where she was and groaned as she moved, lake house maybe? She didn't know. No. It was the cave. The cave where Thans had made sure David could say goodbye to Nikki properly. Why was she here? She should of been dead.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 05:20 am

David was sitting there thinking, since she had shown him those memories he wasn't sure what to believe. He sat by the lake and just did nothing but think that entire time, he had bitten thana and turned her into a wolf. He knew David Thomas would have a fit about it, but if he didn't Thana would have died so surely he'd understand, Tabi would he knew maybe he could talk to her and see if Thomas would be angry at him or not. He sighed and drank a bottle of water, he stood up and walked back into the cave to see Thana awake.

" Morning." He said shortly, he gave her a bottle of water and some food before sitting at the entrance of the cave as thunder began to roll in. He put the tarp over the roof of the cave in case it rained, he looked at her, she looked all healed up, she was probably confused as to why he brought her here, truth was he had been staying here the entire time he was gone. He didn't have anything to eat so he went and bought her stuff, meaning he hadn't eaten much in a week except for berries and a couple fish he caught.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 05:37 am

Thana looked around her, and looked at David. Was he still mad? "David. I.....I'm so sorry." She said to him, "Please I was mad....and I showed you a lie. What I showed you after the crash was the truth you can bite me and see it for yourself." Thana told him, "I didn't hurt her I swear.'

A pain in her neck made her stop speaking for a moment though and she grabbed it, and felt......A bite...."You.........You....Turned me?" Thana said, not believing it..Wait...now........now she was a werewolf? WHAT. "What did you do?" She asked, worried. Shocked and in breakdown confusion mode all at once. "YOU TURNED ME?" Thana all but screamed, panicking.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 05:55 am

David looked at her. " Whats done is done. Don't worry about it. You did what you set out to do, you broke me." He said softly as it began to rain and thunder began to boom loudly. " Anyway, whats done is done, why should you apologize? I'm the one that needs too. For what its worth i didn't even know what i did at lvu, the wolf was angry and I just blacked out. Its like a dual personality." He said softly as he grabbed a rock and held it in his hands, you couldn't always control the wolf, nine times out of ten it controlled you and you couldn't do a damn thing about it. Especially if you haven't drunk a wolfsbane potion. " I know what you showed me after the crash was real, it doesn't fix me." He muttered.

David heard her panic and he sighed. " You're alright. If i didn't bite you than you'd be dead right now." He said with narrowed eyes. " Calm down. Yes I turned you, yes you're a werewolf, no you are not dreaming." He said as he rolled the rock between his fingers as he listened to her panic. " I saved your life is what I did. Unlike those vampires I didn't drink your blood though."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime26/09/15, 06:00 am

Thana looked at David, anger in her eyes. "And you don't think you broke me?" she asked, "I am a ......a werewolf now." she said, unable to help the disgust from showing in her eyes. "You should of let me die! " Thana told him, getting off the bed and walking outside ignoring the thunder and lightening and just began walking.

How could she be a werewolf? She was a hunter! A Halfling! A Halfling hunter! Not some werewolf! He should of let her die! "What? What they aren't the right type of monster for you?" Thana asked as she heard his comment on the vampires. "How could you! How could you turn me into this?" She yelled at him, the rain pouring down but she didn't care. "You know what don't. You got your payback congratulations David. Now I am officially nothing." Thana told him before turning and walking back to the academy. That was the plan anyway she didn't care if it took all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who said I asked you? (David)   David - Who said I asked you? (David) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who said I asked you? (David)
Page 1 of 1