Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Hello Brother. (David)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsHello Brother. (David)  Sy48lsHello Brother. (David)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Hello Brother. (David)  2qu4qkk

Hello Brother. (David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Conrad
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Conrad

Hello Brother. (David)  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime19/04/15, 09:46 pm

After two years away from LVH Gabriel had returned, and resumed his studies. His first day back was already eventful, and now he wanted to go find his darling little brother to make sure he hadn't done something stupid like lose an arm or something in a dare. It was his brother, it could happen. Now he was back they could share their house again off campus, "DAVID?" he yelled out, going to the training room where he figured his brother would be.

Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime20/04/15, 01:56 am

David just finished his latest tutoring session with one ms. Thana Semele, and he had to admit, he always looked forward to the time he got to see her. Although, he'd never let her know that. David grabbed his gym bag and went to the training room.

He wore a pair of gym shorts, a tight grey exercise shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. He walked inside the room and stopped as he saw who was standing there: his brother, Gabriel. He was shocked to say the least, he hadn't seen him in two years, and this was actually the last place he thought he would find him.

" Gabriel? What are you doing here?" He asked as he dropped his gym bag by the benches.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Conrad
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime20/04/15, 04:28 am

Gabriel smiled " Hello little brother ." He said, and looked it his little brother. " What am I doing here ? I'm finishing my Degree, how about you ? Still partying up and breaking hearts ?" Gabriel asked, going to the boxing ring.

" Well come on, let's see if in two years you've trained enough to beat your big brother" Gabriel said and held on to the punching back for his brother.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime21/04/15, 03:31 am

David walked over to his brother and shrugged. " Breaking hearts? Maybe. Partying? Not as much as I used to but eh, every now and than I'll throw one." He smirked a bit as he followed his brother into the boxing ring.

David laughed loudly at his brother. " I think I kicked your ass too much, because your memory seems a little foggy." He said as he got into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Conrad
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime21/04/15, 04:03 am

Gabriel laughed, "Uhuh, and from what I hear you have been getting your maths up lately. Good job lil bro, you should join Ancient History more often, theres some pretty girls there. And one rather intelligent one from what I saw last period." He said, thinking over the brunette he had seen, she was beautiful. In mind and body.

"Please brother you did not kick my ass, you think you did but you didn't." Gabriel replied, and easily threw the bag out of the ring and took up his own stance. "Just remember I'm much faster now." He reminded his brother and smirked.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime24/04/15, 11:00 pm

David nodded. " I have a girl who's been tutoring me, luckily she's smart, kind, and very beautiful." He said with a smirk. " Eh, I take Ancient history every now and then." He said with a shrug. " Oh yeah? Sounds like someones gotta crush." He added teasingly.

David laughed a bit. " Lets agree to disagree." He said, when his brother commented on being faster he rolled his eyes a bit. " You also need to remember brother, I can still rip your head off whenever I want to." He than began to throw a few punches at his brother, some to the head others to the body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brother. (David)    Hello Brother. (David)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Brother. (David)
Page 1 of 1