Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsYou Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Sy48lsYou Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) 2qu4qkk

You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina Maze
Human
Human
Christina Maze

You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Empty
PostSubject: You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)   You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Icon_minitime31/07/15, 10:31 pm

Chris had gone to the street market to get some things for dinner. She had invited Jon over so they could talk, she had a couple weeks off tour so she was glad to be home for a little bit. As she walked she had picked up a few things to cook with, she wasn't sure yet what she was making, but she would find a use for the ingredients. Chris had her fiery red hair in a ponytail, she had a t-shirt on, with jeans and tennis shoes. She looked around to see what all else she would need.

Chris had heard through the rumor mill that her mother had taken in a young boy who was being abused, she wasn't sure how well he was fairing in her mothers care, but hoped he was alright. Her mother wasn't the most nurturing person in the world, nor was her father. She stopped by the apple stand, which happened to be next to a clothes stand, and she began looking at some apples and decided she would get a couple before heading to the clothes stand.

Chris looked and smiled at some of the clothes they had, maybe she could find something nice to wear for Jon tonight? She giggled a bit before looking at some dresses and skirts.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)   You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 05:28 am

Jessie had convinced Jessica to let him run an errand for her. She even gave him money to buy something pretty if he saw it! He was staring in awe at the coins and cash in the small purse bag she had given him. He looked up and walked down the street. He had gotten the seasonings and spices he needed. Mommy was teaching him to use the stove without burning everything else but the water. He was making major progress. He wore one inch heels, a cute flowing skirt, a baby doll top, and his hair was in two pigtails. He looked extremely adorable. He had run into a pile of clothes on a clothing stand when he saw some men that had worked with the evil man Jessica saved him from. He was hiding inside the dresses and skirt stand when Christina moved the dresses to reveal his face. "Shhhh...I hiding."
Back to top Go down
Christina Maze
Human
Human
Christina Maze

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)   You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Icon_minitime07/08/15, 02:51 am

Chris had been looking at the skirts and dresses when she glanced down and noticed a young boy hiding. He or She looked very similar to Lucern, her younger brother who died, she blinked a few times before crouching down to his level. " Who are you hiding from? Your parents?" She whispered, she turned around and saw a few guys walk in who looked like they were looking for something. " Are you hiding from them?" She whispered, when the child nodded Chris covered him back up and just stood in front of it until the bad men left, she moved the clothes back and looked at him. " They're gone. You can come out now sweetie." She told him as she extended her hand out the him. " I won't hurt you." She promised. He looked like a boy but with feminine features, so if you weren't careful you could mistake him for a girl. " I'm Christina, what's your name?" She asked him politely.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Kinston-Maze
Human
Human
Jessie Kinston-Maze

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)   You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Icon_minitime07/10/15, 03:06 pm

Jessie blinked a bit as he looked at the lady who was staring at him. Glancing around the side of her before looking back at her. "Shhhh you're being too loud." He said faliing a bit. "Yes from them." He whispered back to her. He nodded his head again when she asked if he was hiding from them. Glad when she put the clothing back into place. His eyes watching the feet and pants legs of the men who were searchign around. They even checked fitting rooms until they finally left stomping. They sounded more frustrated. He blinked a bit and squished backwards into the dresses when Christina opened them. "mommy gave me money and let me run the errand on my own." He said honestly. He blinked a bit. Looking around to make sure they were okay. That the men were really gone and not standing outside the window. Peering around the dresses towards the window before he looked up at her. "I'm not afraid of pain. Pain can be good." he said seriously with a bright and chipper tone before giggling. Taking her hand a bit. "I'm Jessie." He responded when she asked him what his name was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)   You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Look Familiar? (Jessie and Chris)
Page 1 of 1