Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Sy48lsA Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) 2qu4qkk

A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm Farron
Unseen
Unseen
Storm Farron

A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Empty
PostSubject: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 05:07 am

Storm had gotten a letter from some anonymous person saying they needed her help with something. Not many people in the human world knew she was a witch, in the creatures world though, she was one of the most well known witches around. She had taught herself everything she knew. All the spells, all the tricks, everything. She had gone to a nearby lake town and took her supplies with her.

The only thing the letter said was to meet by the water, so Storm was at a lake. She had grabbed all the things she might possibly need. Either in the town or she brought them with her from her home. She sat down on the ground indian style and waited for her 'client' to show up.
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 08:44 am

Sirena had been around the world for many many centuries and she had gotten to know all the good and bad people in the world. She knew that the only people that could help her with her issue was a witch and she knew of a couple of them. She had not wanted to go to Storm because there was bad blood between her later mother and the witch, but that was all she knew because her mother never went into detail. But when she went to see Cassie and Cassie tried, but she told Sirena it was actually a curse of some kind and Cassie could not break it.

That threw her a little because her mother had always told her she was born with the condition, but then maybe she was cursed in her mothers womb. Sirena just had a lot of questions and no answers so she decided to talk to the one person who might have some answers and that was Storm. She sent Storm a letter asking her to meet her close to her other home, she didn't want her to know where she was at now. Of course in the letter she didn't tell her who it was or she thought she would not have come.

When she arrived at the beach she saw Storm waiting for her so she slowly walked out of the water making clothes appear on her body so she was not in front of her naked. It had been a few decades since Sirena had seen Storm, but she didn't look a day over 25. "Thank you for coming Storm." Sirena said rather in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Storm Farron
Unseen
Unseen
Storm Farron

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime10/07/15, 03:31 am

Storm was sitting there patiently awaiting her client when she heard something come out of the water. She looked and saw it was Sirena, Alena the Sirens daughter. Her eyes narrowed a bit, at first glance she thought it was Alena herself. But when she came closer she saw that the girl was actually much more beautiful. She smirked. " My my my, if it isn't Alena's daughter. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" She asked as she stood up and walked towards her.

" I have a question though. Out of all the witches in the world, why did you come see me when you know your mother and I did not get along at all?" She asked as she folded her arms across her chest and raised an eye brow at Sirena. " I bet she is rolling in her grave right about now." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 01:49 am

Sirena was smart enough not to get too close to Storm or to get out of the water. If she had a problem with the witch she could fight her easier from being in the water and less likely to lose energy if they were to fight. “That would be me, but I am sure even in your small brain you can remember my name.” Sirena smirked, the more evil side of her the one she hoped that Vince would never have to see. “I have a situation in hand and it has come to my attention that you are the only one that might be able to help.” Sirena crossed her arms.

“That is the prime reason that I am here Storm.” Sirena stated firmly as she glared at her moving a little closer, but still remaining in the water. “My mother told me she wished you were dead, but I am actually glad you are still breathing. But then maybe not after you fix my problem.” Sirena stated as she pulled a stream of water up from the cove twirling it around like a twister.
Back to top Go down
Storm Farron
Unseen
Unseen
Storm Farron

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime16/07/15, 03:16 am

Storm smirked. " Yes i remember your name, Sirena. Last I checked aren't fish the ones with the small brain?" She asked, she noticed Sirena didn't get out of the water and stayed a good distance from her. She laughed inwardly, the girl wasn't stupid that was for sure. " Oh? What kind of situation is so dire that only i could help with?" She asked as she leaned against the tree and smirked. She saw Sirena's more evil side coming out, heh, it was very fun to see.

Storm glared back at the woman. " Watch what you say my dear, otherwise you'll be joining your momma sooner rather than later." She said. " If you want your problem fixed I will have to be breathing, even after i fix it." She added, she saw the small twister of steam and Storm held up a hand and small bolts of electricity moved between her fingers. " Watch it girlie, you are smart enough to know what happens to a fish that is struck by lightning right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime25/07/15, 05:02 pm

Sirena could not help but roll her eyes at Storm’s audacity in her speech about the size of Sirena’s brain. She also took offense to being called a fish. “I am a Siren you witch, not a fish.” Sirena defended herself. “Just because I live in water does not mean anything.” Sirena said even though deep down Sirena knew she was still in the fish family she just never looked at herself as such. “Someone has cursed me and I need you to lift the curse.” Sirena stated, “I think you at least owe me that.” Sirena glared her arms still crossed standing in the water.

Sirena wondered if Storm had something to do with her mother’s death and with a comment like that. Sirena had never done anything to this woman, but the obviously Storm had something against her. “You know I would love to know what the hell I ever did to you.” She stated. “You want to hate my mother, fine hate her. But I am not my mother.” Sirena said causing the twister to move faster under her hand. “Please we both know all that this will do is get you wet.” She smirked. “Now for my curse.”
Back to top Go down
Storm Farron
Unseen
Unseen
Storm Farron

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime31/07/15, 04:20 am

Storm smirked. " You're close enough to a fish. Same family isn't it?" She asked, she shrugged a bit. She leaned against the tree, her eye brows raised at the mention of a curse. She knew about the curse on Sirena, because she had placed it on her when Sirena was only a child, she was angry at Sirenas mother for something and in order to get back at her. Storm nodded. " What's in it for me?" She asked. " Why do I owe you exactly?" She added curiously.

Storm had nothing to do with Sirena's mothers death that she knew of. She listened to Sirena speak and looked at her nails a bit boredly. " I don't hate you. I strongly dislike you, but hate I reserve for you lovely mother." She told her honestly, she pushed herself off the tree and moved a bit toward Sirena, she rolled her eyes. " I don't feel like getting wet today." She said. " Fine. I'll help you with the curse, but again, what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime02/08/15, 02:36 am

Actually Sirena knew she was part fish, she did live in the water, she just hated being called a fish. "It doesn't matter, I just don't like being called a fish." Sirena moved closer to Storm, but still staying in the water. "One would think that since you placed the curse on me, you would be nice enough and take it off." Sirena stated. "I find it pretty sad that someone found the nerve to curse a small innocent child just because they hated their mother."

By this time Sirena was fully clothed, except for her feet, "Well if you don't hate me then you should gladly remove the curse for nothing." She repeated. "Although I have done nothing to you." Sirena continued, "There is nothing in it for you, but to do something for someone who has never done anything to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)   A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Favor to Ask (Sirena and Storm)
Page 1 of 1