Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Favor to Ask (Juliette) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Favor to Ask (Juliette) Sy48lsA Favor to Ask (Juliette) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Favor to Ask (Juliette) 2qu4qkk

A Favor to Ask (Juliette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime20/04/15, 01:48 am

David had a small favor to ask of the Headmistress, it wasn't a big one, but he still figured he would try and follow in his brothers footsteps and be a 'good' student. He walked up the steps and came to stand in front of her door.

He wore a tight black t-shirt, a pair of dark denim jeans, and a pair of boots. He cleared his throat and knocked on the headmistresses door, when she said for him to come in he opened the door and walked over to the chairs.

" Hello Headmistress." He said as he sat down. " I have a favor to ask."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime20/04/15, 04:16 am

Juliette had just walked into her office after finishing up a class, she just sat down in her chair when someone knocked on her door. " Come in." She said and she saw it was Mr. David Conrad, she smiled softly and pointed to one of the chairs.

" Oh? What might this favor be?" She asked curiously as she wore her now long blonde hair up in a loose bun and she wore a purple short sleeved top and a pair of black slacks with a pair of dress shoes. " Does this favor have something to do with Ms. Semele?" She asked with a teasing smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime20/04/15, 05:38 am

David sat uncomfortably in the chair, usually he only visited the headmistresses office when he was in trouble. He cleared his throat and kept his face cool when she mentioned Thana, who was the reason for his visit. " Yes it does concern Thana but not in a bad way." He clarified before he leaned forward.

" Thana's been tutoring me for a while now and I want to repay her somehow, so I thought about taking her out for the night. We'll be back before school starts i promise." He said as he looked innocently in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime20/04/15, 11:05 pm

Jules could see David was a bit uncomfortable being in her office, she couldn't help but think it was funny, cool calm and collected David was out of his element because he willingly came to her office. It was quite a sight.

Jules listened to this request and she thought about it for a moment, Thana could use some time away for the University and David seemed like he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Jules really didn't want her students going out and about with Ophelia being on the look out for new recruits. But she nodded.

" Alright David, you can take Thana out for the evening. But you have bathroom duty for a month."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 11:28 pm

David could see the amusement in his Headmistresses eyes at him being severely uncomfortable in her office and he glared a bit at her. He smiled when she said he could take Thana out. But it quickly faded at her condition.

" I don't do toilets." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking defiant, he did not clean toliets, sinks, or showers. He wasn't about to start now.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 11:35 pm

Jules could see how much Thana meant to David for him to be asking for such a favor. When his smile faded at her condition she tried to smother a smirk. She couldn't help but laugh at his remark, it was almost as though his eyes popped out of his skull.

" I guess you don't want to take Thana out that badly than." She said with a sigh as she grabbed her papers. " That's the condition, take it or leave it Mr. Conrad."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 11:41 pm

David tried to look as defiant as possible, he would not be seen cleaning no damn toilets! Nu uh no way josé! But it seemed like Ms. Boudreaux, cue the Boudreaux jokes, would not let up on this condition. He sighed and leaned back in the chair.

" Fine," he grumbled. " I'll clean the bathrooms for a month." He added as he glared at the headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 11:52 pm

Jules giggled as she noticed David's internal struggle, where was her camera when she needed it? When Mr. Conrad finally relented and agreed to her terms she smiled brightly at him. She knew he would take care of Thana, although she highly doubted Thana would need his protection as she probably could kick a muggers ass three ways to sunday.

" Good! Than you can take Ms. Semele out, but only for a night." She said with a big grin on her face, although her eyes were stern. " I mean it Mr. Conrad." She added more sternly.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime22/04/15, 12:02 am

David couldn't believe what he had just agreed to. He would be having his head in a toilet for a month, he internally grimaced at the thought. He could see Ms. Boudreaux was enjoying this very much. He smirked and got up from his chair when Ms. Boudreaux said he could take thana out.

" Thank you headmistress, I will let you get back to work." He said as he bowed his head slightly and began to walk toward the door, when she repeated only one night he waved his hand. " Yeah yeah I heard ya." He added as he walked out the door and closed it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime22/04/15, 12:17 am

Jules eye's narrowed at David when he basically ignored her warning, she stood up and looked at him. " I mean it Mr. Conrad." She said seriously, she sighed at his yeah yeah remark, she had a bad feeling in her gut. Jules sat back down in her chair and finished her paperwork, she hoped David and Thana would stay out of trouble while they were away. But she highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Ask (Juliette)   A Favor to Ask (Juliette) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Favor to Ask (Juliette)
Page 1 of 1