Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsMeeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Sy48lsMeeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) 2qu4qkk

Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Montolleni
LV Professors
LV Professors
Matthew Montolleni

Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)   Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 04:43 am

Matthew had heard around school and everywhere else in the creatures world that there was a vanishing treasure shop. Matt thought that was odd, so when the place opened up he decided to one day go and check it out, although, he wasn't sure if he would find anything there.

Matt saw the treasure shop and there were a few people inside, he just shrugged and walked inside. It was an antique shop. He hadn't looked at antiques in so long, unless you counted his father and brothers of course. He looked around and didn't know what he was even looking for, until he stumbled upon a red haired girl that looked oddly familiar, his eyes narrowed, why was she so familiar? He decided to go over to the young lady and see if talking to her would jog his memory.

" Hello there, nice shop." He said politely and was assuming she was the owner.
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)   Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 05:45 am

Crystala didn't remember anything about her life prior to what she knew. She had run away a long time ago. She didn't know anyone outside the occasional nightmare of the boogeyman. She handed a young woman the change and smiled. "Thank you have a nice day." She said. The vanishing treasure shop was back in the creature world. Moving out from behind the counter she was busy shining things and cleaning them. Hearing a voice that sounded oddly familiar she turned around. A gasp left her lips before the plate fell to the ground and broke. Staring in shock before she shook her head. "Oh...sorry..." She picked up the pieces and carried them over to the counter. Her head hurt...he looked...scary. Why was he here? Why did he scare her so much?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Montolleni
LV Professors
LV Professors
Matthew Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)   Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 01:55 am

Matt was waiting for her to finish cleaning one of the plates and when she turned around and gasped he blinked. It was her. Crystala. His sister. He went to catch the plat but it slid through his fingers. " Oh no. It's completely my fault, let me help clean it up." He told her as he began to help her clean up the broken pieces. He walked with her over to the counter. She looked terrified of him.

" Are you alright?" He asked her. " I want the honest truth." He added in case she went to lie. " I'm Matthew by the way, you can just call me Matt." He introduced himself in case she didn't remember him, she had run away so long ago, he almost had forgotten what his dear old sister looked like.
Back to top Go down
Crystala Montolleni
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Crystala Montolleni

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)   Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 06:40 pm

Crystala tensed and bit her lower lip. Smiling sweetly as she wasn't sure why she reacted that way. His scenet was bothering her. Causing a sinking feeling of dread. Like when she first met evil khariton soul....she felt that only worse. "It is alright sir. Accidents happen." She said. Backing away but only to actually pick up the wastebin. She held it out to him. She smiled a bit. "Nothing to worry about sir. Thank you for helping pick up the pieces. I need to sweep now." She said. Setting the trashcbin by him. She grabbed the broom and dust pan. She moved away from him and didn't know why...he remidned her of the boogeymen...of the nightmares she used to have as a kid. Why though? She couldn't remember or know anything. This was the first time she met him. The name made her blood go cold. "Crystala...what are you here looking for Mr. Matt?" She asked as she carried the pieces over to the dustbin. Dumping it and went behind the counter where he couldn't follow her. She smiled a bit. Her shop was her baby. "feel free to look around. Thank you again for helping with the cleanup."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)   Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Again (Crystala & Matthew)
Page 1 of 1