Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
This is gonna hurt (Invite)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsThis is gonna hurt (Invite)  Sy48lsThis is gonna hurt (Invite)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
This is gonna hurt (Invite)  2qu4qkk

This is gonna hurt (Invite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Empty
PostSubject: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime02/06/15, 03:17 am

After her dealings with the council Thana went back to Luna with Jules and the doctor, then sat down and lifted her shirt like the doctor told her and she didn't care. Her shoulder was hurt and she didn't know how bad, she thought she might have a little nail in it or maybe a splinter. She could feel a tooth and with her squad gone, the other hunters she had to let the doctor remove it from her. "Eww I can feel the werewolf tooth. Ewwwwww" She said, and let the doctor, Vince clean her shoulder up.

" How bad is it Doc?" She asked, her wrist already healed. She was out of rune juice, energy, and couldn't use runes to get this out. Whatever it was in her shoulder apart from the tooth she could feel in her shoulder was shattered and she didn't like it. Something was big and hurting her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime02/06/15, 04:32 am

Vince walked with Jules and Thana when the meeting was over, he saw she had sustained some wounds so he wanted to check and make sure Thana didn't have any internal injuries that she would have to be sent to either St. Mina's or St. Mercy's. When they got to the Med ward he told her to raise her shirt so he could see her wounds.

Vince grabbed the equipment he would need. He cleaned the wound before grabbing some tweezer like things to get the tooth out, he chuckled at her reaction. " You were the one who scrapped with a werewolf remember?" He told her as he got the tooth out and out it in a metal basin. When she asked how bad it was he looked at her. " It's not life threatening, but I want to keep you here for a couple of days so you can rest. He looked at her shoulder and blinked.

" You've got splintered rusty metal in your shoulder. It must've been 11 or 12 inches from how the wound looks, this will be a while." Vince said with a sigh as he went to picking each piece of metal out of her shoulder piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime09/06/15, 05:08 am

Jules walked with Vince and Thana away from the the council hq when the meeting was over, she saw and smelled Thana had sustained some wounds so she wanted Vince to check and make sure Thana didn't have any internal injuries that she would have to be sent to either St. Mina's or St. Mercy's for. When they got to the Med Ward at Luna and she watched as Vince told Thana to raise her shirt so he could see her wounds.

Jules grabbed a stool and sat down as she watched Vince take care of Thana, she moved the stool so she was sitting in front of Thana. " Hey Thana. I'm going to give you a math problem and I want to see if you can give me the correct answer. Say you did work for me and on the first day i gave you a penny, the second day i gave you two pennies, on the third day i gave you four pennies and I just kept doubling and doubling it how much money would you have at the end of the month?" She asked hoping to get Thana's mind off the pain of Vince slowly getting all the metal and things out of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime09/06/15, 05:26 am

Thana pouted as Vince said it was her fault for going for a few rounds with the werewolf " Doesn't mean i like having a tooth in my shoulder ." She answered him and tried to make light of the fact of how badly and how far the spike had gone in. " Well I don't see how girls can say twelve inches feels good ." Thana said out loud, and bit her lip as he started cleaning her shoulder and looked at Jules as she tried to distract her. " Headmistress .. Ow Jules that's child play , " she said and gave her the answer " Distracting aah!" Thana began to say and grabbed on to the bench tightly, she was in her bra which mainly covered her but it took all her training not to move as she felt slithers being pulled.

She looked at Jules , clearly in pain but Jules knew from the staking Thana had taken for her that pain Meds wouldnt work. " If. If it's all the same to you I'll take that drink now ." Thana said softly, breathing hard and fast but not moving her shoulder and tilted her head slightly to try make it easier for the gentle doctor. She was going to be here a while.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime11/06/15, 11:56 pm

Vince chuckled at bit as he cleaned her wound and was pulling some more metal out of her shoulder. " Heh. I don't know, ask those girls who like twelve inches." He said with a chuckle. When he heard Jules question he accidentally answered. " Over ten million dollars." He said as he continued pulling out metal from her shoulder and avoiding Juliette's death glare and scolding. " Sorry it hurts." He apologized.

Vince looked in the wound. " Looks like i got it all out," he said as he watched Jules pour Thana a glass of something to drink. " Nothing too strong Jules." He told her as he began to bandage up Thana's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime12/06/15, 01:10 am

Jules busted out laughing at Thana's twelve inches comment. " Oh trust me hun, twelve inches feels veeeery good." She said with a smirk. " Although, not when being stabbed in the shoulder with metal." She said with a laugh. She glared at Vince. " Is your name Thana?" She asked him. " Don't answer questions unless they are meant for you." She scolded him.

Jules looked at Thana. " I still want the answer Thana." She said as she stood up and got Thana a strong drink. She poured her a glass and handed it to her. " Here. Is there anyone you want me to get? Gabriel, Lestat, David?" She asked as she sat back down on the stool. " You used your power didn't you Vince?" She asked when Vince said he was done. " She still has other wounds that need tending too." She added.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime12/06/15, 01:37 am

Thana tried to smile as she listened to both of them, and tried not to wince as he got the final bit out. She answered Jules's question to the exact dollar.(Handler cant be bothered figuring it out) and smiled, taking the drink. "I take it you know exactly what twelve inches feels like?" She smirked, and sipped the drink and shook her head.

"No. I don't want them worried, besides Gabriel cant know. Nor can the others." Thana said, "Not about the meeting not anything." Thana told her, and moved. Feeling ribs cracking. "Don't worry about my ribs Doctor...Can I just have my arm stitched up. I can do it myself if you don't like stitching people raw Sir." Thana told him, looking at her injuries and tried to blow off the others.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime20/06/15, 02:35 am

Vince nodded at Jules and began tending to some of Thana's other injuries. When they began to talk about 12 inches Vince covered his ears. " I'm not listening to this, I don't wanna hear this conversation. Lalalala." He said loudly before going back to his work, when Jules answered her question he rolled his eyes. " Ignore me why don't ya." He muttered under his breath.

" I don't mind, and please don't call me 'sir' makes me feel old." He said with a soft smile as he began to stitch up her arm. He heard her ribs crack and thought nothing of it as he assumed her healing factor was doing it's job. " No one but us knows about the meeting, Jules made me sign a contract and give her my word I wouldn't tell anyone so." He shrugged as he stitched her up.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime21/06/15, 03:09 am

Jules smirked and nodded. " Yes it equals over 10 million dollars. You're very good at math, much better than I am." She laughed a bit, she leaned back in Vince's chair as she watched him tend to her wounds. When Thana asked about the twelve inches her smirk only got wider. " Yes I do know what it feels like and, honey, it feels amazing." She drug out the 'amazing' part as she spun a bit in Vince's chair. " Oh Vincent stop acting like a prude! We're not so innocent you know." She joked knowing Vince was nit a virgin in any definition of the word.

" I know. But I won't tell them. If you wish for no one to know than they won't." Jules said and she continued watching. " So, I here the Conrad boys haven't been getting along all that much. Would you happen to know anything about that?" She asked Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime21/06/15, 03:17 am

Thana winced and kept where she was, letting out a rare smile as Vince spoke. " Sorry, Doctor Vince ." She said, and listened to Jules. " And I am still saying no to being your teachers aide" Thana answered and tried not to move too much as she listened to both of them. And looked Jule's square in the eye about the twelve inches . " Well I wouldn't know, I am a virgin ." She answered, and waited to see what her reaction would be.

She was going to shrug as Jules asked what the brothers were fighting about. " Last answer is probably the answer . David wants in my pants and Gabe wants in my heart ." Thana answered, and sighed . " I really don't esnt to talk about them please ow." She asked, and breathed as her ribs kept cracking back. " Least my gift makes yours a little easier ." Thana told Vince, and bit her lip as she exposed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime02/07/15, 01:13 am

Vince shrugged. " Not a problem." He said as he continued stitching up her arm. When he heard Jules he rolled his eyes at Jules. " I never claimed to be innocent. But i don't wanna hear about guys 12 inch." He said as he continued stitching her up. When Thana said she was a virgin he looked at her. " Good! Stay that way!" He told her, joking around not actually being serious.

Vince listened to their conversation and was about to say something when Thana said she didn't wanna talk about it anymore he closed his mouth. Vince chuckled and nodded. " Yes it does." He said as her ribs cracked back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna hurt (Invite)    This is gonna hurt (Invite)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is gonna hurt (Invite)
Page 1 of 1