Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Sy48lsA Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) 2qu4qkk

A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akina Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Akina Zero

A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime12/06/15, 01:59 am

Early that morning, Akina had felt sick to her stomach all morning at the cabin. It had been over a couple months since Damian took Akina to the island. She was in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water when she suddenly felt a sharp pain course through her stomach. She dropped her glass of water with a loud crash on the floor. She doubled over in pain, what was happening?!

She collasped onto her knees and clutched her stomach when she felt something wet drip down her legs...what? No. It can't be, she and Damian were always careful! Another wave of pain coursed through her. " DAMIAN!!" She screamed before she collasped on the ground and passed out. Next thing she knew she was moving and hearing bunches of people talking.

She opened her eyes and looked around, she was at St. Mercy's. She felt more pain course through her and the bed sheets were stained red. She saw Damian near the bed and she wimpered. " Where's Daniel? I want him here. I-I-I have to tell him! I have to tell him how sorry I am! I want my brother...now." She said as tears formed in her eyes, she was hurting so bad, she didn't know what was wrong with her, she was scared to death. She wanted her family.
Back to top Go down
Damian Christian
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Damian Christian

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime12/06/15, 02:11 am

Damian had been training in the gym that morning in the cabin he shared with Daniel and Akina, he wished Daniel and Akina would patch their relationship up. He loved them both dearly and hated how much they were unintentionally hurting each other. He hadn't seen Daniel come into the cabin so he must be staying at the councils or somewhere else.

When Damian heard Akina's scream he rushed up stairs and looked around. " Akina!" He yelled, when he went into the kitchen and saw her passed out on the ground, with blood staining her pants. " Akina!" He yelled as he kneeled down next to her, his heart was racing so fast he swore it was beating out of his chest. He picked her up bridal style and carried her out to his car, he laid her down in the back seat and got in the drivers seat and quickly drove to St. Mercy's.

Damian pulled up to the ER and got Akina out of the car and the doctors and nurses immediately took her back when they saw her. Damian went to the back with her and waited outside the room while the doctors examined her. When they finally let him into the room he sat in the chair next to the bed and waited for Akina to wake up. He sat there for a few minutes when she woke up he saw the sheets were already stained red. " Akina. Akina you need to...Akina calm down." He told her but she kept cutting him off.

" Look. I will call him, i will try to get him here. Just rest okay? I love you and will be outside." He said as he kissed the top of her head and went outside. He pulled his phone out and called Daniel, if that kid didn't pick up he was going to be very pissed.
Back to top Go down
Akina Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Akina Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime14/06/15, 05:10 am

Akina nodded as she watched Damian walk out of the room she began to cry as another wave of pain hit her. Whatever was happening terrified her, she didn't know whether she would live or die, if it was the latter she wanted to apologize to her brother first and tell him how much she loved him and hadn't meant to hurt him.

A nurse came in a few minutes after her screaming in pain and injected her with something, she felt woozy and sleepy suddenly. " No! I have to stay awake in case Daniel comes!" She thought as she fought to keep her eyes open, but they were getting so heavy she had no choice but to close them. The last thing she saw was Damian in the hallway speaking with someone.

Dr. Kirkwood walked over to where a young man was one the phone, speaking with someone, when he had hung up Ren walked over to him and extended a hand. " Hello, I'm Dr. Kirkwood. I'll be your wife's doctor. Her blood work and everything came back and umm...i don't know how to say this other than to just flat out say it, your wife miscarried. We have her under s bit of sedation to ease the pain and she'll be here for a night or so." Ren told him sadly before walking away to attend to another patient, he would be back to check on Mrs. Zero later on, he hated giving young couples that terrible news. Especially when they've been trying so hard to get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Daniel Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime14/06/15, 11:29 am

(elsewhere)

Daniel looked at the area where he was. A twang left followed by three more twangs. Arrows flew through and killed a bunch of feral creatures. Bringing them down. He heard his phone go off but ignored it as he shot more silver arrows to kill the remaining creatures. Pulling his phone out and flipped it open. "What the fuck does the dead want with a phantom?" Came the cold and harsh tone as the sound of a thwang and arrow shooting through the air plus a howl of agony as he pulled out a hand gun and shot six times through the brain. Standing up on the building edge and spoke again. "One moment asshole." He jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

Stalking a big mark. Stopping and held the phone against his ear using his shoulder. He looked down from the shadows. "I'm busy and nothing you and Akina have to say is worth a grain of salt right now Damian. I am still trying to gain my sanity so that I don't just stick a dagger between your breasts. Or did you forget how badly Akina has murdered me repeatedly Damian? You were just as bad. I only care about Thana right now. So spill your traitorous lies so I can hang up." his words cold but wouldn't hide his hurt and pain despite his attempt to.
Back to top Go down
Damian Christian
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Damian Christian

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime14/06/15, 10:43 pm

Damian sighed as he waited a while before Daniel finally picked up. " Look Daniel I have something to tell-." He started before he was basically put on hold, by that time Dr. Kirkwood had come by to talk to him. He listened as the doctor spoke than walked away to attend to other patients. He was frozen in shock…'Akina...was pregnant? Did she know and was waiting to tell him? Did she not even know? How was he going to tell her?' he thought as heard Daniel speaking to him, when Daniel stopped speaking he was brought back to reality.

" Daniel will just shut the hell up and listen to me?!" He almost yelled into the phone on accident, he blinked as he realized what he did. " I'm sorry, i hadn't meant to yell but you really need to listen. Akina's at St. Mercy's hospital, she's been asking for you since we got here. She...she was pregnant Daniel." Damian told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Akina Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Akina Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 01:27 am

(OOC: Akina is currently asleep and will wake up in a post or two later Razz)
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime16/06/15, 02:28 am

Thana had been contacted by a hospital and told of what had happened, and she knew where to find Daniel so did so and grabbed him by his neck. "You are coming. With. Me . Now." She said, "Your sister needs you right now." Thana told him, "And I swear to god if you try fight me I will drop your ass so quickly off this building, heal you then drag you to the hospital you will still be feeling like you are falling by the time you arrive." She said, and glared and kept him by his neck.

She wasn't talking bullshit, she knew Daniel was angry and knew why but he was acting like a child, a grumpy child who couldn't let his sister grow up. "NOW. DANIEL."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Daniel Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 03:50 pm

ooc: I'm really sorry but I can't even with the good posts from all of you think of anything that is longer than one or two sentences for her. We all already know how its going to end at this point in timeline...he'll be a cold hearted bastardo...not care. barely react to the fact akina is in agonizing pain on numerous levels. look at akina like she was suddenly medusa mixed with hydra heads looking and he'll storm off and be all growly bristley animal like with thana for a bit...very sorry i have tried for awhile and can't. daniel won't cooperate and I can't make even a definition paragraph post

Auntie Kris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)   A Serious Emergency (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Serious Emergency (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1