Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsDavid - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Sy48lsDavid - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  2qu4qkk

My Freshman Dance, (David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Empty
PostSubject: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime31/05/15, 01:43 am

Thana was upstairs waiting for her turn to make her entrance, Gabriel was supposed to be downstairs but he wasn't there. Why she didn't know, and she was getting nervous. The speaker had noticed she was without her date so made sure she was last, to give him a chance. If not someone else would step in for her, or rather for Gabriel. She was still upset from Davids little stunt trying to get her jealous by being with her roommate, but she had got her own and had gotten David slapped so they were even. He just couldn't let her be happy with Gabriel and she didn't know why.

She sighed and heard her name being called, and "Escourted by Gabriel Conrad." This was it, she sighed to herself and put on a brave face. She knew Gabriel must have a good reason for not being here, or so she hoped. She walked down the stairways and noticed some pleb was standing at the bottom. No . She didn't want to dance with him, this was supposed to be for her and Gabriel! She had to put on a brave face though and made another turn in the stairs.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime31/05/15, 02:25 am

David was going to dance with Thana one way or another, no if's and's or but's about it. So, he hatched a small little scheme and knew it would work. It wasn't fool proof but it would work until the dance was over. So David led his brother to the men's bathroom, knocked him out, and sat him down on one of toilets. " Sleep tight goody two shoes." He said as he patted Gabriel on the head before locking the stall and than locking the mens bathroom door as well before walking back into the main entrance.

David stood in the crowd and watched as Thana walked down the stairs, she looked absolutely beautiful. He suddenly saw some nerdy goofy looking guy standing at the bottom of the steps waiting to take Thana. He quickly moved out from the crowd and moved to stand in front of the guy. David stood at the bottom of the stairs and gave Thana a quick soft smile before his face quickly went to stone again.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime31/05/15, 02:47 am

Thana came down more stairs and looked as she saw David at the bottom waiting for her, and bowed slightly as she came to the bottom step. "Where's Gabriel?" She whispered to him, but had to keep up appearances and went down from the last step and took his hand. She was glad it was David, she would rather him then someone else. The only exception to David was Gabriel, who was supposed to be here.

She waited for his answer and walked out with him past the crowds, knowing most people wouldn't care what Conrad brother she walked out with . She had to do this dance, but David didn't know it. "What are we going to do?" She asked, as the dance began.

Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime03/06/15, 12:56 am

David watched Thana come down the stairs and when she asked where Gabriel was he looked at her. " I don't know." He whispered back as he took her hand and lead her outside to where the other Freshmans were dancing. He hated what he did to his brother but he shouldn't have stolen his girl, so now they were even.

David walked out with her, not caring what people thought when they saw him instead of Gabriel with Thana. He got on the dance floor with Thana and whispered. " I don't know yet. But right now we just have to get through this." He told her before the dance began, he started dancing with Thana, keeping his face calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime03/06/15, 06:46 pm

Thana breathed deeply as the song started, and smiled very very slightly as he raised his signature eyebrow. She had assumed he didn't know what to do, this dance but he surprised her and moved right with the others. His hand ....achingly close as they moved, and the music got louder. And he still stayed in time with the music, and still his hands never touched hers. Though it wasn't supposed to, Thana ...wanted his hands to.

When the music changed again and they finally embraced she smiled again, "You are full of surprises aren't you?" She said to him, her eyes looking deep into his as they danced. He was a brilliant dancer, and he had surprisingly strong, safe arms. She was glad she was dancing with him, and kept doing so even after her official dance finished. Gabriel wasn't anywhere to be seen, but her mind was off him and on David now and his dancing. She loved to dance, he knew that and he had surprised her by being a good dancer. Thana curtsied to him when she was supposed to, but then they kept dancing and she smiled at him. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime16/06/15, 11:34 pm

David raised his eye brow at her, he knew how to dance. He always kept that part of himself secret from everyone else in the family. David swayed and moved in time with the music and inwardly chuckled, Thana seemed surprised that he was able to dance. His hands never touched her once during the dance, but he really wanted to. He pushed those thoughts away, Thana was Gabriel's, but David found he really didn't care.

David was glad the music change and he held one of her hands in his and one was on her waist. " What? Don't like surprises?" He asked her with a small smirk as he danced with her. He knew she loved dancing and so he made sure to know how to dance extra well for tonight. He bowed to her as she curtsied. " You're very welcome, Lady Semele." He said with a chuckle, wondering how she would react to him calling her that and sounding all proper and gentlemanly.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime21/06/15, 04:56 am

Thana smiled softly, and couldn't help but watch him raise his eyebrow. It was rather amusing for her, and she kept going. She wanted to stay like this, simple. No fighting with him. "Its not that I don't like suprises I just wasn't expecting them from you." Thana told him, and blushed as he called her Lady Semele. She rather liked that name and was glad when he took her waist. For once everything seemed perfect, no fighting no arguing.

Them speaking and dancing like this made Thana feel happy. She didn't even protest as he put his hands on her waist and gently rested her hands happily on his and rested her head on his chest. "I like this.......Us not arguing." She whispered, ignoring the looks people were giving them. "Friends again, and happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Freshman Dance, (David)    David - My Freshman Dance, (David)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Freshman Dance, (David)
Page 1 of 1