Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
First meet (Aaliyah) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsFirst meet (Aaliyah) Sy48lsFirst meet (Aaliyah) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
First meet (Aaliyah) 2qu4qkk

First meet (Aaliyah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

First meet (Aaliyah) Empty
PostSubject: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:43 am

Miles was in the common room after threatening a fellow freshman that if he bumped into Miles again that the boy was going to get it. Miles sat on the couch in the common room doing nothing. So far there was no one there besides him and that was peace and quiet for him. He laid his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to sleep, he was just listening to the quietness that was around him.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:47 am

Aaliyah huffed as she stalked into the common room, her eyes narrowed. Some idiot had just insulted her and she had decked him in the nose and it actually felt good; thankfully she didn't let him complain as she quickly healed him though not without telling him that if he insulted her again she wouldn't heal him the next time.

Muttering about idiotic boys, she moved towards one of the empty couches and after shrugging off her bag, she sat down with a frown. Only then did she realize someone else was in the room with her. She flushed slightly in embarrassment at not noticing someone else was there. He seemed to be asleep but Aaliyah knew that appearances were deceiving so she wasn't exactly sure if he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:51 am

When he heard someone walk in the room, he rolled his eyes. He didn't know who it was or if they were going to stay there with him. When he felt the mysterious person sit down on the same couch, he knew that his peace was ruined. When he opened his eyes he saw a blonde girl looking at him. She was absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't help himself for staring at her. She was extremely breath taking and he wanted to know more about this girl. This is the first time that a girl has peaked his attention in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:55 am

Aaliyah stared at the guy for quite a few minutes before she squeaked and looked away when she noticed that he was looking at her. What was it with Luna and all the hot guys that were there? She wondered with a silent huff before looking back at the guy and clearing her throat.

"H-Hi." Thankfully she was not squeaking. "Did I wake you up? Sorry if I did." She apologized. "Name's Aaliyah."
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 06:01 am

Miles couldn't help but smirk when he saw that she was nervous, hell he felt his palms get sweaty from just looking at this gorgeous girl. He's been around for a while and now he thinks he's found the one, the girl he had waited centuries for. Could she be it? When she introduced herself, he thought her name was just as gorgeous as she was. "The name is Miles and I wasn't sleeping, just enjoying have this place to myself before a gorgeous girl came in, which I don't mind" he winked at her, he wanted to see if he could get her to blush.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 06:03 am

Aaliyah flushed darkly at the compliment and tilted her head to the side, a small smile on her lips. "Aren't you charmer Miles." She giggled quietly. "Do you charm all the gorgeous girls you see?" She asked teasingly. "Or am I just the lucky one out of all off them?" She asked with a small grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 06:07 am

When she said that he was a charmer, he couldn't help but smirk at that. It was true but this is the first time he meant it. He knew that Aaliyah was the one for him and he didn't care what anyone else thought. He was a vampire who liked a girl and knew he'd have her eventually. "Nope, just the ones that catch my eye, but if I am being honest, you're the first girl that has" Miles replied. "You should feel lucky though."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 06:10 am

Aaliyah had no idea he was a vampire but she did think he had to be some kind of creature; after all there is no way that a guy that hot and fit could be anything but. Sure there were some hot guys who Aaliyah knew were humans but Luna was for creatures and those with abilities and she just wondered whether he was a creature.

"Ah, I do feel lucky then." She giggled. "Having such a cute and hot guy say that I caught his eye is certainly flattering." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 07:09 am

Miles knew this girl was for him, he could just tell by the way she looked at him and felt around him. Miles was going to win this girl over and no one could say anything about it. He was a vampire with an unbeaten heart but this girl made it thump once more (figuratively). "So Aaliyah, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night? I know its too soon but I am a vampire and I've been around for a while and I don't think its that quick. But if it is for you we can go a different night?" He asked her. He wasn't letting this girl go through his fingers. "And thanks for calling me cute and hot, you're gorgeous and sexy" he winked at her. Miles was definitely flirting now at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 07:22 am

Aaliyah blinked quite a few times when he revealed that he was a vampire. "Huh... Good to know." She mumbled before her thoughts came to a screeching stop when she realized that he had asked her out before he revealed that. "Eh?!" She gaped at him before her whole flushed a brilliant red. "...Umm... Th-That's alright with me.. I wouldn't mind going on a date with you tomorrow night." She told him.

"...Thanks for the compliment." She looked away from him with a soft blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 09:08 am

When he revealed that he was a vampire, he could tell that she was nervous around him now. "I won't hurt you, I hope you know that" Miles said to her. He would never hurt Aaliyah, never. When she became red, a smile came on his face. He knew that she was kind of embarrassed and nervous that he asked her out. "Fantastic, I'll be waiting down here at 7, all you have to do is meet me here and we can walk together" he explained to her.

When she looked away, he gently turned her head to face him. "Its the truth."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 10:03 am

Aaliyah chuckled softly and rolled her eyes at those words. "I'm not really worried about you hurting me." The girl pointed out. "I was just a bit startled. After all not everyone just goes out and say's that they're a vampire." She told him with a wry grin on her lips.

"And may I ask where you will be taking me?" She questioned softly with a small smile on her lips. "Or will that be a surprise?" She would like it to be a surprise.

"Thank you." She said again.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 07:07 am

Miles had to admit he loved this side to her, she was just absolutely gorgeous. "That's a good point, but like I said I would never hurt you, so just keep that in mind in case we have a little bump down the road" Miles replied. He knew eventually they would have at least one little bump down the road.

"Why would I tell you when everything is so much better when it is a surprise?" Miles said, he would never tell his secrets that he had planned for their first date. "No problem gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 05:33 am

"I will keep it in mind." Aaliyah nodded her head. She knew that there would be more then just one bump down the road.

"Alright." The blond chuckled softly, shaking her head. "I shall be eagerly awaiting the date then." She loved surprises and she did like being surprised.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 06:17 am

When she said she would wait for their date then, Miles grinned because he knew he had won that. He could tell that Aaliyah didn't really like surprises much but she would like his surprise. It was going to be a grand gesture and he hoped she'd like it. He had always wanted to do the idea that popped into his head and now he had the chance to. "Great, it will be fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 10:48 am

Aaliyah giggled softly and shook her head at Miles. "You really are a charmer." She hummed softly. "I'll be waiting then. You better surprise me." She teased him with a mock serious look on her face before she burst into soft laughter.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 06:55 am

Miles couldn't help but be addicted to her laugh because when she laughed so did he. This girl really was something and he couldn't wait to know more about her. Aaliyah would be the girl that could change Miles, but there was going to be a small problem. If she found out who he really was, would she stay or leave? He'd hope she'd stay but if she left then he would understand. "Trust me, it will be a great surprise" Miles smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 08:00 am

Aaliyah grinned at that. "I'll trust you." Frankly she was a bit surprised that she was asked out on a date as soon as she met Miles. It would certainly make everything interesting she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Miles Dragozera
Freshman
Freshman
Miles Dragozera

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime03/06/15, 06:01 am

Miles smirked when she said that she trusted him, Miles had never been told that but it was good to know that there was someone out there in the world that did trust him, even though they had just met that same exact day. "Well you won't regret it."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime04/06/15, 06:45 am

"I certainly hope I won't." Aaliyah said with a soft laugh, her eyes lit up in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meet (Aaliyah)   First meet (Aaliyah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meet (Aaliyah)
Page 1 of 1