Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsDavid - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Sy48lsDavid - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) 2qu4qkk

A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 03:14 am

Aaliyah had been spending too much time copped up inside reading books and all that so she had finally decided that some time outside was needed. Dressed in a pair of leggings, a tunic and a jacket with some flats the girl proceeded to walk outside into the gardens, a wide smile on her face when she felt the sun beating down on her. Despite it being August the sun was still going strong and Aaliyah was pretty much happy about it.

As she walked through the gardens, the girl stopped quite a few times to admire the flowers or to just watch her fellow students. She didn't have many friends yet so she just enjoyed people watching while walking.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 03:33 am

David was out jogging in the garden, he needed to clear his head a bit. He hated seeing Gabriel with his girl, well she was his girl, not right now anyway. He needed to let her go, she was happy with his brother from what he was seeing, is that not what he wanted for Thana? Did he not want her to be happy? He sighed and shook his head.

David continued jogging wearing nothing but sweat pants and tennis shoes, he was glad it wasn't too hot outside even though it was late August. He slowed down to a stop as he panted a bit, luckily he had high stamina as a werewolf so this small little jogging session didn't tire him out. He saw a girl who looked about Thana's age walking around and he walked up to her, sensing her loneliness. " Hello, seems like you could use a friend." He said as he came up to her.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 03:40 am

Aaliyah let out a soft sigh, her eyes flicking up towards the sky before instantly looking down when the sunlight assaulted her eyes. Hearing someone approaching her, the girl turned around and swallowed when she saw the guy.

"Hi." She mumbled softly, quickly looking away from his naked chest and instead looking at his face. Well, he was certainly fit. "Ah, maybe I could." She chuckled softly. "I'm Aaliyah."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 04:32 am

David smirked a bit as he noticed the young girl swallow when she saw him, he wondered how he always had that affect on girls. But he just smirked and looked at her, she was pretty, she was around Thana's age, hmm.. an evil idea formed in his mind at that moment but he kept it to himself.

His smirk only widened when he saw her look at his chest before quickly looking at his face, did all girls just do that or was it only certain girls here? He crossed his arms over his chest before he spoke. " I'm David, nice to meet you Ms. Aaliyah." He said before running his hand through his hair. " So, you new here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 04:35 am

Aaliyah flushed when she saw the smirk on his face and she knew that he saw her looking, it was impossible not to see her eyeing his chest. "Nice to meet you, David." She hummed softly, her head tilted to the side as she placed her hands behind her back and smiled at him. "I am. You aren't I'm guessing."

She had to wonder whether all of the guys at Luna were this fit or not. It would certainly make it for an interesting experience in anyway.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 04:58 am

David moved towards a tree and leaned against it as he grabbed a bottle of water that he had clipped onto his pants and he drank a sip of it. " I'm a Junior, one more year than I'm finally outta here." He chuckled a bit as he drank some more water. A cool breeze swept through the garden and he put the cap back on his water bottle.

" So you're a freshman huh? Must be a little tough for you to adjust being here from being home?" He asked, for him it was an easy adjustment as he really did not have much of a home anyway since he was basically forgotten. " You seem to like it here so far otherwise you'd be running for the hills about now."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:01 am

"Not really." Aaliyah shook her head to the question of it being tough to adjust. "At home I was basically pressured to become as successful as my parents and siblings but here I can just do what I want without having to be pressured. It's much better here." She shrugged her shoulders before grinning.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool here. People are nice, the library is huge..." That was a major selling point to Aaliyah. The library at Luna.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:10 am

David nodded as he listened to her and he grabbed his water bottle again and drank some more. " My parents were so busy with my brother and sister I was basically forgotten, while here it's just me and my brother and we are in different classes so we don't see each other much." He said with a shrug, he didn't care about the fact his brother was at Luna now, but it did bug him that he stole David's girl.

He chuckled. " Everyone hangs out at the library, for various reasons. Some go to actually study, others go to make out behind a book case and not get caught. But I don't go in there much unless absolutely necessary, which means I only go there when i need to study." He laughed, it wasn't that he didn't like the library, he just got bored in there very easily and that was the place his brother and Thana were usually at.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:23 am

"I wasn't exactly forgotten but sometimes they got so immersed in their work it was nightmare being around them." Aaliyah said with a slight sneer. "I'm glad I came to Luna, at least I don't have to sit at home and be told to study all the time. I never really got any time off from studying." She shook her head.

"I like the library because of all the books it offers." She grinned, her eyes lighting up. "Though I don't really like sitting there and watching people snog all the time." She huffed, her lips pulling into a pout. Some people really had it easy.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:32 am

David nodded as he listened to Aaliyah. " I wasn't much into studying. I'm a party boy as they say, studies really aren't that important to me, but I do graduate at least somewhere in the top of my class, usually behind Gabriel but." He shrugged a bit as he looked back toward the school, he liked the school but than at the same time hated it because he always had to abide by their rules.

David listened to Aaliyah talk and he laughed a bit as she pouted. " Pervert. Watching two people kiss," he tsked, teasing her a bit. " you should be ashamed. But can't say I'm much better, I've kissed girls in libraries before, there's just something about enclosed spaces that makes things so romantic." He said with a shake of his head, he didn't know what it was about libraries and elevators that did that to people.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 05:36 am

Aaliyah snorted at that. "I'm not really into studying but well..." She shrugged her shoulders. "...You know... I've never really been to a party before either." Okay that was just sad, she thought with a frown. To not having been at a party. "Ah well.." She shrugged.

"I'm no pervert!" She sniffed before snorting. "I can't help it... It's not my fault that people usually pick the places were I am sitting either a few spaces away from them or like in front of them.. It's pretty funny watching them all snog..." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 01:42 am

David smiled when Aaliyah said she wasn't into studying either. " Well we have something in common than." He said, when she said she had never been to a party he blinked. " Well maybe I'll start one soon just so you can go to a party." He added mischievously, it would be the perfect excuse to start a party in the Junior's dorm.

David laughed when she said she wasn't a pervert. " Alright. You're a peeping tom." He said jokingly. " Yeah it is pretty funny watching them snog, especially when you get all immature and make silly comments and stuff. They get all mad and stalk off, I've done it one too many times." He added with a chuckle. " So, what are you doing out here all by your lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 02:42 am

Aaliyah giggled softly before looking at him with disbelief in her eyes before she snorted and shook hher head. "I'll be waiting then." She said dryly. Though she really would like to go to a party.

"I'm... Yeah, I am a peeping Tom." The blond huffed and rolled her eyes. "...It is funny making rude hand gestures and saying silly comments." She sniggered. "Eh, just thought I could use some of the sunlight before it all moves into autumn..."
Back to top Go down
David Conrad
Junior
Junior
David Conrad

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime30/05/15, 10:23 pm

David than thought about it. " Actually, there's a 10th Anniversary party for the school coming up. Maybe you'd like to be my date for the party?" He said, he knew Thana would be going with Gabriel so there was no one he had to go with him.

David chuckled when she huffed. " I'm just kidding i don't think you're an actual peeping tom. You seem too innocent to be one." He said, when she spoke he nodded. " Yeah. When it becomes fall i won't be able to jog shirtless anymore. So girls like you can't stare at my naked chest until autumn and winter passes." He said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 05:30 am

"Umm.... Sure." Aaliyah smiled at the older boy. "I'll go with you." And now all she had to do was think of what dress to wear. She never really wore dresses as she was pretty comfortable with her jeans, shorts and leggings with shirts and tunics but now she knew that she would have to.

"Really? I seem too innocent?" The blond blinked at the other boy and snorted. "Eh, I think we girls will survive with our creative minds." She grinned at that. She knew just how creative some girls could get. After all she was like that herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)   David - A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of sunlight (Aaliyah/David)
Page 1 of 1