Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Sunny Day (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Sunny Day (Open) Sy48lsA Sunny Day (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Sunny Day (Open) 2qu4qkk

A Sunny Day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime13/03/15, 05:07 am

Freya walked out of her history class with a sigh, to say she disliked that class was an understatement. She disliked that class a lot, but unfortunately she had to take that class if she wished to graduate.

But since Freya had a free period she decided would go to the castle's gardens which had a lovely Gazebo that, in Freya's opinion, would be absolutely romantic given how secluded it was from everything and everyone.

Freya walked over to the side and sat down on the edge, she was homesick, but the gardens helped her not be too homesick. She pulled out a sketch pad and began to sketch a couple of fairies.

Sketch:
Spoiler:

Actual Pic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime15/03/15, 06:58 pm

Konan was cutting class. Not that it was unusual for him. He tended to at times over do the bending and breaking or flexing of rules. Someetimes to annoy Jamal. Other times he didn't even mean to do it. Wandering around he somehow ended up in the garden. His other two heads from his true form where demanding food and the other wanted to play. He just wanted to go have fun. Walking and looked to see a girl with sketchpaper. Walking over and from off to her left he looked over her shoulder. "What you doing petty sempai (older student)?" He asked curiously. His motions almost playful puppy like as he moved to sit nearby her.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime17/03/15, 05:17 am

Freya was completely absorbed in her drawing that she didn't hear someone coming, but the tree's and flowers whispered and told her a man was coming and she needed to be careful. She only smiled when he came up to her, she did not jump at his voice. " I'm drawing a fairy, you see, there's her wings and her beautiful gown made of pure silk that the silk worms provided for her and how she was able to use plants and herbs to make the dress gold." She said as she pointed all the things out.

" Shouldn't you be in class? Shouldn't... Shouldn't you Sophomores be in class I mean." She said softly as she closed her note pad and looked curiously at the boy. " I'm Freya by the way."
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime01/04/15, 03:33 am

Konan looked at her a nd stared at the drawing. "Yeah. I see it." He said. Curious about the silk worms bit but working hard to keep his eagerness from losing control of his human appearance. Usually it was just his tails. "That sounds like an interesting process. I can see it." he looked at her a bit. "Uh...most likely but I don't intend to be in class." He said very seriously but honestly. Tilting his head like a canine would. "I should be in lots of things but...I'm not. I'm Konan. Nice to meet you freya."
(sorry I had writers block and wanted to give you a full paragraph Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime02/04/15, 02:37 am

(It's alright Very Happy)

Freya saw Konan's curiosity about the silk worms bit and she grinned. " I was raised in the woods, all my clothes that are made of silk are usually from the silk worms, they give me the material. After that i find some herbs and plants, like indigo, and i dye the silk and turn it into clothes." She said simply and innocently, she usually would get needles, thread, and things like that from some of her friends or she stole them from the village.

" Why aren't you in class when you should be? Can't you get in trouble with the professor or the headmistress?"
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime02/04/15, 08:40 pm

Konan listened to her speaking. "oh...the woods. Much nicer than hell. I'd imagine anyways." he said with a laugh. He knew what he'd be helping the older girl get ahold of now...sewing supplies. He listened to her. Then looked to her outfit. "You make the outfit you are wearing?" He asked curiously. He watched the picture she had in her hands then back to her. "My brother Jamal takes enough schooling for the both of us. If I get in trouble with either those people its no biggie. They don't mean anything to me. Headmistress is just a job." He said without clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime08/04/15, 03:01 am

(I thought I replied I'm sorry Smile)

Freya shrugged. " I dunno, I've never been to hell. But the woods are nice, very calming, very warm during the day, but when night hits it gets pretty chilly." She laughed innocently, some would say Freya is a naïve person when it came to the outside world. But why make things complicated and tough when they were actually pretty simple and clean.

" Hmm? Oh yeah this outfit I made, I got the fabric from a nearby town. The shirt was originally white by i decided to dye it deep crimson for a hint of color which I used beets in order to dye it along with this cap, i used meadowsweet to make it black because meadowsweet makes a beautiful midnight color." She said smartly, Freya wore a red tank top, blue cut off shorts, and a pair of boots the headmistress had bought her and she wore a knit cap. " I'm sorry, i hadn't meant to ramble on." She added.

" Why do you say those things? It's not very nice, the headmistress is a kind woman who shouldn't be treated as though she were a mere job. You also shouldn't be taking advantage of your brother, it's not something family does, when you need help they help, you shouldn't be mean and take advantage of their kindness." She said as she closed her sketch pad.
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime26/04/15, 04:21 pm

Konan looked at her a bit. "Well I doubt you ever will. You seem too sweet to end up in hell." He said quite honestly. He looked at her as she spoke. He figured that she stayed in the woods. "So why don't you stay in the warmed inner gardens with the trees at night?" He asked curiously. Listening to her as she talked about the outfit. Tilting his head slightly as he stored what she said. Listening ot her as he sat beside her. "Its really pretty." He agreed. He fell silent and just listened to her. Flashing her a dashing smile. "It is alright I didn't mind." he answered her honestly.

Blinking a bit. "Because i hate school and only here because she showers me with pettings and i was ordered to by my one day contract master." he said rather straightforwardly. He looked at her as he spoke. "Huh? What? Hey. Don't try to lecture me and you don't know anything about our family." He said with a frown. "He is the one who takes lots of classes and redoes them." He said with a huff. Standing up. "Whatever I don't need to be lectured by you and here i was thinking we could be friends." he said a beaten puppy growl.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime30/04/15, 03:35 am

Freya smiled a bit. " What you call sweet others call naive. But isn't hell someones worst fears? Or what people make of it?" She asked with a tilt of her head. She shrugged when he asked about her not staying in the inner parts by the trees. " Because I like the chill actually, it reminds me that I'm alive." She said. Freya muttered a small 'thank you' when he complimented her.

" I'm glad you didn't mind, normally, people find that I'm very annoying and irritating." She said with a laugh. Her laughter died though when Konan spoke. " Still, fate put you here for a reason. Don't you think that you'd like to find out what that reason is? Maybe it's to do the assignments so you can be something or be someone." She asked, she was a firm believer in Fate and Destiny, she was very spiritual that way.

Freya's eyes narrowed a bit. " You're right. I know nothing about your family, I know nothing of my own family. I didn't have grandparents, i didn't have a mum and dad, and I didn't have any siblings. All i had was stories in books and watching families in my village." She said as she crossed her arms under her chest, she stood up when he did.

Freya created an illusion that a brick wall was in Konan's way, as well as the bricks surrounding the gazebo so there'd be no escape, when he touched it, smelled it, heck even licked it the walls would be life like but actually just his imagination. " We can be friends. I want to be friends seeing as i have very little. But think about this: you say all these terrible things about your brother and he dies tomorrow, won't you regret it for the rest of your life?" She asked him, she was basically telling him 'if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.'
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 08:05 am

Konan looked at her. "It is all in the viewpoint but that is a conversation I do not want to get started on. A biblical debate about heaven versus hell. Its not all that bad...its not any better. Not everyone fears it but some do. It has many answers which are correct and wrong usually simultaneously." he said with a laugh. Nodding his head to her commentary about why she stays in the trees outside not in the trees outside with the warming totems. He tilted his head a bit. "At least it is interesting conversation not boring." he said with a shrug.

Listening to her a bit. "I'm here because i was ordered to be here.I know why I am here." he said with a laugh. Blinking at what happened next. "Well...that is different..." He turned to look at her. "I'll be your brother then." he said decisively. "Now you have family." he poked the wall a bit. "Uh...whats with this wall? We're friends. Plus I'll be your brother. I said this." he looked at him a bit. "Not really no I'd be pissed but I'll see him in hell and he wouldn't stay dead just need a way to get a new early body." he said with a shrug. "I get your point but meh...whatever."
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 04:39 am

Freya nodded as she listened to him talk about Heaven and Hell and all the differences. She giggled a bit when he said it was an interesting conversation. " Yes. It's very rare i get to have interesting conversations anymore without something discussing how their nails are painted or how their hairs done." She said, she wasn't interested in listening to all the girls talk about their hair and nails.

Freya huffed. " Don't you believe in destiny and fate? Just because that person had his own agenda for sending you here doesn't mean fate had the same one." She said with almost absolute certainty. She frowned in confusion when he stated he would be her brother. " Why would you want to be my brother?" She asked him curiously. No one had offered to be a sibling to her before. She waved her hand and the wall disappeared.

" I made the wall to keep you from leaving, I didn't want you to leave when you're angry." She said with her head bowed a bit. " It was only an illusion, you could've punched it and it would have disappeared." She added. " Get a new body? That's a bit...creepy if you don't mind me saying." She said a bit sheepishly, getting a new body was very strange to Freya. " Well I'm glad you get my point." She added happily.
Back to top Go down
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore
Konan Martins

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime27/05/15, 07:05 am

Konan listened to her but didn't seem to fully understand everything. Or he was just zoning out. Storing not really processing. He would think it over in a bit. Listening to everything she was saying. He didn't respond at the moment. Turning around when the wall was truly having stopped him. He listened to her speaking a bit. "One...you must talk to some really girly people. Two...i don't believe in fate or destiny because its too cliche." He said. It sounded better than the circle of life is you live you die you get recycled right?

She seemed too sweet and innocent to say something like that. He blinked a bit. "Why would you care if I left while I was angry?" he asked seeming totally thrown for a loop by that. "It was? I could? Huh...go figure." he said. "I meant an earthly vessel. Ugh...never mind...it does sound creepy." He said. Hearing a you think? What were you thinking Ko-ko? He shook his head. He wasn't going to start giving people the impression he had multiple personalities or was schitzophrenic or something. He rolled his eyes as she seemed to go happy quickly.

Laughing a bit. "Anyways...why wouldn't I be your big brother or your brother? You're oddly sweet and you're a little too innocent and naive. I guess its just the hellhound parts or whatever but I wanna take care of you. If you had nobody before now you do. You're my sister and I'm your brother. No arguements." He said seriously. Having made up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Freya Shaw
Senior
Senior
Freya Shaw

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime06/06/15, 03:53 am

(OOC: I totally forgot how many threads Freya had XD sorry for the late post Auntie)

Freya didn't know if Konan was zoning out or was understanding everything she was saying, which meant she was rambling and making no sense. " Sorry for rambling." She mumbled as she scratched the back of her head, she listened to him before giggling a bit. " All the girls in my dorm are girly as they are girls. How's fate and destiny cliche?" She asked him curiously, Freya was neutral on almost everything so she liked getting everyones opinions on different things. Even though she did believe in fate and destiny a little bit.

Freya sighed and shuffled her feet a bit. " Because I like you, as a friend which i have very little of, and I didn't want you to never speak to me again because you were angry. I would have felt like a terrible person for that, when I like someone I usually try to do everything in my power not to make them angry. But when I do and they want to storm off I don't want them to because I'm afraid i'll loose them." She said a bit shyly as she looked at the ground instead of at Konan. " Yeah. I can create illusions, they may look and feel real but they aren't. I can't put an illusion on people or objects though." She added with a shrug.

Freya giggled a bit. " What some people think of as creepy others see as normal, like your if your brother found another earthly vessel, to an outsider like me it's very creepy, but to you it's completely normal." She said with a small smile. " Hey! I'm sweet and innocent but not naive, ok, a little naive but not that much!" She said as she playfully punched his shoulder. " Alright. You're my brother than, but since you're a sophomore wouldn't that make you my baby brother and I would have to protect you instead of the other way around?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sunny Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day (Open)   A Sunny Day (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day (Open)
Page 1 of 1