Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsWarm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Sy48lsWarm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) 2qu4qkk

Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime18/02/15, 02:16 am

Juliette flitted to închis lake, otherwise known as dark lake, she did really only came to see if it would ever be filled with light, sadly, it was still dark and foggy. She hated it always seemed to be dark with nasty weather here, but it could not be helped.

She sat down on the surprisingly dry grass and looked at the ever still water, she grabbed a rock near her and threw it at the lake, only than did the water ripple and move, she did wonder curiously if fish or any other sea dwelling creature lived in this lake. She shrugged to herself and continuously watched the water for any sort of movement.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 04:42 am

Dastan had been out doing a investigation about a attack by a couple of vampires that he had got word of. He hated unprovoked attacks on humans. He found himself over by Inchis Lake and it seemed like a nice night for a swim, it had been a while since he had indulged in a swim.

He had been swimming around when he heard someone throwing rocks into the water so he decided to swim over closer to see if he could see who it was. As he got closer he could smell the woman that was there and he could not help but smile. It had been awhile since he had talked to her. He swam a little closer to her. "You know it is not very polite to throw rocks into the water and disturb the people in here."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime23/02/15, 10:10 pm

Juliette was watching the water as she got lost in thought, she jumped when she heard a voice but she didn't even hear him swim towards her. When she looked over to see who was speaking she smiled, she hadn't seen Dastan in a while. " You scared me Dastan." She said in a playfully scolding voice. " If i had known someone was in the lake i wouldn't have thrown the stone." She added, she moved over towards him.

" It's been a while Dastan, how've you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime24/02/15, 02:53 am

Dastan could not help but give a hearty laugh when he noticed he startled her, "Well I thought I taught you to pay more attention to your surroundings." Dastan stated as he moved closer to where she was standing. She had commented about not throwing the rock had she known he was there and he was almost certain she would have thrown it harder if she knew he was there. "And you expect me to believe that."

Dastan walked out of the water allowing the water to cascade down his bare chest. He shook his head shaking off the excess water splashing her a little, "I could have been better, but someone stood me up at our last date." Dastan smirked. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime24/02/15, 05:25 am

Juliette rolled her eye's at Dastan. " You would have jumped too if you had been lost in your thoughts." She said as she stood and walked over to him and she crossed her arms. Juliette tried so hard to resist smiling, her lie had been caught, she probably would've thrown it 10x harder and hoped it had hit him on the head if she had known he was there. " Yeah i kinda do expect you to believe that." She said in a innocent voice.

Juliette tried not staring at his bare chest as the water ran down it, she blinked as he splashed her a bit when he shook his head and he put her hands over her face to block the water. " Hey, i'm gonna melt." She muttered as she wiped what water had gotten on her face off. " Heh, I'm sorry about that I had a family emergency." She said, she shrugged slightly when he asked about her. " Same old same old, busy with everything going on, trying to keep students and professor's alike in line." She added casually.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime27/02/15, 02:20 am

Dastan stood there at a distance watching Juliette as she was giving him that look. He was not dumb she would loved to clump him a good one, not that it would be a wise thing to do on her part. She should know her place when it came to him and if she didn't he would be glad to remind her. "Yeah, I don't think you are sweet enough to melt." Dastan stated and made his way over to where she was.

Dastan smirked as he placed his arms around her getting her even more wet he gave her that smile that told her she knew she would do what he wanted. "Well then I guess you owe me for standing me up." Dastan said as he pulled her close and kissed her. "I can think of a few things." Dastan smirked loving having all this control over these woman.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime01/03/15, 12:56 am

Juliette knew it would not be good for her to whack him upside the head, but the thought was pretty good, she would keep it just in her head to avoid being punished. She than rolled her eye's at him. " Very funny, i can be sweet when i want to." She said.

Juliette shrieked as he placed his arms around her, she was very glad she had decided to wear a dark colored shirt today. " Dastan! You're getting me all wet and not in the good way!" She said as she pushed against him, trying not get her shirt all wet even though it would dry in time. But when she looked up into that smile of his she couldn't look away, that smile got him everything he ever wanted with her, she had a hard time telling him no when he smiled like that.

Juliette kept her hands on his chest but was no longer pushing away, she kissed him back and she pulled away slightly. " What do you want?" She whispered as she opened her eye's and looked at him, she did not care if Dastan had control over her or any other women, she just liked hanging around and spending time with him, although she felt like his heart was truly with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime02/03/15, 06:04 pm

Dastan could not help but laugh and shake his head at Jules comment, "Yeah, sweet like flies on honey." Dastan could not help but laugh. It was even funnier when she freaked out over being wet. He knew she would dry eventually, but she was like a cat he swore. "Well you have not been good enough to be wet in the good way." Dastan held her tight as she fought against him laughing as her attempts were futile.

Dastan smirked as he looked down on her, "Well seeing is your usually payment would allow you pleasure too, I must think of another punishment for you" Dastan said with a evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime04/03/15, 01:48 am

Jules continued squirming trying to get out of Dastans grip but it was of no use, she was trapped in his arms. She rolled her eye's again at his comment. " You make it sound like i'm a terrible person." She laughed, she knew he was having a good old time with her shrieking and acting like a cat at getting wet, but she really didn't care. " I have been good enough, just not around you." She said with a small smirk.

Jules finally stopped fighting as it was futile, she looked at him as he spoke and knew Dastan was thinking of something evil, and that grin on his face was proof of that. " You've got that evil look in your eye." She said as she leaned back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime06/03/15, 12:30 pm

Dastan smirked a.little while he was holding Jules close.to him. "Oh no you are generally sweet to those you want things from, or your previous little.students." Dastan stated knowing very well she looked out for her students. "Yes, You were suppose to keep your sister under control, that was our deal."

Dastan continued that look he was giving her, making her wonder what kind of evil things he had planned, "I know that my house needs tidying up a little, and having you do it naked seem like the perfect plan." Dastan laughed, "Get you all turned on and frustrated and denying you pleasure." Dastan continued, "Seems perfect to.me."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime08/03/15, 05:03 am

Jules laughed softly. " Would you rather i be nasty and terrible to the people i want something from and to my previous students?" She asked, she always looked out for her students even after they graduated because that was the type of person even if that student didn't like her very much when they attended her school, she still watched over them.

Jules sighed at his comment about her sister. " You know how hard it is keeping my sister under control, she does what she wants and sometimes i can see it coming other times I can't because she knows my blind spots when it comes to my visions." She said with a shake of her head, both Isabella and Ophelia knew a way around her visions.

Jules hated that evil look in Dastan's eyes, when he said his evil idea her eye's widened and than narrowed. " You wouldn't dare." She said, but she knew deep down he actually would do something like that. " Everything like that seems perfect to you." She added with a roll of her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime13/03/15, 10:45 pm

Dastan just smirked while he continued to hold Juliette in his arms refusing to let her go, "I expect you to treat your students and friends the way they need to be treated." Dastan stated, "No babying." Dastan was this way with many people. Well many except the one he could not have at the moment.

Dastan shook his head and then smirked, "Well maybe if she wouldn't have sold her own soul we would not have this problem." Dastan said and then continued, "Maybe your just not concentrating enough to figure it out." Dastan said squeezing her arms a little, "Maybe I will just have to get rid of the problem."

Dastan pulled her close and kissed her, "Please when do I ever not do what brings me fun and pleasure." Dastan looked and smirked, "Not everything, there are parts of you that are not all that perfect."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime16/03/15, 11:38 pm

Jules listened to Dastan and she nodded. " Well luckily i treat them all how they deserve to be treated, I very rarely baby any of them." She stated, she treated everyone equally and never truly babied them unless she thought they needed it, which was very rarely.

Jules sighed and shook her head inwardly. " You'll do anything when you're desperate, even if it means selling your soul." She said, she listened to him continue speaking. " I concentrate as hard as i can, sometimes it's enough other times..." She trailed off and looked down, she looked back up when Dastan squeezed her arms. " Define get rid of." She added.

Jules smirked as he pulled her close and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. She listened to him and she laughed. " Please, I know there are parts of me that aren't that perfect, but the same can be said about you, you're not that perfect either."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime07/04/15, 11:46 pm

Dastan listened to Jules talk and in the back of his mind he really didn't want to chat, he was thinking of a snack and he blood was always divine. "Well I have learned a long time ago that if you baby the creatures they never learn their way." Dastan said as he made a point.

Dastan truly didn't believe that Jules was really trying hard when it came to stopping her sister and obviously she was not paying attention to what he was offering her. "Well you need to try hard when it comes to her, or let me kill her those are the options."

Dastan smirked and kissed her again then ran his tongue down her neck, "Of course I am perfect, and I have missed your taste." He said as he sank his fangs into her neck. Dastan enjoyed feeding off of the sisters, it wasn't like he could kill them if he drank too much.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime08/04/15, 03:24 am

Jules nodded as he made his point, although she was beginning to get the feeling that Dastan was not in the chit chatty mood. Jules saw a bit of what she asumed was hubger in his eye's and laughed inwardly a bit.

She frowned though. " I'll try harder, besides, I want to kill her myself." Jules said, she wasn't trying as hard as she should, but she believed there was a little hint of the sister she once knew in Ophelia albeit, buried a litlle deep, Jules wanted to at least try and reach her and get her to see the errors of her ways.

Jules smirked and leaned her head back a bit, exposing more of her neck, she gasped when he bit into her neck but let out a soft moan. She gripped his arms to steady herself, she knew he couldn't drain her dry, but sometimes it felt like he would.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime14/04/15, 01:58 pm

Dastan knew that if she wanted to kill her sister herself she better get to getting the plan in motion or he would have to trouble taking care if it. He would have no trouble seducing her into the bed first to get what he wanted and take care of the rest when he was done with his pleasure. "Well my dear, we could always do it together." He said as he ran his hand down her cheek, "I have always wanted you both at the same time." He smirked.

Dastan was lost in her flavor as he continued to drink from her. It was a very enticing flavor and could drink forever, but didn't want to make her weak. Couldn't kill her of course, but a little weak until she could regenerate. Dastan released kissing her neck, "Still a wonderful flavor I must add." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime17/04/15, 02:45 am

Jules laughed softly as Dastan said they could always take care of it together. " I've always known you wanted Lia and I both in bed together as much as I admit it would be rather an interesting endeavor I would have to pass. But i promise I'll get my plans in motion and take care of her, and we both know I keep my promises." She said honestly as she placed a hand on his chest, she had tried the easy way and talked to Ophelia about just giving up and turning herself in, but it was like she was talking to a wall.

Jules bit her bottom lip as Dastan continued drinking from her, she was a little weaker than normal but she felt euphoric so it didn't really bother her that much. Anytime someone Dastan more than anyone as he drank from her the most, but she always felt so good when they drank from her maybe it was just her that felt that way. She smirked and looked at Dastan. " You always say that." She said as she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime29/04/15, 10:43 am

Dastan could not help but laugh at the look on Jules face when he suggested a threesome. "I must admit you woman are just no fun." Dastan said with a smirk. "But I don't think you will be able to take her alone, it will take both of us." Dastan knew her sister and become powerful and it would take both of them to bring her down.

Dastan finished his well needed meal and laughed a little at her comment, "Well I must give credit where it is do you know." He smiled, "So I believe we will have to come up with a plan."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 02:39 am

Jules rolled her eyes. " I am fun. But having a threesome with my sister would be a tad uncomfortable." She said, when he mentioned it would take both of them she looked at him. " This is going to taste horrible," She said as she swallowed hard. " you're probably... right." Jules winced as the words slipped out of her mouth didn't form a plan yet, she had tried talking and that failed, Lia was getting stronger and smarter, so Dastan was probably right.

Jules giggled at his statement, when he said they needed to come up with a plan she nodded seriously. " Yes we do. She keeps her hideout secret, her apartment is practically bare, she either drops by Luna or the Castle when she feels like chatting it up." She said with a shrug, Ophelia was very good at hiding things even before she became the leader of the unseen.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime08/05/15, 03:30 pm

Dastan could not help but laugh and walk around her a little, "Oh come on, I never said you had to play with your sister." He smirked, "Both of you can just play with me." Dastan smirked and knew it would not be as fun that way. He looked at her a smirked his usual smirk, "Of course I am right, I am always right."

Dastan began to pace as he listened to her speak of everything that her sister was doing and he was wondering what he could do to find her a little more agreeable to things. "Well there was a time when she couldn't deny me, but that has been awhile." Dastan stated, "But then I can always try."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime13/05/15, 01:16 am

Jules rolled her eyes and turned her head to watch Dastan walk around her. " We both know that would not be as fun if Lia and I just played with you." She said with a smirk, she huffed a bit when Dastan said he was always right. " 90% of the time." She grumbled as she crossed her arms, she hated admitting when someone else was right, especially Dastan because it fueled his already huge ego.

Jules watched him pace in front of her. " You can try. But I heard she's got some surfer dude in the human world she is particularly fond of." She told Dastan, she had seen the man in a vision that involved Lia, it seemed like Lia's feelings for this surfer were genuine. But there was something about the man that just made Jules suspicious of him. " He seems to know more than he lets on about her, he could be one of Lia's weaknesses." Jules added as she put a hand under her chin thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 01:16 pm

Dastan had to admit she was all too right, but he was going to have to watch himself right now because he was getting closer to having Shay in his life again and he was going to have to give up all his woman. But then he could still have fun, outside of having sex. "Honey, I believe you know it is more like 95% of the time." He smiled and continued to pace.

Dastan stopped his pacing and walked back next to Jules for a moment when she mentioned this man in Lia's life and he could sense that Jules was concerned, so that made him concerned. "Tell me more about this man in her life. Obviously from my senses you do not like him very much, or at least don't trust him." Dastan may not be directly involved in these girls lives any more, but he was in charge of all Vampires and concerned for their safety, even if Lia did sell her soul.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 11:36 pm

Jules had seen a few times a man showing up in Dastans life, she never got a name but she knew the two cared for each other deeply. She knew he'd have no choice but to give them up if he wanted the nice guy to stay in his life, but she didn't mind. As long as she could still count Dastan as a friend, even without the 'benefits' part, she was fine with it. " Are we really going to argue about the percentage of you being right?" She asked with a small smile.

Jules looked up when she sensed Dastan stopped his pacing to stand next to her. She laughed a bit sheepishly when he said she didn't trust the young man. " Are my emotions that easy to read?" She asked. "He's a young surfer dude, long blonde hair, tan skin, he even talks with the surfer lingo. He owns a shop here in the creatures world, actually somewhere on this lake, and he owns one in the human world as well called 'Surf and Turf'. I do not trust him one bit. He seems to be putting on a facade for her, like he pretends to be an air headed man but is actually the complete opposite. Anytime i see a vision of the two of them, he always has this 'I know something you don't know' aura around him." She said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 02:05 pm

Dastan could not help but wrap his arms are Jules and give her a little dip. She was always one of her favorite toys, but if Dastan got Shay into his life he was going to have to give her up. ‘Maybe once in awhile they could play?’ He thought to himself. ‘But no he couldn’t do that if Shay agreed to be his.’ He thought again, all the while he had Jules dipped in his arms, “Of course we can, because you just love giving into me.” Dastan smirked, “Plus you know that I am right.”

They were all having issues with Lia but he did not like the idea of this young man taking advantage of her; even if is she was evil. “Jules I have known you too long and have tasted you too long to not know your feelings. I can sense them.” He stated, “That and yes you are easy to read.” He could not help but laugh. “As for this young man, you will have to point him out to me, or take me there so I can meet this man and get a read off of him myself.”
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:48 am

Jules was surprised when Dastan wrapped his arms around her and dipped her, she yelped a bit but laughed softly. She could see his mind was racing. " Penny for your thoughts?" She asked with a kind smile, she rolled her eyes at his comments. " I will agree to that. I do love giving in to you every now and than, but there are some days I don't particularly like it." She laughed. " You're right 92% of the time." She added, bumping it up from 90 to 92.

Jules huffed a bit. " I hate that I'm so easy to read." She pouted a bit, she nodded. " His shop is over here somewhere. C'mon I'll take you there." She said as she began to lead him to the shop. " Put on some clothes by the way. I don't want any hussies drooling over you." She added with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 09:42 pm

Dastan could not help but laugh at the look on Jules face when he dipped her, and then she she asked about a penny he pulled her close to him and smiled, "Love, it would cost way more than a penny for these thoughts." He smirked because he knew how dirty his mind was. Dustan nipped at her nose a little and smirked, "Fine 92%, I shall concede with that."

Dustan could not help but smile a little, "I have known you too long not to be able to read you my dear." He laughed and then reached for her hand so she could lead him. "Are you saying that your jealous of them looking at me." He smirked, "Afraid they will steal me away?" He questioned, "No worries I have my trench coat." He said as he put it on and let her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime31/05/15, 03:09 am

Jules rolled her eyes a bit when Dastan laughed at the look on her face. " Glad my reactions amuse you so much." She said with a small smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck and was glad when he pulled her closer. " Luckily i have a lot of money. But than, maybe I don't want to know your thoughts." She said with a small laugh, knowing he had a dirtier mind than hers, and that was saying something. Jules had a very dirty mind.

Jules giggled a bit when he nipped her nose. " Finally, the stubborn bull concedes to something!" She said triumphantly. She than smirked mischievously when he asked if she would be jealous if girls stared at him she than took his hand and held it before answering. "Maybe. Oh I know those other girls would try to steal you away, you're too damn irresistible for them not to try." She said before walking with him. " Good." She added when he said he had his trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 03:29 pm

Dastan held her hand as she led him down the path they were on wondering where she was going to take him. "It’s the only thing I concede in so don't go getting your hopes up." Dastan stated knowing he usually didn't give in to everything. "But you know me my thoughts are nasty so you don't want to know them." Dastan could not help but smirk.

Dastan laughed and pulled Jules closer to him when she admitted the reason she needed to protect him from those other harlots. “Well I can’t help it that everyone wants me.” He laughed. “It’s part of my charm.”
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 04:54 am

Jules turned to look at Dastan as he spoke, she nodded when he said for her not to get her hopes up. " Well poopie. But alright, I half expected that from you." She said as she continued walking down the path with him, she did not really know how far down the path the surf and turf was but knew it was close enough to be seen by cars and close enough to be seen from the lake.

Jules smirked. " Yes i do know that." She said as she continued walking, she liked being able to walk with him. Her smirk widened a bit when he pulled her closer and she looked up at him. " I do know thats part of your charm, that's what attracted me and my sisters to you in the first place. You need to find a way to not be so damn charming." She joked as she swung their hands back and forth a bit childishly. When they came up to the shack she nodded her head. " That's the place that Lia's 'boyfriend' owns."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 05:54 am

Thana had been walking when she sensed two particular vampires. And smirked and was hanging upside down from a tree, when they walked past. "Get a room you two." She said, and rolled her eyes. "No getting down and dirty in the shack. You two need to abstain from vampire sins, got it?" Thana told them both, making sure to make the room as awkward as possible.

She smirked as she watched them, and didn't move from the tree. She was quite happy upside down, "By the way jules nice sex noises from him feeding off you. What happened to feeding with Jules Dastan. Oh where's my manners, King fricken pin Dastan."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime20/06/15, 01:34 am

Dastan could not help but smirk as he listened to Jules, but then she should have known that he would never give her what she expected from him. He was the way he was and there was no changing from that. “You should always expect the expected when it comes to me.” He smirked, “See no reason to go changing it now.”

Dastan had his arm over Jules shoulder while they walked and could not help but laugh at her a little. He could not believe that she really expected that he was going to change the way he was. “If I was not so charming I would not be able to get the things that we need to have.” Dastan said with a smirk. When they had arrived to the spot he was about to say something until his thoughts were interrupted. “Hello my little Thana, how are you my dear.” He smirked knowing the young Halfling all too well. “Someone sounds a little jealous; do you finally want to give in to the vampire king?” Dastan said flirting a little with her.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 03:11 am

Jules laughed softly at Dastan. " I do expect it from you. But you can't blame a girl for hoping." She said with a shrug, as Dastan had an arm around her shoulder she had one around his mid section and she sighed as she heard an all too familiar voice. 'Oh god. she thought with an inwardly shake of her head. " Hell Thana, good to see you." She said with a forced smile. When the girl remarked about the noises she made Jules just rolled her eyes. " Jealous?" She asked her with a knowing smirk.

Jules smirked at Dastans flirting and she playfully hit him on the chest. " Hey. What did I say about flirting with other girls when you're with me?" She asked him in a playful scolding tone. " So you know Thana as well huh?" She asked him with a raised eye brow. Before turning back to look at her young student. " What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the school?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime05/07/15, 04:11 am

Thana pouted as she sat upside down on the tree, and looked at Das with her tongue sticking out. "Please you know that I will never bow to you." Thana told him, bit late. She had already pledged to him, not that many knew that. "Oh yes I am taken in love with you. I want to have your childe.' Thana said with sarcasm, and blew him a kiss.

Then she focused her attention to Jules, "Oh yeah Jules Das and I go waaay back. Used to be my bitch." Thana told her with a smirk. "Still is when he wants a favour. And no. Its long weekend remember? Lestat let me out of your sex lair."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime14/07/15, 01:06 am

Dastan laughed a little at Jules because she was always hoping for something when she knew that Dastan would probably not change everything about him, even though Shay has changed a few things about him, not that he would ever tell anyone or admit to it.  “Well they say hopes eternal.”  He laughed.  “Ouch” Dastan stated when she hit him, “That hurt, you have wounded me.”  He said rubbing his arm.  “You know I flirt with everyone, can’t pass up on Thana.”

Dastan shook his head at her, “Didn’t your caretaker tell you that sticking your tongue out was impolite?”  Dastan asked referring to himself of course but not many knew that.  “Please, sleeping with you would be just weird Thana.”  Dastan stated with a shiver.  “I believe you had that backwards my dear, whom is older than whom?”  Dastan asked with a smirk.  Dastan could not help but glare at Thana for giving away his secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)   Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Days, Cold Nights (Open)
Page 1 of 1