Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsYeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Sy48lsYeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) 2qu4qkk

Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay)   Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Icon_minitime08/09/15, 07:08 pm

After the hunt Thana had calmed down....Mostly. She had killed the bastards that had hurt her friend, Konan and she had done it efficiently. The heads were in bags, that she had over her shoulder. Big hessian bags to hide what was in it and she walked up to Shay. " It's done. " Thana told him, "And I need to burrow your car....Unless you want heads out for students to see. And I need to go to the Hunters Castle right away. So car keys please." Thana asked him, holding her hand out for his keys .
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay)   Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay) Icon_minitime18/09/15, 03:44 pm

Shay had taken care of legalities. Paperwork. As well as sent his boyfriend a message. He did a lot of things. After that he took care of more paperwork and then grabbed something to eat. He blinked a bit as he checked on Konan and had left him. He blinked as right around then as he was finishing his food and drank his tea. "I have deniability but my end of things for what you finished are completed." He whispered. Looking at her. "Hell no. You aren't leaving here unless I am with you. You think I want to hear all of your family bitching? You and I are going together. First you need to contact both Juliette and Dastan letting them know you and I are going somewhre together. He tossed his trash in the garbage can nearby. "Again hell no. I am driving you. You will do this properly and you are not driving my car. I worked my ass off to get it. Get your bags packed. Tell Juliette you're going somewhere with me. Then I'll drive you." he said seriously. Staring at her like she had asked him to wear a dress.
Back to top Go down

Yeah I need to go to Italy. (Shay)
Page 1 of 1