Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsOutside in fresh air. (Aziz) Sy48lsOutside in fresh air. (Aziz) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) 2qu4qkk

Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Empty
PostSubject: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 08:15 pm

Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Tumblr_lx05yb8NlB1r329zno9_500

Thana and Gabriel had been talking outside, and play training in the gardens. Not actually trying to hurt each other but more just muck around practice. "I don't care what Professor Finch says, Greeks are way better then Romans." Thana answered, having all that had happened lately, and disappearing for almost a month to be with Uncle Jared being back at Uni was just something different. "And I mean, how you can compare Ares to Artemis just isn't right.'" She said, stopping their muck around fight so Gabe could catch his breath. "And if I'm not mistaken you have class now." Thana told him, and smiled as she watched Gabriel flit away to class. She was alone..Again.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 08:21 pm

Aziz was walking around to get air, he didn't know where he was going and he didn't care. He didn't have any classes at the moment so he definitely wanted to get some air since he had been practically locked up inside the entire day. He stopped when he saw a couple talking and waited until the boy left and he walked over to the girl but made sure to stay in the shade. "Trouble in paradise?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime27/08/15, 08:27 pm

Thana turned and looked at the voice and shook her head, "No though I wouldn't exactly call Uni paradise." She answered, and sat down on the grass so she could be comfortable. She looked at the boy, and could smell what he was. "Vamp right?" Thana asked politely, paying attention to him. He did look younger then most she had seen, but as long as it wasn't a child that was turned there really was no actual definition of age to be turned.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime29/08/15, 04:06 pm

When she guessed him being a vampire, he couldn't help but smirk. This girl had to be something special if she knew. He took a whiff and could smell that she was a hunter. "So, you're a hunter. Should I be worried? But then again I don't think I should be worried with the whole scene I just saw and all that" Aziz replied with an amused smirk.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime29/08/15, 06:26 pm

Thana couldn't help but smile at this boy and shook her head , " No you're safe, I'm on your side ." She answered , and looked at his smirk. For a young vamp he was kinda cute, in the whole bloodsucking evil supposed to be way. But then again she knew that it was only one or two vamps that were rogues , the rest were fine.

" So what's up buttercup? What brings you to this side of the gardens ?" Thana asked him, " I'm Thana by the way. "
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime30/08/15, 02:49 pm

"I can see that because if you weren't on my side you would have tried to drive a stake through my heart or something along the lines of that" Aziz said to her. She looked attractive but she was taken, but then again he really didn't care most of the time.

"Was bored and didn't have classes so I thought I'd come here and then I saw you and your boyfriend talking and decided to ease drop in and found myself interested and I am Aziz by the way, nice to meet you Thana."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 04:18 am

Thana smiled and looked at him, then cringed as he mentioned boyfriend. "Yeah no....that's my ex." She mumbled, "We can spar if you like, feel like cringing against a hunter?"

She looked at him, and smiled. It was awkward when people thought her and Gabe were still together. But ish happened and she shrugged it off. "What classes are you taking Aziz?" Thana asked him, giving him a smile, trying to prove she didn't plan on staking him.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 06:54 am

"He sure didn't seem like an ex, are you sure he knows his title? Because I don't think he does" Aziz commented. In a way he could believe that this girl was single but then again she was pretty hot and some guys wouldn't want to let her go. "I don't know, maybe I would like to do that" Aziz said, he had no problem with it.

"The classes that don't make me want to sleep" he replied. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime31/08/15, 07:36 am

Thana smiled, "We are still close." She answered, "And he knows . He is just really polite." Thana explained, and listened as he agreed to it. "Well come on then, lets see what you have. Hit me." She told the man in front of her. Giving him another smile.

"I'm in all the classes that make you sleep." Thana laughed, and took up a simple stance. Gabe knew his place, he knew Thana wasn't going to go back to him but they had worked it out.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 07:15 am

"Glad to know that" he said to her, she was pretty but in a way he could tell just from the body language she had that she might get back together with her ex. Aziz was shocked when she said for him to hit her, he wasn't sure if she was joking or lying to him. "Are you serious? Or are you joking around with me?" He asked.

"Yeah I hate those classes" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 05:51 pm

Thana looked at Aziz, and rolled her eyes. "I have been hunting demons for almost half my life. I do have some idea on what I'm doing. Hit me." Thana said to him, he was the one that agreed to sparring. God. What he agreed to sparring then wanted to know if she was serious? You can't spar from one side, and she wasn't going to start belting up a kid vamp.

"Those classes are what I enjoy, so. Guess Geek alert or something that you guys say." She mentioned, and kept standing waiting. God since when were vampires polite and asking if she was serious?
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 06:41 pm

When she told him to hit her, Aziz couldn't help but laugh but then got serious. He made his vampire form show and knocked her on her ass. He then got on top of her and went to punch her in the face. Thana had no idea who she was dealing with, he was a lot older and stronger then her and her being so careless was something he was going to teach her a lesson.

"I bet they are... for you."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 07:31 pm

Thana got knocked on her ass, and laughed about it. As he went to punch her she pushed herself up and used a rune to make herself stronger and threw him off before turning the tables and straddling him back. "Come on, you're a kid vamp." She teased lazily, "I've killed guys a lot older then you."

If he thought he was going to teach her a lesson he had another thing coming. She was good at what she did. Also she didn't play fair. As a rune hunter she was a lot stronger then normal ones. Thana was strong, and good at what she did. She smirked as she pinned him, and pressed a hand to his chest. "Stake, you're gone." Thana told him before standing up off him with a cocky eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 08:18 pm

When she used a rune to get him to land on his ass and the tables were reversed, he had to admit he was impressed and kind of turned on by this girl. She had a feistiness inside her and he wanted to explore more of it. "Well honey I am not a kid vamp, I may look like it but that's only because I died at a certain age. But I got years on you and there is nothing your little runes can do to make up for it" he replied.

He vamp sped his way to his feet and looked at her. "So basically you're prepared for anything. Is that what you're trying to tell me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 08:26 pm

Thana smiled and cocked her head, "I am not saying I am prepared for anything. Sweetie your what maybe three centuries old?" She said, "That's still a kid in vamp terms. You have age, but not experience." Thana told him, and looked around her before summoning her gift to go with it.

"Don't think I am a normal rune hunter sweetheart I'm not. By technical rights I'm a Halfling." Thana told him, holding her blue orbs in her hand. "And I am a lot stronger then normal or even rune hunters. My little runes are a hell of a lot more powerful then you think little vampire. Now. Shall we keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 08:30 pm

Aziz just stared at her like she was crazy. Was this girl really saying this to him right now. He could not believe this one bit. "Are you crazy or just plain mad? You're actually talking back to a creature who can make you their lunch right now in this place. Trust me, you don't want these fangs going into your neck" he said with his sexy smirk and flashed his fangs.

"Sweetheart we can keep going but then I won't be able to control myself with our little banters" Aziz replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 08:35 pm

Unable to stop herself Thana laughed, and just kept laughing. "Sweetheart, you won't get a bite on me. No one ever has, and for damn good reason. Only three people have tasted my blood, and one of them isn't a vamp. You really under estimate who you are talking to." Thana said, by Jules, the headmasters own rules she wasn't really allowed to fight. And she wasn't allowed to actually have a proper fight with a creature, so full blows she had to pull, kicks had to be softened and runes had to be used to disarm not disable.

He was quite sexy actually, considering. "Well don't say I didn't warn you. But we should probably go to the training room as by rules I'm not allowed to go hunter on you. Unlike you lucky Vampire you get to use your form. I'm not allowed to use mine fully." Thana explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime03/09/15, 03:21 pm

When she kept laughing, a plan was growing in his head. He didn't know how he'd do it but he would definitely think of something, something really good. "Laugh all you want but I will get it eventually, just wait and see my dear" he smirked at her. He really loved messing with hunters. They always took stuff too seriously sometimes.

"Aw you poor baby, jealous that I can go all out and you cannot. Such a shame."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime03/09/15, 05:55 pm

Smiling Thana shook her head and began walking to the trainin room " Who said I was jealous ? I can kick your ass to next Friday without even touching you ." Thana said to him, " And my other gifts I can use to the full extent ."

She didn't know what this vampire was thinking but she wasn't gonna lie he was sexy , and by the way he was he knew it too . Oh well. She smirked to herself then kept walking to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime04/09/15, 06:47 am

Aziz couldn't help but follow, this girl was quite intriguing and he wanted to know more about who she was and what her full powers are. He had his gifts but he never really liked to tell anyone but he did like to use them. "Oh we'll see darling, don't you worry about that at all" Aziz smirked and kept on following her to the training room. He liked going there when he needed to blow off some kind of steam.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime04/09/15, 10:40 pm

Thana smiled and shook her head, godamm he was fun to be around. She went up to the first floor with him following, then went to the advanced training floor. A lot of memories were here for her, for all varying things.

Once inside she turned to Aziz, "Tell you what. You beat me and you can get a kiss. Then you can gloat you kissed a hunter pretty boy." She said with a smirk, "And I promise I won't bite.....much." Thana teased, rolling her head slightly .
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime05/09/15, 05:58 pm

When she talked about kissing him, he just simply looked at her. This girl was very blunt and he liked that in woman. But then again he could sense she was taken. "Well who says I wanna kiss you? And if I remember correctly I think I am the one who bites here... not you darling, unless you want to be a vampire then I can turn you" he replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime05/09/15, 07:18 pm

Thana looked at Aziz and smiled, before picking up two knives and throwing them at him and jumping him. " Well you don't have to I'm sure we could figure something else out ." She said, before releasing him, listening as he offered to turn her. May as well explain it.

"Won't work, I can't be turned into a vampire only a werewolf ." Thana told him, " It's complicated, I had the vampire gene in me but don't anymore, but I still have the werewolf , and hunter and human so now instead of four part Halfling I'm a three part. Try to turn me to a vampire and it's going to kill me. Besides . I don't do the whole pale skin , I'm pale enough ." Thana explained, trying to keep it as simple as they could while they fought , and lost attention for a second before getting knocked on her ass and tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime06/09/15, 06:37 am

When she picked up two knives and threw them at him, he caught both and then caught Thana when she jumped on him. "If I am reading in between the lines correctly, I'm starting to think you want this Ms. Hunter" he said meaning himself. He knew he was attractive and that he was kind of a chick magnet but there is one thing that did get him. People dating other people, he wasn't that evil too ruin a relationship.

He listened and couldn't help but smirk, he didn't mind but still it was quite the story on why she couldn't be a vampire. The two fought and when he knocked her on her ass, he watched as she couldn't get up. "And I thought Hunters were supposed to be quick."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime06/09/15, 07:09 am

Thana looked at him on her ass, " Perhaps , or perhaps im trying to make between your legs distract you ." She said, and let her eyes go bright blue as she summoned a large ball of energy behind him to blast him forward. " And I thought vampires were supposed to be smart ." Thana said , flipping back up and smirking. Ready to continue, until.

Until her eyes changed colour again, but this time to gold. She gasped and froze as it happened , " Lestat what are you doing ?" She asked out loud. He was in the forest , but why ? She saw Konan too, injured. There were other things too but Lestat was moving too quickly for her to see. Withdrawing she took a step back , " Fights over " Thana said "Someone's been injured go to your dorm and stay in it ." Thana told the vampire, before turning to get to Lestat and see what had happened .
Back to top Go down
Aziz Marlow
Sophomore
Sophomore
Aziz Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime06/09/15, 03:28 pm

He had no idea what the hell happened. One moment they were fighting and he was about to use his power against her and the next her eyes turn gold and then the fight is over. He shrugged his shoulders when he watched her leave, he really didn't mind it but hey, who was he to complain, at least he got the last hit in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)   Outside in fresh air. (Aziz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in fresh air. (Aziz)
Page 1 of 1