Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsWhat do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Sy48lsWhat do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) 2qu4qkk

What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Empty
PostSubject: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 02:19 am

Carlisle was so glad it was saturday, that meant no classes whatsoever. He slept in till noon, went down to the common room in his pajama's, and was no currently sitting his happy ass on the couch playing a video game. No one else seemed to be in the common room for the moment and he was very thankful for that, he just wanted to be alone for a few moments as he played his game.

Carlisle was currently angry at Elsa for one reason or another, she kept denying her feelings for that guy in the music room, Daniel. Carlisle thought his name was, he was terrible with names. He ate a bag of chips and there was a can of soda on the coffee table, where his feet were currently propped, and he was so concentrated on his game that he didn't hear the door to the dorm open.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Daniel Zero

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime29/07/15, 01:26 am

Daniel made his way to where he knew Carlisle woudl be. This was the last time. He walked in and silently left Carlisle some more snakes and sodas. Stopping by the doorway when he saw the other there. He shook his head. Cocky brat. He leaned against the shadows wall inside the door room. He didn't open his mouth for a moment. Carlisle seemed to be here. He wondered if it even mattered at all to Carlisle...he always seemed angry with Elsa. He seemed to be the source of their fightings...it was better if Carlisle and Else never felt anything for him. Still...he was here and the reason was...he knew where he was going from here. It was time to say goodbye to his friend. He said goodbye to Elsa just the other night. After he left here...he was going to take down a dark queen or die trying...or at least save Thana. Singing out loud so the half muse child could hear him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6j8QyU9Ts0

Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime08/08/15, 03:32 am

Carlisle had been so absorbed in his game he hadn't heard someone come into the common room. When he heard someone singing he paused his game and turned towards the door. He smiled and waved at Daniel as he heard him singing. " Nice song. But unlike Elsa I'm not gonna sing back cause I don't like to sing." He told him bluntly as he saved his game and kept it on pause. " Whats with the sad song, something happen?" He asked curiously of his friend, he looked a little down. Maybe he had a falling out with Elsa or something? Carlisle wasn't sure, but he was going to find out one way or another. " So, you gonna talk or am I gonna have to force you too?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Daniel Zero

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime14/08/15, 12:32 pm

Daniel face palmed a bit and sighed. There went his quick coming and going. He poker faced the minute the guy looked at him. Wow...he missed it. Maybe the muse genetics in Carlisle took form in not music but some other form of muse related inspiration? Hell...he didn't know. He grumbled a bit. "You don't sing? Well damn...that sucks...because I don't feel like answering your questions." he said without looking at him. He glanced to him. Groaning softly as Carlisle was making this soooo hard. He pinched the bridge of his nose. He shook his head. "I didn't have a falling out with the angel voice. I didn't have a falling out with you. I am going to say this again of you two...I'm closer to you." He said softly. He smirked a bit and pushed off the wall. "Even if you don't sing you are the son of a muse...you figure out what the song meant you'll know what I was saying. I'm not talking." He said. Moving as if to walk towards the door then quickly grabbed Carlisle and pinned him to his chest. Burying his face in the other males hair. He wanted to soak up the scent of his best friend and just a little more.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime24/08/15, 02:26 am

Carlisle smirked a bit. " Just because I'm a muses son doesn't mean I sing all the time like Elsa. I like music, I just show off my musical talent in a different way." He said simply, he was more of a composer than a singer, he wrote the music along with Elsa, he composed the music, and Elsa came up with lyrics. " Too bad. You gotta answer my questions." He told him straight up, Carlisle was one of those people who told it like it was and didn't sugar coat stuff. Carlisle looked at Daniel. " You're closer to me than you are to Elli-I mean, Elsa?" He asked, he sometimes called Elsa Ellie just cause he used to call her that when he was little. " That'll break her heart, Elsa really fancies you, not because of you getting drunk and accidentally high that one time. She likes you for some other reason. Rather her date you and be in love with you instead of some abusive drunks that she normally falls for." He muttered softly. Carlisle blinked as he was suddenly pulled into a hug but he hugged his best friend back and smiled a bit. " It sounds like you're telling me this is a prelude to something. Like a prelude to goodbye." He said as he pulled away to look at his friend. " Yes I am the son of a muse, doesn't mean I flaunt it like Elsa." He shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Zero
Hunter Council Members
Hunter Council Members
Daniel Zero

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime04/09/15, 11:10 am

Daniel listened to Carlisle as he spoke. Grunting as he held him close to him. Burrowing his face in the younger male's hair. SNiffing a bit as he enhaled the nice scent Carlisle had. "How do you show it? I never have asked you." he said softly. Listening to him as he spoke. "I have to huh? What if I don't?" he asked in amusement. He listened to Carlisle talking a bit. "The angel voice, Elsa, my other best friend is already well aware of this. I really don't think I get a choice. If anything everyone including you seems to already put us together. I find you are the one I'm closer to though." he said in amusement. He held onto him as he pulled him back into him. Hugging him tightly. "I would rather neither of you fell for me." He mumbled a bit. He enjoyed the hug back but this was stealing every second of this hug he could get. Scoffing a bit and pulled Carlisle in tightly to him. "It probably is...." he said in a musing sort of tone.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime25/09/15, 11:10 pm

Carlisle pulled away from his friend, grabbed some sheets of paper, and handed it to him. " This is how i show my muse side." He said handing the sheet music to Daniel. " I wrote these songs a while ago, this one you can sing to Elsa if you want." He added looking over the music to make sure it was completed, he glared. " If you don't Than I'll have to make you." He smirked as he crossed his arms, he didn't mean in the kinky way either, he had a method on making guys talk who didn't want to, but he didn't want to hurt Daniel. " Everyone has a choice. Your life is your choice no one can tell you what to do with it." He told him simply. " Why're you closer to me than Elsa?" He asked curiously, he would think Elsa and Daniel were closer since they spent more time together, he frowned a bit and hugged him back. " Why would you prefer neither of us fell for you?" He asked him. " It probably is a prelude to good bye? Why? Where are you going?" He frowned.

Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCHsO6cwx8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)   What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do You Want? (Daniel and Carlisle)
Page 1 of 1