Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Sy48lsA Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) 2qu4qkk

A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle Moody
Asylum Staff
Asylum Staff
Danielle Moody

A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Empty
PostSubject: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime11/07/15, 04:36 am

Dani had decided since she had the afternoon off that she would take Alyce out to Inchis lake to walk around and stretch their legs. She had talked with Angel about it and he thought it was a good idea and distracted Havergaust while Dani snuck Alyce out of their living quarters and to the lake.

Much to Dani's delight, the lake wasn't foggy or cloudy today, well, it was partly cloudy but the sun was out. She held Alyce's hand as they walked along the bank of the lake. " If I let go of your hand will you promise me two things? First. Don't go near the water. Second. Always stay within eye sight of me, if you can't see me, I can't see you, ok?" She asked as she held out her pinky to Alyce so she would promise. Once she did Dani let go of her hand and watched her like a hawk, she gave her space but made sure she could see her at all times.

Dani was very protective and watchful of Alyce because she was her miracle baby. Her one and only child. She did not want to loose her. Dani had decided to dress causally today since she didn't know if it would be cold or not. She had her hair in loose waves and had little to no make up on. She had sunglasses on the top of her head as she watched her daughter. " Alyce be careful please honey!" She warned her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Moody
Creature
Creature
Alyce Moody

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 12:35 pm

Alyce was dressed in a purple top with blue jeans. She wanted to talk to mommy when daddy had time about what she talked to daddy about. She might have placed into highschool and be a senior in a human school now but she was still bored. It gave her headaches 'dumbing down' the students were so mean. It was hard to make friends or not be the butt of jokes while pretending to be a teenage girl of thirteen...and not get even...let alone she was bored out of her mind. She had discussed with daddy and he said when he had off and mommy did they'd talk to her. So for now she would pretend to be thirteen and human go through school. Come home and pretend to be thirteen if mommy's boss asked when still just a little girl.

Soon as mommy showed up though all her thoughts went away and she was going to have fun at Inchis lake with her mother. Giggling a bit. "Mommy we looked silly sneaking out instead of using the part of your quarters thats connected to the fairy house to go into the creature world...but it was really fun." She said brightly. "Besides Mr. Havergaust thinks I'm thirteen remember? Even though we know better." She said with a secretive tone to her mommy. Happy when she could be the overly bright genius minded child she really was. She could tell mommy was having fun pretendign they were ninjas...it had been really fun!

She giggled a bit and held onto her hand. Looking up at her. "I promise." She said. Happy to just be a kid even though sometimes she was far more mentally advanced than that. Pinky promising with her mother. She started to run off some energy before she stopped and looked at her mommy. "Mommy! Come here! Come here!" She cried out. Spotting a turtle and was bouncing up and down. "Okay but come here mommy! Come look!" She called out brightly.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Moody
Asylum Staff
Asylum Staff
Danielle Moody

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime13/07/15, 11:22 pm

Dani rolled her eyes. " Well Mr. Havergaust has the tendency to be suspicious of anything and everything. So I just wanted to be cautious that's all. But if you thought it was fun than I'm glad." She kissed her cheek and nuzzled her a bit. Dani was glad she could bring fun into Alyce's life, she had noticed she seemed to not be happy whenever she brought up the subject of school she could see it made her sad. Dani was hoping since it was only the two of them they could talk.

Dani shrugged. " Yes honey I know.But Mr. Havergaust again is a suspicious man. I don't like him and don't trust him, even though i work for him." She muttered the last bit under her breath. But spoke in a secretive tone back. " You're the best and brightest girl in the entire world and I love you, you know that right?" She asked her with a soft loving smile and she watched as Alyce ran off, Dani liked pretending they were ninjas for a little bit, she had thought it would be very fun for the two of them to act silly.

Dani watched her daughter run off and looked like a proud mother. Even though her daughter was very young she had the mentality of some one much older and much wiser. Dani giggled and walked over to Alyce and crouched down. " Hmm? Why, it's a little turtle." She said with a kind smile and she glanced over at Alyce. " Is there anything you want to talk about sweetie? Like...school?" She asked as she moved some of her daughters hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Alyce Moody
Creature
Creature
Alyce Moody

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime04/08/15, 01:17 pm

Alyce looked at her mother and giggled a bit. She was still standing with the turtle. Listening to her mother. She didn't want to disappoint her mother and couldnt' explain it right. So she was doing her research. She wanted to please her mother but she also got so many headaches. "Mommy can you make my headache better?" She asked cutely. Pre-teen...little girl...child fae...she could easily and masterfully pull it all off. She still sometimes showed she was just a little girl. Not as much. She had stored everything mommy said but figured changign the subject would help. Looking at the turtle closer. "Mommy can you make him better too?" She asked. She had it half lifted and its front foot was hurting. "he not so little mommy...he kinda fat." She said with a giggle.

Then she frowned a bit. "Yes my head hurts make it better please mommy. I don't want to talk about school you always get sad and upset faced." She said with a purse of her lips then smiled. "I know mommy! Let's talk about mommy and daddy....and babies. You should adopt a kid younger than my kid self..." She said with a smile. "Or use a surrogate womb with mommy's ova eggs and daddys' swimmer sperms....then you can have more babies probably and not die."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Moody
Asylum Staff
Asylum Staff
Danielle Moody

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime05/08/15, 05:13 am

Dani smiled a bit at Alyce. She always wanted to take care of people and animals, she was just like her and Angel. She looked when Alyce asked her to make her headache go away and nodded. " I can. C'mere." She said and she kissed Alyce's forehead and muttered a small faye healing spell that would get rid of the headache. " I know I don't have the healing touch like daddy but I hope this helps you head stop hurting hun." She told her softly as she stroked her hair.

Dani looked at the turtle, she inspected its leg. " He must've injured it while running from something or someone, let me see..." She trailed off, she held the turtle and muttered a small spell and saw its leg heal up. " Shh, don't call him fat." She playfully scolded her daughter. " He's just fluffy is all." She added as she handed the turtle back to Alyce. " Why don't you put him back in the water hmm?" She suggested softly. Dani tilted her head a bit, Alyce didn't want to talk about school because she was afraid it would upset her? She blinked for a second before responding. " I only get sad because I know you're not happy there and you get bullied a lot because you're much smarter than them." She told her honestly, if Dani didn't work as much she would homeschool her or put her in a private school. But she had the feeling Alyce would be upset and bored either way.

Dani hated it that Alyce was getting bullied, she had even talked to the principle of the school about it, but it only seemed to make the bullying and stuff worse. Dani blinked again at what Alyce had just said, she had never talked about babies in front of her so how could she know this? " Where did you hear that me and daddy were talking about babies?" She asked not unkindly, her daughter probably had figured it out knowing her. She frowned a bit and sat on the ground, she pulled Alyce close to her and looked at her. " Who said anything about me dying if i had another baby?" She asked curiously yet softly, she was not angry at her for bringing this up nor did her tone suggest that. She knew why everyone was afraid of her dying if she had another baby or the baby dying during birth, she looked Alyce in the eyes as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)   A Day Out (Dani and Alyce) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day Out (Dani and Alyce)
Page 1 of 1