Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsChatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Sy48lsChatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) 2qu4qkk

Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Empty
PostSubject: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 05:02 am

Lulu had called Viigo and asked him if he wanted to meet her for lunch, to which he agreed. Ashton was with Liza and Balazar, Lulu felt a bit left out but Ashton didn't seem to like her much right now, so she wanted to give him some space. She wore a asymmetrical knee length black dress that was sleeveless. She had a pair of heels on and her hair down.

She walked inside club delirium and was surprised it was very quiet, it was a little loud, but not like it was at night. She sat in a booth at the corner and ordered a glass of regular blood and waited for Viigo to come and show up.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 08:26 am

Viigo had held a conversation with Lulu. His protests unheard. The entire conversation was led by her. Her idea of calling him was to show up, hold this conversation, decide it was happening...and leave him with no alternative but to agree. He still really didn't want to. He was wearing a white button up shirt. White pants. The priests overcoat he always wore. His hair down his back in a ponytail that started at the base of his neck. The tie where the neck met shoulders to give a more religious not sexual ponytail. He honestly wouldn't have made it out of the church if Jasel hadn't flitted off with him and dragged him there. He was shoved into the booth by his twin where he promtly shifted around uncomfortably.

Jasel the blue eyed other identical twin of Viigo, glared at Lulu. "You owe me sister dear...you should have known viigo is shy and sheltered and doens't leave his sanctuary unless bodily brought out of it. Unless going somewhere in his comfort zone." he said with a harsh tone. "You were supposed to bring him with you." With that he flitted out.

(exit Jasel)
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime10/07/15, 12:58 am

Lulu didn't care if Viigo wanted to come out or not, he was coming out. She looked up and saw Jasel dragging him in the club. She glared at Jasel and rolled her eyes. " I'm sorry Jasel, next time I'll pick him up. I thought this was in his comfort zone." She told him as she watched him leave she leaned back in her seat a bit.

" What's crawled up his arse?" She mumbled with a shake of her head, she looked at Viigo and smiled. She had asked the owner of the bar to play soft piano music in their little section so they could hear each other. " How're you? It feels like forever since we've last talked." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Viigo Vanturi-Remington
Creature
Creature
Viigo Vanturi-Remington

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime27/07/15, 07:15 pm

Viigo looked at her then looked down. Shifting around as he was pouting. Sulking quite noticably. "My sanctuary is my comfort zone...its dangerous outside that. Outside the family." he mumbled barely audibly. He shifted aroudn a bit. "You promised to take care of me and make sure nothing happened then you failed to follow through. I would expect to be lectured by Balazar...he will speak to him." he said softly. Shifting skittishly as he played his fingertips against them. Looking up at her. Shifting around a bit. "Why couldn't you have talked with me at the sanctuary? Or...your house? Why here? In...this shocking place." He was wide eyed and innocent.

The people danced weirdly...plus if Jasel hadn't found him...he would've been hiding away inside the Franzer crypt for days before anyone thought to look there. Jasel was angry...but he wasn't sure if it was just lulu or himself. "He thinks he made a mistake trusting someone outside his brothers with me...I'm sorry I caused you trouble Lulu...I'm not good at leaving or finding my way to places I don't go." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Lulu Athena
Creature
Creature
Lulu Athena

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime08/08/15, 01:59 am

Lu leaned forward and listened to him. " Outside the sanctuary isn't all that bad. Besides, I wouldn't let anything happen to you when you come out with me." She told him as she sipped on her blood water. " You're right I should have went to pick you up, I just wasn't thinking Viigo. Heh, Balazar won't be lecturing me for long trust me I know exactly what to do in order to get out of it and make him forget allll about it." She said with a smirk and a wink, she had Bala wrapped around her finger and they both knew it. Lu sighed. " Cause I thought it would be nice to get out for a little bit. Just stay here for five minutes with me and than we can go to your sanctuary, okay?" She said softly and with a kind smile.

Lu waved his apology away. " Don't worry about it. I've dealt with worse than Jasel." She told him as she sipped the water again. " If you really want to leave I don't mind, we can go to your sanctuary. Balazar's away for some reason or another and I don't like staying in the house alone. Ashton is staying with Liza today since I had things to do, sooo." She shrugged and looked down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)   Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatting Over Lunch (Lulu and Viigo)
Page 1 of 1