Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Uh oh! (Ophelia) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsUh oh! (Ophelia) Sy48lsUh oh! (Ophelia) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Uh oh! (Ophelia) 2qu4qkk

Uh oh! (Ophelia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime24/06/15, 05:18 am

Chloe was at a pizza joint in the magical realm, she didn't know why she wanted pizza but she did. There was only her and another person in the joint plus the workers who worked hard on making the orders for delivery that were coming in. Chloe continued to eat and drink her soda barely noticing the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Leader of the Unseen/Admin
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime24/06/15, 08:59 pm

Lia had decided to get some pizza for her and Diego. She wanted to surprise him at her apartment and didn't know what to do, so why not get some pizza? She walked into the pizzeria and looked around, it was only her, the workers, and another girl. She forced a smile at the young teenage worker girl at the counter. " Can I have one cheeze pizza, one pepperoni, and one with mushrooms, ham, and olives...please." She said and she paid for it. The cashier asked for a name. " Ophelia Boudreaux." She told her before going to sit down, she knew it'd be a while before the pizza was done.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 04:47 am

When Chloe looked up when the door opened, she saw another girl walk in. Chloe sat at the counter and watched as the other girl ordered her food. She knew the girl was alone when she sat down right next to Chloe, plus she ordered her food to go. "Hi" Chloe greeted to the other girl who was there. "I'm Chloe."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 04:54 am

Lia was sitting there waiting for her pizza and turned when the girl introduced herself. " Ophelia." She said shortly yet politely as she pulled out her phone and began going through it out of boredom. She hated it when they took so long to make pizzas. " I wish they could make pizza's just s little bit faster huh?" Lia commented to the girl, Chloe. She took a glance at her, she seemed young, yet she didn't. Lia's eyes narrowed a bit before shaking her head inwardly, she than went back to her phone and quickly shut it off.

" So, you're waiting on a pizza too?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 05:00 am

When the opposite girl said her name, Chloe almost choked on her soda. She looked at the other girl and could definitely see the resemblance and knew that this was her other half-sister, but she wanted to be completely sure before she said anything. "Boudreaux?" She asked. She didn't know what would happen but if she remembered what Jules said, she knew she had something to fear from the girl sitting next to her. "Yes, but right now eating a slice because I was hungry and yeah, I've been here for a half hour and my pizza still isn't done."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 05:06 am

Lia had turned her phone back on after getting a text from Diego and she heard the young girl choke. She looked at her out of the corner of her eye. She seemed to be fine. But when Chloe said her last name she smirked. " So you've heard of me huh?" She asked with a dark chuckle. " Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone today." She said with a devilish grin. She looked at the girl again, why did she look so familiar? She shook her head, maybe she'd seen her before? She wasn't really sure.

Lia laughed. " Watch, it'll be next Thursday by the time our pizzas are done." She laughed a bit before sending the text to Diego and leaning back in her chair a bit. She got a sense of a small amount of fear from the girl. " Are you afraid?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 05:19 pm

When she asked if Chloe heard of her, Chloe couldn't help but nod to her. "Yes I know who you are, we kind of share the same father. Louis Boudreaux VII" Chloe said easily. She didn't really know the woman in front of her but if she was anything that Jules warned her about, Chloe would probably have to prepare to use her fangs.

"Oh I bet it will be, that or next month" Chloe said as she took a sip of her soda. "And no I'm not afraid, just... have a lot going on in my head" Chloe kind of lied.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/06/15, 11:12 pm

Lia blinked at what the girl said...share the same father? Lia busted out laughing. " Did my sister put you up you to this?" She asked as she still laughed, when She saw how serious Chloe was her laughter died slowly and her face grew harsh and cold, almost stone like. Her eyes narrowed at the young girl. " You're lying." She growled, but when she saw her eyes she knew it was unfortunately true... She was going to kill, not only Chloe, but Jules as well.

" Mhmm." She nodded, basically half ass listening to what the girl was saying now, her mind racing on the million ways she could kill her than Jules. " You're a crappy liar." She told her bluntly, she was not the type to sugar coat things. " I can smell the lie on your soul." She told her darkly and dangerously, she decided she would play with her food before eating it.

Lia grabbed the girls arm and threw her across the room, into a couple of tables, all the way to the window. She turned around as she saw the cashier and everyone who worked there looking to see what the commotion was. " Do your job or get out." She growled at them, they all retreated to the back and she walked to the shop door and locked it. She was going to have a lot of fun tonight.

(OOC: Sorry if I gmed a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 04:56 am

When Ophelia asked if their sister put Chloe up to this, Chloe shook her head. "First of all its our sister and no, I wasn't going to look for you but since we're both here I thought why not? Jules told me all about you and what you've done" Chloe replied. "I'm not lying, we have the same father. My mother and him had a one night stand and I was the result in that moment" Chloe explained everything to her big sister. "Jules already knew about me, apparently our father told her on his death bed" Chloe explained farther.

"I know I am, but it was worth a try" Chloe admitted she was lying about that little fact that she was kind of scared of Ophelia. Jules warned Chloe on it and now here she was facing Ophelia.

Ophelia grabbed Chloe and threw her into some tables. If Chloe was human and not a vampire, she would have had a bruise by now. Chloe watched as Ophelia locked the door and now Chloe knew why Jules told her not to go near Ophelia, damn Chloe should have listened.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime26/06/15, 05:10 am

Lia growled. " I don't want to hear the story from you...you...abomination!" She yelled, the man she looked up too, the man she thought was a superhero, betrayed their mother? It made Lia want to cry. No! Not here, not in front of anyone! Lia made sure the door was locked before going to the girl.

" Well. Don't try to lie to a demon girl, it's not worth it." She said dangerously low, she walked over to the girl, grabbed her by the throat, and flung her across the room again. " Now I have more of a reason to kill the humans. Because of cheaters like my father, whores like your mother, abominations like you! You are all the reason why humans should be put in their place." She yelled as she walked slowly to the other side of the room, her heels clicking against the tiled floor.

" Jules warned you about me i assume?" She asked before grabbing the girl by her throat, about to use her life absorbing powers on her. " You should have listened to her." She growled, she wasn't going to use her gift yet. Oh no, she would use enough to knock her out, but not to kill her. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime27/06/15, 07:49 pm

When Chloe heard Ophelia call her an abomination, Chloe let out a small growl, now she was pissed and was seriously going to fight if she had to. "I am not an abomination!" she shouted to her sister, the same girl that is trying to get rid of her.

She was thrown again and this time she stood right back up and bared her fangs at the other girl. No one talked about her mother! No one! Her mother was the most important person in her life before she died. "Don't you ever say that about my mother" Chloe grabbed Ophelia and punched her hard in the face that Chloe thought she saw blood. "Your father may have cheated, but whether you like it or not, we're related" Chloe growled.

"Well that was a risk I was willing to take."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 01:06 am

Lia heard the growl and was not phased, surprised, or even scared of it. " Down kitty. Don't wanna mess up that ugly little face of yours and make it worse." She smirked devilishly, she was letting her cold, cruel, heartless demoness self out to play with Chloe. " You are an abomination. For one simple reason! First: You were born out of wedlock and are nothing more than a little b*****d!" She growled.

Lia was beyond furious. She smirked at the fury in Chloe's face at the mention of her mother. " I can say that about your mother because it was true! My mother, my poor sweet innocent mother." She said with a sad sigh and expression on her face, just picturing her mother looking so hurt by what her father had done brought tears to Lia's eyes. But when Chloe punched her she did not even blink, she felt something on her lip and used her finger to wipe it away. She smirked, a bit of blood. She swiped it away with her finger than put her finger in her mouth and licked it off. " Mmm, I almost forgot what blood tasted like." She muttered.

Lia laughed humorlessly. " Related? NO! I am not related to you in any way! You are not my friend, your are not an acquaintance, and you sure as hell ain't my sister!" She shouted as she flitted to Chloe and grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to a wall, she looked at her. " Than you really are stupider than i first thought." She said when Chloe said it was a risk she was willing to take. Lia began to use her life force absorbing powers on Chloe, very slowly. She wasn't going to kill her yet, she was going to knock her out than take her back to her hide out.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 03:11 pm

"Well according to Jules I look like our father so basically that is an insult to him as well" Chloe said as she went to kick Lia. Chloe has been taking fighting lessons since she was old enough and continued them when she became a vampire. "I may be a bastard child, but I still exist!" Chloe shouted. She wasn't going to let this bitch say anything to her about being a bastard child. Her mother taught her better then that.

"Your mother wasn't that sweet if she knew about me and stayed with your father even knowing he was unfaithful to her. Get over it Lia, I exist and there is nothing you can say or do to change that fact" Chloe talked back to her older sister. Chloe heard the comment about the blood and punched Lia in the gut before head butting her. "There, taste more blood you bitch" Chloe replied with venom in her voice.

"Good! That means that Izzy and Jules are my favorite and I'm taking your place!" Chloe knew that, that wasn't true, she just wanted Lia to hurt like Chloe hurts when her own sister talks about her mother. When Lia held her by the throat, Chloe kicked Lia's ankle to get her to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 04:37 am

Lia smirked. " You only have dad's eyes. Other than that you look nothing like him. Your mothers harlot genes must have overpowered it." She said, she maneuvered around the side kick and punched Chloe in the face. Hard. She rolled her eyes. " You weren't supposed to exist! If your mother had only kept her legs crossed none of this would be happening!" She told her loudly.

Lia's eyes darkened. " How dare you insult my mother. She was the sweetest person in the entire world, you would know anything about it because your mother was sour and tainted." She said darkly, when she said there was nothing Lia could do about the fact she existed her smirk widened. " Actually there is something I can do about that. I know exactly how to kill vampires. It'd be easy to break your neck than set you on fire." She added darkly. She avoided the head butt and the punch to the gut did not even phase her. " You're like a mosquito. You don't hurt, you're just annoying." She rolled her eyes.

Lia glared. " Stop calling me Lia. Only friends and family can call me that. You are neither. You can either call me Dark Lady or Ophelia or Dark Lady Ophelia." She said irritatedly, as she grabbed the girls throat and began to use her powers of absorbing her life force, she rolled her eyes. " Go ahead. Take my place. See if i give a damn." She said casually. Lia did nothing as her ankle was kicked. " C'mon just pass out already, geez." She muttered as her grip tightened around Chloe's throat and she began to use more of her power.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 06:24 am

Chloe was sick and tired of this bitch talking about her mother like that. Chloe didn't care if this was her sister or not, she was going to kill her before she even had a chance to blink. "Oh, you're going to get it Ophelia" was Chloe's reply before she threw her sister into a table like she had been doing to Chloe the entire time. Chloe got kicked in the face and she looked at her older sister. "Well if your father kept his dick in his pants, my mother wouldn't have spread her legs" Chloe's response hoped it hurt Lia.

"How do you know your mother wasn't?" Chloe knew it was a cheap shot and she loved Jules and Izzy but Lia deserved what was given to her. Chloe was really getting pissed now. She kicked her sister in the face with her vampire strength helping her out a bit and sent Lia flying across the room.

Chloe felt her absorbing but Chloe wasn't easy to get. Chloe managed to get Lia's hands off her neck and twisted her one wrist to until she heard it crack.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 02:17 am

Lia scoffed. " Yeah. Good luck with that. Juliette already tried to kill me and, as you can see, it totally failed." She smirked, no one knew of Jules's dirty little secret except for Lia and Juliette herself. If Jules couldn't kill her, no one could. When Lia was thrown at a table she flipped mid air and landed perfectly on it, her smirk widening. " Trust me dear, I've been around much longer than you. I'm much stronger than you ever will be."

Lia rolled her eyes. " Your mother probably saw that my father had a bunch of money and in a moment of weak drunkenness, she decided to take advantage of it. Than she took a potion to make sure she got pregnant, and decided to extort money out of him through you." She said easily, Lia was a cold, emotionless, demon. There was no way she could ever be hurt by the things this child was saying to her.

Lia smirked. " My mother was an upper class socialite. She was born in a rich family, my father was the same, they met and fell in love. Your mother on the other hand, was nothing but a common street rat who only got money after she did a few tricks." She said coldly, Lia was kicked in the face and was thrown across the room, she landed against the wall [LIKE SO]. She than flew back at Chloe, grabbed her by the collar and slammed her so hard against the floor the floor tile came up.

Lia just stared at Chloe, when she bent her wrist back and snapped it she just smiled like 'Really? That didn't even hurt' and she kicked Chloe in the gut. " You really are dumb, you see, like the X-man Rogue, any skin to skin contact i absorb your life essence. So." She clutched onto Chloe's hand and used her power at full force, knowing she wouldn't kill her, not right away anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime03/07/15, 06:39 am

"It failed because somewhere deep down inside Juliette loves you and could not do it, but you're too blinded by hatred to actually see that your damn sister actually cares and loves you" Chloe knew how to read people and no matter what anyone said, Juliette loved Ophelia and vice versa. "Oh yeah? Well lets see about that" Chloe bared her fangs.

"My mother would never do something like that. She loved me before she died and hell even in death she loves me now. She has never once been blinded by any kind of money besides the money she made herself by working hard" Chloe defended her mother. Chloe was slammed into the floor tile and she bit into Ophelia with her fangs and drew some blood from the older girl.

Chloe healed quickly from the broken wrist and kicked Ophelia off of her and sent her flying across the room. No one was taking down Chloe tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 03:22 am

Lia rolled her eyes. " Actually, she succeeded in killing me. Even after I begged and pleaded with her, through tears, asking her if she'd just let me out I would willingly go to the council! But no, she let me die in that cave, she knew i would loose air, she knew I would die with no food. I lucked out though, I begged Lucifer to come to me, which he did, and I sold my soul to live again to continue with what I was doing." She explained, Lia no longer loved Jules, or so she thought, but Jules still thought she could 'save' her. But it was too late. " Ooh, shiny." She sarcastically remarked with a smirk.

Lia scoffed. " Keep telling yourself that hun, your mother loved you because you were an easy pay check. She only worked when money was tight and she had no choice. When my father died and didn't send your dear old mummy checks that's when she began to 'work' for her money." She spat, Lia had so much adrenaline and anger coursing through her body that she didn't even know Chloe had bit her. It felt like a mosquito bite.

Lia sighed and grabbed Chloe's foot before she could kick her. She held her leg in the air and moved her index finger side to side as she tsked. " Tsk tsk tsk, now, why won't you just die?" She asked as she grabbed her ankle with both hands, making sure she was able to make skin contact, and spun the girl around and around before letting her go flying into a wall full of glass. Lia reached over the counter, keeping an eye on Chloe, and sipped some whiskey. Before going towards her.

" Ready to die willingly? Or am I gonna have to kill you unwillingly?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime04/07/15, 05:53 pm

Chloe wasn't going to believe that, she didn't think Jules was the type of person to do something like that. "No, you sold your soul because you couldn't handle the fact that your sister loves you very much. When I talked to Jules the way she said your name there was pain there in her eyes and voice" Chloe explained.

"Screw you, you stupid bitch" she growled at Ophelia. No one was going to talk about her poor deceased mother. Her mother had a real job and whenever she could she would spend every last dime she had for Chloe before thinking of herself.

"Because I am living for both Izzy and Jules, they're my true family and I love them both dearly" Chloe explained why she wasn't giving up without a fight. "I'm not dying ever" were Chloe's words.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime05/07/15, 05:26 am

Lia smirked at the girls denial. " You're in denial sweet heart. Haven't you ever heard 'sometimes the bad you've done comes back to haunt you'?" Lia asked smugly, she rolled her eyes. " The pain and sadness isn't because she loves me, it's because she hates that I'm alive and didn't die in the cave in." She added with venom in her voice, whoever said Jules loved her was completely nuts.

" Ooh I'm so scared, I'm just shaking in my boots." Lia said in a baby voice and feigning that she was shaking before laughing coldly. " Your stupid remarks don't hurt me, abomination." She said with a small shake of her head and a dark menacing look in her eyes. She wanted this girl to die for being born, she would feel no remorse when she saw all the breath leave Chloe's body. Absolutely none.

Lia scoffed. " How can you love them when you don't even know them? They are not your family, they are strangers, you should have never ever known me or my family. Hell, if it weren't for your stupid mother we wouldn't be here right now." She spat.

She grabbed Chloe and roughly slammed her on top of a table making sure she had skin contact. " Shut up. Now, you can either come with me, die, or you can watch as I kill Juliette, Isabella, and everyone else you love and care about in this world. Unless you submit to my powers." She told her, deadly serious, if it took killing everyone she ever cared about and loved to get her to concede, than that's what Lia would do.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime06/07/15, 04:49 am

"Yes I've heard that saying but its not true, because the truth sets everyone free" Chloe replied. She could handle this, if it got really bad then maybe she'd ask for help, but this was all her right here right now. "That's not true and deep down you know that both of your sisters love you no matter what they've done. In their eyes they were trying to protect you from yourself" Chloe responded.

"Still not an abomination, I just happen to exist" Chloe wasn't taking this shit anymore. "Because unlike you, they don't hate your father for what he's done. They've learned to accept the fact that I exist no matter what happened in the past. They're true sisters and I couldn't love them more for the fact" Chloe replied.

"You won't kill your own sisters."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime07/07/15, 04:45 am

Lia rolled her eyes. " I'm telling you the truth doll face. Juliette was the one who lied to you. Not I." She stated simply with a shrug. " If Jules tells anyone she's done, her reputation is tarnished, no one will trust her with their children. If she can kill her sister cold heartedly, than who's to say she won't kill someone else?" She said as she crossed her arms, she hated that everyone was sticking up for little miss priss. " Izzy I know loves me. It's Jules who doesn't. But you seem to can't get that through your thick skull. No. They were trying to protect filthy little humans, that would sooner kill us than blink, they weren't protecting me from myself." She growled dangerously.

Lia smirked. " As long as you exist you're an abomination. Once I take your life, sell your soul to the highest bidding demon, and burn you. Than you'll no longer be an abomination." She said sweetly and with a small shake of her head. " Please. Jules and Izzy are just being nice, they blame father, your mother, and you for existing. They're just to nice to say it to your ugly little face." She said in a baby childlike voice. " And you're dumb enough to fall for their tricks." She growled.

" Oh no? Watch me." She said as she went to the door but kept her eyes on Chloe. " Juliette can see the millions of futures, so she's seen two versions of what could happen. Either she kills me, or I kill her. If you don't come with me. I will kill her and you will have to sit there and watch as I torture them and take their souls." She said so darkly, so menacingly, so coldly and seriously. That Lia herself believed it. She knew if she believed it, so would Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime08/07/15, 05:46 pm

Chloe didn't believe Ophelia one bit. this girl in front of her was evil and just wanted Chloe to turn on Jules. Jules has been nothing but truthful to Chloe and she wasn't believing someone who bad mouthed her. "I still don't believe you, when I met Jules she was nothing but honest and nice, why would she want to kill her own sister?" That mad no sense whatsoever and Chloe knew that. "How do you know they didn't?"

"You're completely delusional if you think that you can kill me" Chloe replied. "I may be many things in your eyes but the one thing that I know is not true is the fact that I am not dumb, I am a smart young woman who is going to be there for Jules and Izzy no matter what anyone with the lowest of the low pathetic comments that you like to through out of you god damn big ass mouth" Chloe wasn't playing games with Ophelia anymore.

No matter what Ophelia said, Chloe could see it in Ophelia's eyes that she was flat out lying to Chloe. "I don't believe you."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime10/07/15, 03:22 am

Lia smirked. " Because she was left with no other choice. It was either kill me, send me to the hunters council, or the vampire council. She chose killing me. Because it would be easier and she knew i couldn't hurt anyone ever again. But like i said it failed." She said with a shrug. " You really are stupid if you believe Jules didn't kill me." She spat, her smirk widened. " Because if they were trying to protect me from myself I would be locked up in Havergaust asylum right now wouldn't i?" She asked.

Lia smirked. " Oh i know I can kill you. You wouldn't be the first vampire who said that and ended up dead." Lia laughed. " Wow. Such big words for you. Did it hurt your head trying to come up with it?" She shouted, acting as though Chloe were nothing but a toddler. Lia just watched her. " Well than you really are dumb."

Lia was tired of playing, she grabbed Chloe's neck, held it tightly, and disappeared in a puff of smoke. She threw Chole into a cage, shut the door before she could get out, and poofed again to the other side. The cage was full of everything vampires were weak against, she made sure the cage could not be broken. She used a bit of telekinetic ability that came with being a demon and waved her hand so Chloe would be chained up and no matter how hard she fought she wouldn't be able to get out.

" Now. Behave child. Or I will stake you."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime14/07/15, 05:50 pm

Chloe didn't believe that, she didn't believe that Jules would kill her own flesh and blood. "You're lying, Jules would never ever do that to someone, she would try and help them no matter what. Especially if it was her sister" Chloe was trying really hard to give Jules the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe you escaped from there and trying really hard to play the victim" Chloe shrugged.

"Stop playing games Ophelia, you know that you don't have it in you to kill me, you just want me to leave because you can't handle that your father created me out of wedlock" Chloe replied to her big sister. No matter what happened she would always forgive Ophelia. "No."

Chloe started screaming when she was chained up. "Jules will come for me!"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime16/07/15, 02:08 am

Lia could see the girl was in denial and laughed. " You're in denial girl, she did do it. Too bad you can't see my memories otherwise you'd know. But Jules did kill me, instead of helping me she let me die. Thats sisterly love isn't it?" She said with a dry laugh. " I escaped there, but not after selling my soul to Lucifer. I was trapped in there for weeks, dying from having no blood, so i sold my soul so i could live and destroy everything Jules has ever loved." She said darkly. " Stop giving that bitch the benefit of the doubt." She added with a dark growl.

Lia smirked. " Really? You don't think I'll kill you? Heh." She said as she threw a silver stake and jammed it into her leg. " That was strike one. Two more, and you're out." She growled. " Please. You being made out of wedlock is only one issue, my main issue is you being born instead of you mother killing you or giving you up like she should have done." She said as she sat down on a stool in front of the cage.

Lia laughed loudly. " Jules doesn't even know you're missing. She doesn't even know where you and i are at. Hell you don't even know where you are at." She said, she threw a stake into Chloe's other leg when she began screaming. " Shut up. You're giving me a headache. If you don't, I'll make sure you're never able to have children. Believe me it wouldn't be hard." She said, she usually saved that warning for male prisoners, but she used it on her women prisoners as well.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime25/08/15, 07:54 am

Chloe could tell that in some way that Ophelia was hurting from what happened. Chloe could see nothing but truth in Lia's eyes and knew she was telling the truth, she couldn't believe that Jules actually killed one of her siblings, but in a way she understood why Jules did it. Ophelia is evil and if that wasn't proof enough then what was. "Oh my god" was all Chloe could say. She was still in complete and utter shock.

She didn't scream when the stake was driven into her, but she did want to scream but she held back, not even a yelp came from her lips. "It wasn't my fault, if you want to put someone on fault that blame my mother for doing what she did" Chloe replied.

Chloe stopped screaming when another stake was jammed into her body, she wasn't going to be weak, she was going to be strong and she would get out of this mess, she just needed time to think of a way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Boudreaux
Ophelia Boudreaux

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 04:49 am

Lia looked at the girl. " Thats it? You can only say 'oh my god'? Thought you'd say more hearing the older sister you've come to admire is a cold blooded murder." She spat as she crossed her arms and looked at her nails boredly. " Don't worry, the shock will pass in a few moments. If not I'll throw a pail of ice water on you." She told her.

Lia smirked. " Go ahead and scream, it'll only hurt worse if you do." She said in an annoyingly sweet voice, she twisted the stake around and around and only drove it in further. " Last I checked your mother was dead. So I can't exactly torture her, although, I can torture you and in a small way torture your mother." She said with a dark smirk on her face.

" I can see you're thinking about how to escape and you can't. Every single weakness against vampires are in and around this cage. You can not escape. Plus, you are surrounded by Unseen, most are highly trained killers in both human and vampire species, do you really think even if you do escape they will just let you waltz on out of here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Branyan
Senior
Senior
Chloe Branyan

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime07/09/15, 10:08 am

Chloe felt bad for Lia, Lia trusted Jules and Jules screwed her over. She couldn't believe it though, when she met Jules, Jules seemed nothing more then kind and happy that Chloe existed and now here she was hearing one of Jules's dark secrets she kept hidden from Chloe when they first met at LVU. "I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you Ophelia, when I first met Jules I thought she was being nice and sincere."

When Lia continued to torture her, Chloe held back the screams because she wasn't going to give her the satisfactory of hearing her scream anymore. Her mother meant a lot to her and when her older half sister brought her up, it made Chloe want to have enough will power to not scream and make her happy.

"You never know" was all Chloe said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uh oh! (Ophelia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh! (Ophelia)   Uh oh! (Ophelia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh! (Ophelia)
Page 1 of 1