Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Late Night Snack (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsLate Night Snack (Open) Sy48lsLate Night Snack (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Late Night Snack (Open) 2qu4qkk

Late Night Snack (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

Late Night Snack (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 04:01 am

Carlisle quietly snuck down stairs into the kitchen, he was getting those late night cravings everyone got at some point. He didn't have a candy bar or apple or anything like that in his dorm so he went downstairs into the kitchen to find him something to snack on.

Once in the kitchen he looked around before flipping the lightswitch, it was a little chilly down here, he walked over to the fridge, opened the door, and began pulling stuff out and setting it on the counter. He wore a pair of black and red plaid pajama bottoms, a t-shirt he had put on before coming downstairs, and was currently bare foot as he didn't want nor think it necessary to put shoes on. He grabbed all the items to make a sandwich and began to make himself one.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 11:39 pm

Tristan left the room that Lestat had a connecting one to. Ever since that Ophelia incident he hadn't had time to work his shop. He was treated as a student here yet never went to any classes. He stayed because his beloved Lestat and his sister Thana were here. He wore gloves that went up his arms towards his armpits. Black pants. Black tank top. Black jacket. His hand running through his hair as he did his best to not touch...anything. When he entered the kitchen he saw the light was on. Hoping to silently make his way to an area that his things were stored in.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime12/06/15, 05:09 am

Carlisle was steadily making himself a sandwich when he heard someone coming. He mumbled a curse as he quickly shut out the light and ducked down behind the counter in case it was one of the Prof's coming down for tea or something.

When Carlisle saw who it was he switched the light back on. " Sorry, thought you were a professor." He said as he went back to making his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime12/06/15, 06:04 am

Thana had been sitting on the table in the kitchen, boredly when she had heard noises come into the kitchen. "Funny how people don't see what is moving." She thought to herself and remained frozen as the lights went off and on and noises began happening and she knew one of those noises was Tristan. She could smell him a mile away and went downstairs, by the time both boys were there she smiled. Unnoticed she sat on top of the table, and waited for the boy she didn't know to speak. "Not quite a professor but you do get his kid and boyfriend." Thana said, waiting to see if either of them jumped.

She smirked as she watched the boy, she thought he was a freshman. She had seen him round make a sandwich. "Tristan what are you doing out this late?"
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime14/06/15, 11:59 am

Tristan hissed a bit like a gremlin when the boy spoke. Even more so when Thana joined them and he'd been trying to ignore his presence. He had his left arm curled and full of food that creatures of light...which was everyone else in the world...hadn't touched. "Stay over there...you strange diseased creature of light." He said it in Korean so it was doubtful Carlisle would understand it.

His gaze moved to Thana a bit. "Maybe if you weren't pretending to be a gargoyle sis then people wouldn't miss you. Plus you're trained to be one with the shadows. A simple creature of light like him wouldn't have a chance of sensing you against the shadows." he said with an emo sounding echoing voice.  He rummaged around in there again. Finding the doughnuts thana snuck in for him. Sticking it in his mouth before he pulled back with a who me look on his face. He moved and shut his secret pantry and fridge. Closing its hiding place again.

He gave a soft smile at her. "Eating. Very few creatures of light." He hissed and hid his face in his arm. "Bright light! Bright light!" He cried out. His eyes were actually a milky white despite he could see. He entire energy and milky skin screamed oracle if you knew the ancient legends and myths.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 01:26 am

Carlisle looked as a girl spoke, he knew her from seeing her in the Freshman common room. " I didn't see you there Thana, you should be in bed." He told her as he bit into his sandwich, hell he was one to talk, he was supposed to be in bed as well but he got hungry and his stomach wouldn't leave him alone and let him sleep.

Carlisle blinked at what the man called Tristan said, he just frowned. " Oooookay then." He muttered as he grabbed some potato chips and put them next to his sandwich before putting the bag back in it's place. " Rather a professors boyfriend and kid than the professor himself." He said with a small smirk as he ate a potato chip.

He blinked rapidly as Tristan yelled when he turned a light on. When he saw his eyes and skin he knew exactly what he was, an oracle, his mother told him stories about them. He turned the lights down so they would be much dimmer than the previously were. " Sorry sorry." He said to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Lestat Northman
LV Professors
LV Professors
Lestat Northman

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 02:08 am

Lestat smirked as he flitted in, and heard all of them before picking Thana up by the scruff of her neck. "Agreed Mister Carlisle. However since you aren't one to talk all three of you are on detention." He said, "Glad you would prefer my boyfriend and my kid then me." Lestat said before turning to Thana. "Don't you have an exam to be studying for. Not hanging out in the kitchen creepin?" He asked, still holding her by the scruff of her neck. "And before you say anything Tristan I am aware you aren't a technical student you are still going to be joining these two on detention. Anyone else want to have some lippy remarks? No. Good Thana make me a sandwich."

Smirking he let her down, and raised an eyebrow at the others. And hardly batted an eyelid as Thana flipped him off. Then continued to smirk. "Two weeks detention for that. Want to add it?" He asked, and by the end of her bantering Thana was on a months detention. "Thank you Miss Semele. Now. Mister Carlisle do you have any lippy remarks?"

(Skip Thana)
Back to top Go down
Tristan Ryans
Shop Owner's
Shop Owner's
Tristan Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime16/06/15, 11:36 am

OOC: He did not yet leave

Tristan hissed a bit like a gremlin and wondered why the students were here. He finished the doughnut off and licked his fingers then. "You can't speak Korean. Why are you going okay then? Wait...can you speak Korean? If so...sorry about that." He said in a totally void of emotion attempt at being apologetic. Even though...he honestly wasn't but Lestat and Thana often yelled at him for not showing better communication skills. He really didn't have any. Or people skills. Or social interactions. Or desire to not hermit outside two people.

He got a flush across his cheeks. Still shielding his eyes with his face as the light was bright. He whimpered a bit. Though when the lights were dimmer he was fine. "So bright here...why need it so bright. My woodcrafting store is less bright even with the lights on." he mumbled to himself. Looking at the boy again before he could answer he jumped as Lestat spoke. He looked at him and turned silent. Moving over to him slightly. "I'm a guest and not stuck on the same schedule as everyone else. I can't be punished as the lady of the school, Juliette, stated it was fine for me to come when all the creatures of light weren't around." He said in annoyed icy protest.

How dare Lestat insult and be so rude to him. Narrowing his eyes on him. "I will not do detention when I'm not even going to this school! Besides that room is full of impressions. Touched by people. Diseased by memories of the people who are all over that room. That is unnecessary torture Lestat Northman! No makeout sessions or blowjobs for you." he said quite bluntly because again...no people skills. He dropped his food supplies. "I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going to head to our room Lestat." he said with an even colder tone then before. In his words were actually the meaning of so mean....so cruel but I love you.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Vega
Freshman
Freshman
Carlisle Vega

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime21/06/15, 03:17 am

Carlisle just watched as Professor Lestat flitted in and spoke, he didn't really care he got detention. He ate another chip as he listened to Thana's bitching, when she was finished Carlisle was suppressing laughter and when the professor turned to him he shook his head. " No sir, as long as I get to finish my sandwich I'm alright." He said with a shrug, knowing Elsa would kill him for getting detention.

" Nope I can't speak Korean. I was just saying 'okay' as in 'okay, alright, whatever.'" He said as he ate another bite of his sandwich. " Apparently Jules thinks the kitchen needs to be bright so the cook can see things while he's cooking. But luckily the lights are adjustable so when the cook leaves the students can come and dim the lights and eat." He shrugged again as he went to the fridge, got him a bottle of iced tea, and went back to where he was eating. He blinked at what Tristan said to Lestat.

" Uhh..." Was all he could say, he really did not want to hear about his professors sex lives. He could have gone his entire life without hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Lestat Northman
LV Professors
LV Professors
Lestat Northman

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 03:04 am

Lestat looked at Tristan, and didn't bat an eyelid. "Vrein non duhruz mleil unolov" (You know I wont actually make you do it) He watched as Thana grumpily made him a sandwich, and listened to the boy known as Carlisle. "Good." He said to him, and smiled.

He rolled his eyes and watched his little one, "Tristan you know its figure of speech." He said, and listened. He knew Tristan loved him and laughed as he saw Carlisle and Thana's reactions. Thana made a hasty exit, and he watched Carlisle with a smirk. " SO what type of creature are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack (Open)   Late Night Snack (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack (Open)
Page 1 of 1