Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Affiliates
X-Men: World of Mutants
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Share | 

Playing the Violin (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden Harvey
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Playing the Violin (Open)   01/06/15, 05:15 am

It had been quite a few years since Aiden picked up his violin however he never really forgot about it. It had been a present from his mother when he was still human when she found out that he enjoyed music. She had even signed him up for some starter lessons and he moved through them so quickly that the teacher was impressed.

As he placed his chin on the violin and the bow on the string, his fingers naturally moved. It seemed that he even remembered how to play the violin. The music was soft and calming; it was usually the song he liked to play for Blake when they were human and the girl couldn't fall asleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thana Semele
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Violin (Open)   01/06/15, 08:33 am

Thana had been walking when she heard someone playing her favourite instrument, the violin. Though she wasn't like Lestat and hadn't had hundred of years of practice she still loved the instrument and silently walked towards the area where the beautiful harmonic sound was coming from. She knew it wasn't Lestat, but as to who it was she didn't know, not even when she got to the room where the sound was coming from and watched a boy, perhaps a junior or senior play.

He played beautifully and Thana rather enjoyed listening to him, and remained silent , unnoticed the whole time until he stopped then she clapped slowly . " Beautiful, simply beautiful. Excuse me for interrupting but i have only heard one other person play the violin like that, you truly are gifted ." She said to him, and remained where she was but remembered her manners. " Thana, Thana Semele Freshman, you were brilliant ."

Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Violin (Open)   01/06/15, 10:53 am

Aiden hadn't noticed someone come into the room and so when he heard the claps and the soft voice he was naturally startled though he didn't exactly show it. "Thank you." Aiden murmured, bowing his head in thanks at the girl before giving her a light smile. "Aiden, Aiden Harvey, Junior."

He looked at his violin with a fond smile. "It had been a while since I played; I thought I forgot but it seems that I didn't. The moment I held the violin and bow in my hands my hands naturally remembered how I used to play."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Violin (Open)   01/06/15, 04:38 pm

Inside the music room...on the opposite side of the violinist and the freshman was a recordign studio Room. The light above it faintly said occupied. Or recording in progress. Virtually sound proof it was set up to allow for recording songs without it blasting everywhere. The studios occupant was Konan. He came here secretly. Finishing recording the light turned off and he ejected the cd from the recording drive. Slipping it into his trenchcoat he was wearing and exited the door. Hearing people talking he tried to make his way unnoticed towards the door of the room.

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Violin (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Playing the Violin (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1