Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Just dancing (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsJust dancing (Open) Sy48lsJust dancing (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Just dancing (Open) 2qu4qkk

Just dancing (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

Just dancing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just dancing (Open)   Just dancing (Open) Icon_minitime29/05/15, 09:52 am

Blake walked into the music classroom and saw there was no one there at all. Blake grinned and walked into the room fully with her radio in her hand. She plugged it in and pushed play on her CD. The song Bodies by Tove Lo started to play and Blake began to dance. The blonde had been around for a long time since she was a vampire, so she knew how to dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYbDjwBe2Y
Back to top Go down
Elsa Vega
Senior
Senior
Elsa Vega

PostSubject: Re: Just dancing (Open)   Just dancing (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 01:10 am

Elsa walked through the halls carrying her violin case, she wanted to practice playing her violin and knew the music class was the best place to do that. She wore a pair of shorts, a sheer shirt with a black bra underneath, and a pair of boots that went to her knees. She had her iPod and earbuds in her ears and she sang along to the song 'Habits'.

I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people gettin' it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all

I get home, I got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up in the tub
Then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Dazed and kinda lonely

You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Pick up daddies at the playground
How I spend my day time
Loosen up the frown,
Make them feel alive
Oh, make it fast and greasy
I'm numb and way too easy

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
I fall back down
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
Ooh

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
I fall back down
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

By the time the song finished she had reached the music classroom and heard music playing, she opened the door and saw a girl there. " Oh. I didn't know anyone else was in here, I'll come back later if you want?" Elsa said as she saw a young blonde girl dancing, she looked at the radio. " Good song huh?" She asked as she leaned against the door frame.

Back to top Go down
Blake Harvey
Junior
Junior
Blake Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Just dancing (Open)   Just dancing (Open) Icon_minitime09/06/15, 05:44 am

Blake was still dancing to one of her favorite songs when she heard someone by the door. She looked to see a girl who looked a little older, but Blake was still older then her since she was a vampire and all. "No you can stay, I don't mind one bit" Blake replied. When the girl asked about the song, she nodded. "Yeah the song is one of my favorites, although sometimes my brother doesn't really approve of some of the moves I do" Blake replied. "I'm Blake Harvey by the way."
Back to top Go down
Elsa Vega
Senior
Senior
Elsa Vega

PostSubject: Re: Just dancing (Open)   Just dancing (Open) Icon_minitime10/06/15, 02:22 am

Elsa giggled softly as she walked into the room and set her violin case down on a desk. She smiled at the young girl. " It's a good song, i like 'Over' and a bunch of her other songs." She said with a smile, when the girl said some of the dance moves her brother didn't approve of Elsa smirked a bit. " I've done much worse dance moves than that, my brother didn't like it at first but he got to where it didn't bother him as much." Elsa said with a shrug. " I'm Elsa Vega, pleasure to meet you Blake." She said politely as she opened her case and pulled her violin and bow out, tuned it, than played it a bit. " Yep. Sounds good." She said making sure it was tuned to how she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dancing (Open)   Just dancing (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just dancing (Open)
Page 1 of 1