Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
The Professor of Many Books (Open) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsThe Professor of Many Books (Open) Sy48lsThe Professor of Many Books (Open) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
The Professor of Many Books (Open) 2qu4qkk

The Professor of Many Books (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael Frigid
LV Professors
LV Professors
Azrael Frigid

The Professor of Many Books (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 02:16 pm

Azrael Frigid was perplexed. It did not happen often but when it did it was frustrating. The lovely red head just had no clue where to place all of her books. She supposed that she would just have to use the top most shelves near the ceiling. She looked to the large piles of books sitting around her room and then back to the high shelves. She had a latter but it would take forever just to climb up and down. So she decided she would fly. Though first she needed to make sure she wasn't needed by any students or staff.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 02:30 pm

Aaliyah was a smart girl, anyone could attest to that, however sometimes she just knew that being smart did not mean she was the smartest, it just meant that she was somewhere above average in in terms of how smart she was. So it was probably no surprise that the girl in question was currently approaching Azrael's classroom while carrying her notebook with her.

She had been writing an essay of sorts about the different creatures that she knew about and was now looking for someone to proofread it for her so that she could know if there were any mistakes she made.

Knocking on the classroom door, she pushed it open and looked around, her lips quirking in an amused smile and her brow arching. The amount of books that she saw just laying around certainly amused the girl.

"Professor Frigid?" The girl called softly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Frigid
LV Professors
LV Professors
Azrael Frigid

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 06:21 pm

With all her fretting over her books Azrael barely heard a timid voice call for her. She jerked her head up and walked swiftly toward the entrance. Her room really was a maze. As she neared the door she spotted a girl standing just beyond the threshold. She put on a kind smile and strolled toward her, "Hello dear, is there something I can help you with?" She took a quick scan of the room and inwardly grimaced. Her students always came first, however all these books needed to be shelved before tomorrow. It was seeming like another late night for the professor.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 06:29 pm

Aaliyah smiled lightly and nodded her head while holding out her A4 notebook that held three pages of her essay. "I wanted to ask if you could proofread this for me." The eighteen year old said softly. "No matter how many times I proofread it myself I see many mistakes so I would like someone who knows more about the English Language then me to proofread it for me and only you came to mind Professor." The girl flushed softly, biting her lower lip and peeking at the English Professor through her fringe.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Frigid
LV Professors
LV Professors
Azrael Frigid

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 06:36 pm

Azrael smiled at the girl listening to her plea. She was warmed at the girls determination. Most students hated her class. So it made her happy to see one take her work seriously. She took the paper the girl had spoken of and grabbed her favorite pen. She carefully combed the paper circling things that need to be changed and jotting down quick commentary about how to improve the paper. She pushed the red hair out of her face and quickly continued. It took her a few minutes to work all the way through the paper but she was finally finished. The paper was remarkably well written and could easily be one of the best of the class. "Well there you are Ms. Burkow. There aren't many mistakes and most are easily fixed. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have a large amount of work to do. I have to have these books shelved before tomorrow's lessons begin." Azrael informed the girl as she scanned the enormity of her task.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 06:46 pm

Aaliyah beamed at her Professor when the woman took her paper and went to checking it. She looked around the room while the red-headed woman marked the paper. She could see many books littering the classroom and she couldn't help but wince slightly. Her Professor would quite probably be staying up all night to sort the books.

"Thank you Professor." Aaliyah smiled as she took the pad before biting her lower lip. "I could help you if you wish... I don't really have anything to do at the moment." She softly suggested to the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Frigid
LV Professors
LV Professors
Azrael Frigid

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 06:57 pm

Azrael was assessing which pile of books she should start with and was deep in thought. She almost didn't catch when her pupil offered to help. She jerked around quickly and studied the young girl closely. She was not sure if the girl was serious. Even if she was, the professor highly doubted that she was ready for the monstrous task that awaited them. "If you are sure you want to. There are a group in the back that we need to start with. You can use the ladder there. I have other means of getting to the top shelves." She said this mischievously. She led the girl to the back and showed her the ladder and the piles of books that awaited them. Then she started to shift to her true form. Her arms and legs lengthening. She started to sprout feather and talons. Her eyes had a gorgeous ominous glow of molten silver. "Well let's get started, shall we?" Azrael asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 07:04 pm

Aaliyah nodded her head eagerly while placing her notebook down on one of the free tables before following the woman towards the back of the room. She listened to her Professor before nodding her head and then focusing on her Professor when she slowly started to change.

Her eyes widened and they glittered with happiness at being able to see her Professor's creature form. "Are you a... Harpy Professor?" The blond furrowed her brows and bit her lip as she wondered whether she got that right or not before she nodded her head at the question. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Frigid
LV Professors
LV Professors
Azrael Frigid

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 07:14 pm

Azrael smiled at her exceptionally bright student. Most couldn't place what she was and the fact that this girl got it right off the bat was impressive. Her silver eyes twinkled in amusement. "Indeed I am." Azrael informed her. The professors voice was different now, slightly raspy and higher than normal. She began to flap her wings and hovered just above the first pile of books. Azrael snagged a few books in her lower talons and soared upward toward the top shelves. She landed neatly on one of the gargoyles that surrounded the top of the room. She placed a few books on the shelf and dived in the direction of the floor at great speeds, only to pull up at the last minute. "It doesn't matter what order you place them in for now, I will come back and sort them all later." The professor informed the girl as she scooped up another load of books.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 07:25 pm

Aaliyah beamed at that happy that she had guessed her Professor's creature correctly. She then moved onto the books, happily taking the books and climbing the ladder to place them on the shelves before walking back down to grab a few more. "Alright." Aaliyah hummed softly to the words of her Professor and did what asked, just putting the books in places where she saw were free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Professor of Many Books (Open)   The Professor of Many Books (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Professor of Many Books (Open)
Page 1 of 1