Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsMeeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Sy48lsMeeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) 2qu4qkk

Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime25/05/15, 01:00 pm

Being only a Freshman Aaliyah hadn't had any time to look around the University yet so the moment she could pull herself away from her books she was up and about, looking around the place. The first place she decided to look at was the lake. She had heard from some of the Sophomores that there was a Siren living there and being so into all the creatures that were at the University she had been quick to make this her first place to visit.

Walking towards the lake, the eighteen year old hummed softly as she walked towards the bank of the lake, wondering if she would meet the siren today or if she would have to come back and look another time.
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime14/06/15, 06:56 pm

(Sorry this was at the bottom of the list and I missed it)

Sirena had been out swimming enjoying herself because for the first time in a very long time because she was happy. Vincent had been visiting her regularly and she was loving it. She was trying to think of a way that she can spend more time with him. She wanted to be able to sleep with him all night, feel the closeness of him.

She was so lost in thought that she did not realize that someone had come into her secluded cove until she went to walk out of the water naked as usual until her clothes magically appeared. "Hello there I didn't see you." Sirena stated, "Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime15/06/15, 11:34 am

(It's alright Very Happy)

When Aaliyah noticed the woman walking out she had to blink her eyes when clothes magically appeared on her. She was pretty amazed at that. "H-Hi." The blond stuttered out and flushed slightly. "It's alright, I hadn't really announced myself or anything." She said with a light sheepish smile on her face. "I had heard there was a siren living here and I wanted to see her." She flushed at that as it sounded like a pretty lame explanation or something.
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime16/06/15, 12:55 am

Sirena did not move far from the water because she had finished her last bottle of water that she had been keeping in the cove. It had been staying pretty cold in the water so she was glad for that. Sirena smiled and little at the girl, "Well there is really nothing special to see." She said with a shrug. "I am just another person just like you. I just live in the water." She smirked, "And I could kill you with my voice if I wanted." Sirena always tried to be nice to people, but she wanted to make sure they didn't look at her like a side show.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Burkov
Freshman
Freshman
Aaliyah Burkov

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 02:58 am

Aaliyah blinked her eyes and gave the Siren a slightly sheepish look before snorting softly. "I suppose you could." Aaliyah was in no way going to look at Sirena as a side show. It was just impossible to do. "Ah, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Aaliyah, it's very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 05:00 am

Sirena smiled at her, "I could, but I will not because so far you have not been mean to me." Sirena said. "Well I am Sirena and this is my home." Sirena said and moved a little closer to the girl, but still not getting out of the water.

Sirena wondered what this girl was about and what brought her into the cove. Everyone's story was unique and different and she wondered what hers was. "So what brings you into my cove, other than to see me?" She wondered. "Just to see me makes me sound like the lady of the sea on display or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)   Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Siren (Sirena/Aaliyah)
Page 1 of 1