Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Creature Rules 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsCreature Rules Sy48lsCreature Rules Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Creature Rules 2qu4qkk

Creature Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliette Boudreaux
Headmistress/Admin
Headmistress/Admin
Juliette Boudreaux

Creature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Rules   Creature Rules Icon_minitime25/05/15, 10:39 pm

Hello one and all! I know what you must be thinking, 'Even more rules that suck?!?' No pun intended, but yes, even creatures have to have rules, and here they are!

Rule 1. Vampires can NOT turn someone's character unless that is part of the plot or the characters handler is okay with it, this is the same for werewolves and other creatures.

Rule 2. No creature can take over another one's territory unless it is okay with the characters and their handlers, ie; Say Ophelia wanted to take over Cristal lake which is in Isabella's territory, I would have to ask Isabella's handler for permission, i couldn't just go and take it and say it was Ophelia's if Isabella had already claimed it.

Rule 3. Creatures aren't all invincible, they have to at least be somewhat vulnerable ie: a vampire can walk in the sunlight but can't touch silver or be near garlic.

Rule 4: A Vampire CAN have children, but their mate must be another Vampire, otherwise they can't, but if you want your vampire to be barren than they can be.

Rule 5. A werewolf can only change during a full moon, not just whenever they want unless they are a shapeshifter.

There's the rules everyone, see, they're not so bad. If you all could please follow them than everything'll go smoothly.

Thanks!

The Admin team.
Back to top Go down
https://lunavermiculushigh.rpg-board.net

Creature Rules
Page 1 of 1