Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsWatching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Sy48lsWatching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) 2qu4qkk

Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Empty
PostSubject: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 12:02 am

Sirena had found herself lately spending most of her time around this cave at Luna University.  She didn't understand why she wanted to be there, but refused to admit it was that she was drawn to the man that would come to the lake to read.  Usually she was hell bent on killing men because they were cruel heartless people who preyed on woman to try and control them.

She thought she was hidden enough once again when he came to read.  She laid back in the corner of the cave once again to watch him.  She was unsure whether or not he had ever seen her.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 12:11 am

It was Vince's lunch break so he decided to take an apple and his favorite book and go to the lake to read. He walked down the stone steps and smiled, this had to be one of the best places on the school grounds. He wondered if the woman he always saw was there, she was mysterious which intrigued him greatly, he wanted to know more about her.

He sat down on the ground and opened his book, he glanced up and saw a pair of blue eye's, she was here. He smiled and looked at her. " No need to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you I promise." He said kindly as he marked the page he was reading and closed his book quietly.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 12:23 am

Sirena watched him walk down the steps to his normal spot, carrying the book she had seen him read a few times by now.  She tilted her head a little as she looked at him, finding herself moving a little closer to the mysterious man.  "I am not afraid of you hurting me."  She stated, "It should be you that is afraid of me."  She said with a smile.

Sirena still kept her distance a little from the man, "Why is it you always come to my cove, when there are other places just as pretty?"  Sirena wondered if he liked the cove or it was because he had seen her and came back to see her again and again.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 12:33 am

Vince watched as Sirena came closer, he moved just a bit and he listened to what she had said. He tilted his head curiously. " Oh, why should I be afraid of you?" He asked his voice full of curiosity, he did not feel afraid of her, nor did he want to be afraid of her. He could not help but think when she smiled it was very beautiful.

Vince shrugged, he wasn't sure if he should tell her the real reason why he came here, which was to see her beautiful face again and again, or he should lie and say he came just because it was quiet and peaceful. " It's peaceful here, quiet and it seems like it's a completely other world but that's not why I come here. I'm drawn to this place for a completely different reason." He said with a soft smile.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 01:14 am

Sirena found herself moving out of the water drying automatically as she came out of the water walking towards the man, but still not close enough to him as he could not reach out and touch her.  She was wearing a long pale pink dress with her bare feet, having been naked just moments before.  "Are you not aware of what I am what powers I possess?"  Sirena asked him

Sirena looked around at the water and the surroundings and then she looked back at this man.  For a moment she got lost in his face, something she had been doing from a distance, but never had ventured this close before.  "It is another world, it is my world."  Sirena smiled.  "What other reason could you have for coming here, if not for the peacefulness?"  She wondered, "This place can offer you nothing else."

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 01:30 am

Vince watched her get out of the water and reverted his gaze as she was naked, he didn't want to seem rude, when he glanced back over at her he saw she was wearing a pale pink dress. He blinked, she really was just as beautiful as he thought. When she spoke her shrugged. " You're either a siren, a mermaid, or some other underwater being."

Vince nodded when she said that this place was her world, he wouldn't mind living in her world then. It'd be much better than his world at the moment. " Your worlds amazing than." He said and saw her beautiful smile again, he found that he kept wanting to see her smile. When she said the place could offer him nothing else he shook his head. " Actually it can, it offered me the chance to meet a beautiful woman today." He said before realizing what he said, he blushed a bit and scratched the back of his head.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 02:46 am

Sirena was not surprised that the man was smart and knew she was some kind of creature.  She smiled as she thought about it, then laughed a little, "Silly mermaid I am not."  She stated, "All they do is love and be happy."  She laughed sarcastically.  "Whatever is there to be happy about?"  She asked, wondering herself.  "I am a Siren, and if I was to sing you my song you would willingly fall into my trap and swim to your death in the water."  She stated honestly.

Sirena knew his world was a lot different than the world she was living in, although he did make her world a little more brighter at the moment.  "Maybe be it is just because of what I am, is the only reason you think of me as beautiful?"  Sirena asked wondering if that would be the only reason any man ever would love her.  Maybe that was the only reason her mother found love.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime05/05/15, 02:53 am

Vince watched the woman curiously. So she was a siren, interesting. There weren't really many at the school and this was the first time he had met one. " What's the problem with loving and being happy?" He asked her curiously, it seemed like she didn't believe in that sort of thing existed. " There's a lot to be happy about." He added when she asked what there was to be happy about.

" Ah yes, I hear that about sirens. They lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island or pulled the sailors off the boat and drowned them in the frigid ocean water." He said. When she spoke he shrugged. " I don't think thats it, you're very beautiful on the outside, and I believe you're beautiful on the inside as well." He said honestly with a small smile.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime08/05/15, 04:17 pm

Sirena began to pace a little because she was trying to figure out how she wanted to answer the man question.  Sirena never told anyone the truth before, it was another one of her specialties.  But there was something about this man that pulled at her to tell the truth.  Here mother had a human for a soul mate, but Sirena didn't believe in that.  "Because staying happy is never forever."  Sirena commented, "The men never stay happy no matter how hard the woman tries to keep him happy."  She continued.  "They always seem to find the grass on the other side greener."

Sirena was not sure this man ever had happiness ripped from his grasp, "Have you ever been so happy, only to have ripped from you and given to someone else?"  She questioned.  "How can I believe you?  How can I be beautiful on the inside, when it is dark and murderous?"  She asked as she moved a little closer.  "I am Sirena."

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 01:22 am

Vince could see she had some secrets and things she did not want to tell him and that was fine, he wouldn't force her to. He could see she had a legitement reason for not believing happiness and love lasted forever. " Not always, some men do stay with their wife or partner forever because that makes that person makes them happy. Not all men do, don't get me wrong, some guys do think the grass is greener on the other side. But those type of guys don't deserve happiness." He said with a shrug, luckily he was the kind of guy that stayed with the woman he loved unless neither one were truly happy.

When she asked him a question he shook his head, he never did have happiness ripped from his grasp and given to someone else. He didn't know either of his parents, he only had his sister growing up and she made sure he was always happy. " No I haven't." He said, when she asked how could she believe him he smiled softly. " Because i don't believe that you're dark and murderous, i believe there is good in everyone, even the darkest of people. So, if you are as you claim, I still and always will believe you are good." He told her honestly. " It's a pleasure to meet you Sirena, I'm Vincent. You can just call me Vince." He added

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime10/05/15, 08:02 pm

Sirena listened to what he was saying and maybe he was right, but she had never been able to see that.  No one was ever happy and it was her job to punish the men because they always enjoy hurting their wives. "Well I never met one yet that was like that."  Sirena admitted, "But then after one fight they usually disappear."  She said with a shrug.  "So you are telling me that as long as you are married or have a girlfriend you would always be faithful too her?"  Sirena asked, "And if you were no longer happy you would leave her first and not cheat on her?"  Sirena was suddenly more curious about this man.

Sirena had always taken care of herself when it came to her condition, she was always careful not to stay out of the water too long, or to have her bottle of special water with her.  Because she had not left the cave in a long time she did not have the bottles of water here, she usually swam to the pond close to her other home.  She found herself being distracted by this man and was not paying attention to the time she had been out of the water.  If she tends to go more than a hour without the water she starts to get a little weak, by two hours her speech starts to slur, by three hours she becomes paralyzed, and after 24 hours she will be completely comatose.  So far she has not figured out how many days she can go without it before she is officially dead and she prefers to keep it that way.

She had not thought about it as of right now because she was actually enjoying the conversation she was having.  She was learning a lot about this man that calls himself Vince.  "Well Vince you are a special type of person to see the good in everyone."  She said with a shrug.  "You see the good and I see the bad, so we make a whole together."  She said as she looked at him, "But currently I am not seeing any bad in you, why is that?  No one is ever perfect."  She wondered.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime12/05/15, 12:46 am

Vince was enjoying this conversation immensely, he hadn't had a conversation like this in a while. He wanted to figure out the mystery behind Sirena. " Yes that's what I'm saying. I would never cheat, i would tell her that I think it would be better off if we went our separate ways rather than go behind her back and be with another woman." He told her truthfully.

Vince secretly wondered how long Sirena could stay above water, he did not know much about Sirens, but he had a feeling she couldn't last that long without some form of water. " How long can you last out of water?" He asked her, he didn't want her to stay out longer than what she could just so she could talk to him.

Vince was glad that he was slowly learning more about this woman in the lake, when she said they made a whole he smiled a bit. " Yes we do make a whole. I don't know why you see no bad in me, it's like I see no bad in you even though you claim there is. There is bad in me, I'm not perfect, like you said no one is, but I just try to do more good than bad i guess." He said with a small shrug.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime17/05/15, 12:15 am

Sirena was a little surprised at herself the longer she was allowing this man to weave his way into her life.    He seemed to be the one she had been waiting all of her life for, but could what he say really be the truth.  “You seem like the type of man that every woman would want in their life.”  Sirena said as she sat down next to him and looked at him.  She realized she needed to sit down and be close to this man.  Maybe it she touched him she could get a sense about him.  “So why do you not have a woman in your life, my dear Vince?”  She wondered.

Sirena thought about his question and she still did not know this man all that well so she was afraid to divulge her weakness to him.  Even though at this point he was probably going to have to help her back into the water.  How could she have been so stupid not to have water nearby, or even more stupid to have gotten out of the pond to begin with?  “Sirens are made so they can spend as much time out of the water as needed to capture the one that they are after.”  She said with a sigh.  “My mother lived with my father who was human for many years.”  She stated.  “But when it comes to me, I am one of a kind.”  She gave a sad smiled.

Sirena found herself leaning against Vince resting her head on his shoulder while she listened to him. “Hmm, I guess we might have to find a way to be un-perfect together.”  Sirena said as she leaned really into him and sighed, “I have been stupid and distracted, will you please carry me into the water?”  Sirena said as she closed her eyes.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime18/05/15, 02:01 am

Vince shrugged at her question about why he didn't have a woman in his life. He didn't really have an answer, he just hadn't found the one yet. " I dunno, I guess I just haven't met the right woman yet." He said with a small smile, 'But I think I just did.' his mind added, he inwardly shook his head. It was too soon to be thinking about that. But he just couldn't explain why he felt so drawn to her.

Vince listened to her and he nodded. " So whereas other sirens can stay out for as long as they want you can only stay out for a certain amount of time?" He asked, she was a one of a kind. " Being a one of a kind isn't all that bad, look at me, I'm a dhampir, i have never met another of my kind before." He said, he truly hadn't met another Dhampir in his life.

Vince chuckled and let her rest her head on his shoulder. " We'll be the most perfect unperfect pair ever." He said, he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the water, he climbed down the stone steps and did not care that his clothes got wet and he let her go. " Feel better?" He asked her.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime19/05/15, 03:38 am

Sirena smiled a little at him when he gave her the answer he had.  She had known from her months of watching him that he was single.  She had learned a lot of things by watching him and that was how she knew that she could trust him with her life.  He was a very sweet and gentle man.  “Well I guess that is a plus for me.  I don’t have any friends, really.”  Sirena sighed a little.  “But then when you spend your life killing people and living in a cave you tend not to have any.”

Sirena knew that she was going to have to explain a little more about her condition than just what she told him.  “For the most part that is true, but usually when I have to live outside of the cave I have bottles of water with me.”  Sirena sighed a little as she thought about how stupid she was.  “I haven’t had any reason to be out of the water long enough so I don’t have any of my water bottles here.”  She continued.  “It’s a special blend of fresh and salt water my mother discovered when I was young.”   Once she was done she was listening to him explain to her about his background.  “I don’t recall meeting one myself, but then I have never taken the time to get to know people.”

Sirena gladly wrapped her arms around Vince’s neck while he carried her into the water.  She could not help but melt against him a little, “Sorry you are getting all wet.”  When he went to let go of her she grasped a hold of his arm refusing to let him go.  “I will be better in a few minutes, just don’t leave me.”   She begged him refusing to let him go.  “So what exactly is a dhampir and what can they do?”  Sirena just didn’t want him leaving her anytime soon.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 03:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime22/05/15, 05:17 am

Vince was a bit surprised that Sirena had no friends really. " You should have more friends. You seem like a genuinely nice woman." He said honestly. " Yeah I guess that'll do it." He added with a small chuckle when she said living in a cave and killing people didn't really get you any friends. " You can count me as a friend as well." He added.

Vince listened to her explain. " Ah. Well, next time you'll know better to bring bottle of water." He said in a soft scolding type of voice. " But I know you didn't expect being out of water talking to plain ol' boring me for however long." He added with a small laugh, he never really found himself interesting. " Dhampir's are supposedly rare, so even if you got to know people you probably wouldn't know you met one unless you looked closely or they told you outright."

Vince chuckled a bit. " Don't worry about it. It's a hot August day, the waters nice and cool, so it's actually a blessing." He said with a smile, Vince was about to let her go but when she gasped he kept hold of her and accidentally pulled her close to his chest. " Sorry." He mumbled. " I won't leave anytime soon, I promise." He added with a firm nod. When she asked about what a dhampir was he looked at her. " A Dhampir is a Human/Vampire hybrid. We can either drink blood or eat human food, when we are children we grow more rapidly than the average child, but once we hit a certain age we stop growing and never age. We have a heart beat like a human, our skin isn't as cold as a vampires but it's still cold. We have fangs but they're not as long as a vampires. Some Dhampir's have specail abilities, others don't." He shrugged.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime28/05/15, 11:30 pm

Too be honest Sirena had never really wanted friends because with her condition she was always afraid that they would use the weakness against her.  But she could feel inside of her that this man could be trusted and she had no problem telling him.  "I want to be friends with you if that is ok?"  She asked just as he invited her to be one.  She knew there were students she once in awhile talked to when they came out here, but never any friends.

Sirena knew that Vince was all too correct and she really did not think about it.  "Your the first person that I have thought of spending time with."  Sirena thought about how she could work this out.  "Maybe I will give you my home address and you can bring water and keep it up at the school and then bring one too me."  She stated, "The water really should be cold and I have no way to keep it cold."

Sirena just held close to Vince while she listened to him talk.  She knew at this point that she was not going to give up up for nothing in the world.  "Your fine, I am not too fragile and won't break."  She said with a smile. "Well at least we can grow young together."  She said with a smile.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 04:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime02/06/15, 03:49 am

Vince looked at Sirena when she said she wanted to be friends with him, he smiled kindly at her. " I want to be friends with you as well. I would be very honored if you were my friend." He said. 'Maybe more than just a friend.' his mind added and he inwardly glared at his inner voice. This was the first time he had ever felt so strongly about someone, and he was more than happy to have these feelings for Sirena. But, did she have those same feelings towards him or not?

" Well I must be very special than if I'm the only person you want to spend time with." He said jokingly, although he did feel a sense of pride knowing that he was the only person she ever truly thought about spending time with. " That sounds like a good idea. I can keep the water cold somehow, probably in a ice bucket or something and if that doesn't work than I'll come up with some other way to bring you your water." He told her. " Maybe I can find someone to make you something cold enough to keep your water cold?" He offered kindly.

Vince chuckled. " You never know, knowing my luck just because I like you you'll suddenly break and I'll never see you again." He told her with a chuckle. " I have terrible luck if that tells you anything. Yes that we can, I wouldn't actually mind growing young with you." He said honestly. " Hey umm, I know this is probably weird but uhh, there's a party ball thing going on at the school and I was wondering... if you'd like to come with me. I'll understand if you don't i mean who would want to go to a dance with some stranger they just met?" He said as his face turned a bit red and he scratched the back of his head nervously.

(DONE!!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime12/06/15, 01:36 pm

From the moment that Sirena had since Vincent walk into the cave she knew that there was something about this man that drew her in.  Of course it had taken her awhile to get up the courage to allow herself to be seen by the man and even more courage to come up to the man.  She wanted to be something special to him, she could feel it deep down in her soul that this was the man that fate had brought to her.  Of course she was scared that she would be hurt, but a broken heart she could mend eventually, after she killed him of course.  Sirena smiled at him, “Well I guess the perfect place to start any relationship is at a friend’s status.”  She commented, really wanting more than that.

Sirena smiled a little and leaned her head on Vince’s shoulder and giggled a little, “You are pretty special, you have been the only one to notice that I am even here.”  She said knowing that many kids come down here and he was the only one that attempted to talk to her.  “Well I figure you have a fridge in your room and there is no electricity down here.”  She said with a smile, “When you come down to visit me you can just bring a couple bottles with you.”  She smiled.

Sirena smiled at Vince a little and touched his cheek, “Well apparently you must have some good luck because you found me.”  She smiled brightly feeling happy for the first time in a long time.  Sirena had finally found the one that was meant for her in life, now if she could keep him.  That was where she always messed up.  Sirena moved a little in his arms so she could place them around his neck now that she had some strength back.  “I would love to come to this dance with you, but you will have to help me because I have never been to one before.”  She smiled, “I will just have to make sure I have plenty of water.”  Sirena wanted to spend this time with him.

(DONE)

Last edited by SIRENA on 01/09/15, 04:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime19/06/15, 02:23 am

Vince smiled as he looked at Sirena, he felt like she was the one. The one he was destined to find, the one he was meant to be with for the rest of his life. He had never felt this way before and hoped he wouldn't screw it up, if he did, he would never forgive himself. " Yes. Hopefully, that friends status will evolve into something more and much better." He said as he looked at her, hopefully they would make it past the friends status because he really wanted to be more than friends.

Vince scoffed a bit. " I doubt I'm the only one to have noticed you are here. I'm sure some of the students know of the beautiful and smart lady in the lake, they just don't really come here when the weather gets colder." He shrugged, even when fall and winter approached he would definitely come to see Sirena. It could be -30 degrees, 17 inches of snow, and raining outside and he would still make it his mission to come and see her every day, though, he had a feeling she would strongly scold him for freezing his butt off just to see her. He chuckled at the thought. Vince blushed. " I have a fridge in my office and can put your water in, i have a tendency to ramble on and speak weirdly when I meet someone i like." He laughed as he looked away. " I'll do that." He added.

Vince chuckled a bit. " Depends on the day. Today, my luck does seem to be good." He agreed with a nod as he looked at her. When she said she had never been to a dance before he smiled. " I have never been to one either, so it'll be an experience for both of us. Whether it's good or bad is anyones guess." He chuckled. " But i'll help you as much as i can," when she spoke about her water Vince thought for a moment. " I could get a cooler, fill it with ice, and bring you plenty of water and keep it cool." He suggested to her.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime20/06/15, 04:21 am

Sirena was enjoying her time with Vince and the more and more they talked the more and more she got a little nervous.  She never thought she would meet the one that was meant for her and now that she had she was afraid that she would mess things up.  “How could it work with me though?”  Sirena asked trying to find the bottom.  “I can’t have a normal relationship can I?  Always carrying a bottle of water around with me.”  She said with a sigh really wanted to figure out a way for this to work.

Sirena pulled away from him a little but still held onto his hand as she waded in the water a little kicking while she still held onto his hand.  “Of course everyone will think I am beautiful, they are suppose to it is part of my powers.”  She said with a little giggle.  “Not sure if I am really that smart.”  When he mentioned about them not coming when it got colder she got a little sad, “But then you will go away too when it’s cold.”  She commented with sadness in her voice.  Maybe she could figure out a way to visit him at the castle, she wondered if a witch could help her.  Her mother always thought witches were evil and never wanted to deal with one.

Sirena blushed a little as he mentioned liking her and she had to admit that she liked him and never thought she would ever be in the situation.  “You’re allowed to ramble, I believe it is cute.”  She said with a smile.  “Thank you for thinking of ways to keep my water close to me and cold for me.”  Sirena found herself wrapping her legs around Vince’s waist as they continued to talk.  Vince of course still had clothes on and of course since she was in the water her clothes had automatically come off.  “Although I believe I am the lucky one here.”

Sirena smiled a little more the more and more he talked about them going to the dance, the closer and closer wrapped around him she became.  She was directly in his face and smiled and leaned forward and placed her lips upon his waiting to see if he would return it.

(DONE)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 01:25 am

Vince could sense Sirena getting nervous and he secretly wondered why, he knew for sure he was nervous. He was nervous because anytime he truly cared about someone he always found a way to mess it up, he did not want to mess things up with Sirena. " We'll find a way to make it work. I don't care if you have to carry a bottle of water everywhere with you. If we happen to go somewhere that doesn't allow you to bring a drink, well, we'll just find a way to sneak it in." He said with a small laugh. " Trust me, we'll figure it out." He told her softly.

Vince let her go but still held onto her hand. " Well that's true, but your power isn't the reason I think you're beautiful." He told her honestly. " You are that smart. So far, you're one of the smartest people I know." He added with a small smile. When he saw her get sad he blinked, he hadn't meant to upset her. He snorted when she said he would go away too. " Sirena, it could be minus 30 degrees, snowing, with rain, and sleet and i would still come to see you everyday." He said, 100% honest.

Vince blushed a bit when she said his rambling was cute. " Thanks, I hate it when I ramble." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head again, it was a nervous habit of his. " You're welcome. I just was trying to come up with something to help you keep your water cold." He said with a small smile, when Sirena wrapped her legs around his torso he kept his hands around the small of her back knowing her clothes had automatically come off when she came back into the water.

Vince was just standing there, like an idiot, rambling away again. When he noticed she got closer and closer to him, when she kissed him he gladly kissed her back and placed both hands gently on either side of her face.

(DONE!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime23/06/15, 04:13 am

Sirena was surprised that this man whom she had just met was willing to make things work between them so they could get to know each other and maybe begin to date.  Sirena had never dated anyone and even though he was being reassuring in things she was still nervous.  “Thank you for being so caring and understanding.”  Sirena commented, “This is the first time you have met me and you’re willing to do that for me.”

Sirena was looking at the way their hands seemed to fit perfectly and she could not help but blush at his comment.  She knew that his comments were genuine and she loved them, “You are making me wish I would have talked to you sooner.”  When he told her that he would always come and see her no matter what she could not help but throw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, “I think I might have to love you.”  She commented.  “I am sure during the winter I can use your tub once in awhile.”  Sirena wondered if she should talk to a witch about some spells.

Sirena held on tight to him as she kissed him not wanting to end it.  There seemed to be a spark that happened between them and she didn’t want to lose that connection, but she knew that he would need air.  “That was worth it all.”  She said with a blush holding her body next to him realizing that he was being such a gentleman and not trying to over touch her or anything.  “You are quite the gentleman.”  She smiled, “I have you now and I am not giving you away.”

(DONE)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime01/07/15, 03:58 am

Vince shrugged a bit. " Not a problem. I'm just that kind of person." He said simply, his sister made sure to raise him right and taught him to be caring and understanding, plus that was just his personality. He smiled. " I'm always willing go things for people that I like. I like you a lot so I'll do whatever I have to in order to make you smile." He told her.

Vince smiled when she blushed and he looked at their hands, they seemed to fit together perfectly. He looked at her. " Maybe we weren't destined to meet sooner. Maybe we were supposed to meet now for a reason." He shrugged, when she kissed his cheek he blushed a bit. " Is that such a bad thing?" He asked when she said she might have to love him. When she said she could use his tub every once in a while he nodded. " Yes you can. You can use it as much as you want." He told her honestly.

Vince loved kissing Sirena, he had never felt a spark or connection with anyone like he did with Sirena. He knew that she was the one, yes even after just meeting her. When they broke the kiss he smiled at her. " Yes it was worth it." He agreed with a nod. Vince would never touch her inappropriately unless she told him too, that didn't sound right, but it was true! " Heh. Thanks, that's how I was raised and that's how I've always been." He shrugged. " Same here. I won't let you go unless you tell me too." He added.

(DONE!!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 09:05 pm

Sirena was feeling like she was a lucky girl right now and if she continued to think that then she would get along just fine.  The man her mother was with was a nice guy too until he decided to leave and she was going on the feelings deep inside of her that this was not going to happen.  “I am glad you’re a nice person and I imagine when you meet that right girl and have children it will help you be a great father.”  She said with a smile.  “I assumed you must have been interested in me as many time as you came here to see me.”  She said with a blush knowing she had been too shy to come out and see him.

Sirena held his hand and had no intention of letting his hand go, but she knew he was soaking wet and she was going to have to let him out sooner or later.  “You are probably right, but they do say the best things come to those who wait.”  Sirena said with a smile and then ran her fingers thru Vince’s hair.  Sirena had never loved anyone before, “I used to think it would be a bad thing, but I believe you will make me change my mind.”  She said with a sly smile.  “Hmm, it will be nice then I can be around you more there then here.  Especially when it’s cold and snowy out here.”

Sirena could not get enough of the kissing this man and she was kicking herself for not talking to this man sooner.  This man that was her soul mate and all it took was her touching and kissing him.  He was right it was worth it all.  “I like the gentleman, but sometimes it will be ok for you not to bed.”  She said with a blush.  “I will never be telling you to go anywhere.”

((DONE))
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime12/07/15, 03:45 am

Vince smiled, he felt very lucky right now. Just holding this beautiful woman in his arms. He did not want to be anywhere else right now. When she spoke he listened to her and nodded softly. " If I said I think I already found the right lady would that make me weird?" He asked with a raised eye brow, that was how Vince truly felt, he truly felt like he had found the woman he was meant to be with, to have a family with, to spend eternity with. He knew people would think he was nuts for feeling this way about a woman he had just met, but he felt like he had known Sirena his entire life.

Vince blushed. " Oh you noticed how many times i had come to visit you huh?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head nervously, he had thought she didn't notice him just sitting there, watching her from afar. He had just been to shy to say anything. Vince held her hand and nodded. " Yes that is true. That is one of the most famous and best sayings." He told her, Vince held her and ran his hands up and down her back as she ran her fingers thru his hair. " I'm that persuasive huh?" He asked with a silly grin and laughed a bit. " Yes that will be very nice." He agreed with a nod.

Vince could not get enough of kissing this woman, he knew the moment their lips touched that she was meant for him and that he was meant for her. There was no doubt in his mind, he was completely and utterly in love with the beautiful Siren of Lake Bellezza. He chuckled. " How about this, you tell me when it's okay for me to not be a 'gentleman' and I will be ungentlemanly?" He suggested. " Good. Nor will I be telling you to go anywhere."

(DONE!!!)
Back to top Go down
SIRENA
St. Mina Nurse
St. Mina Nurse
SIRENA

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime15/07/15, 12:21 am

Sirena began to play with the water around them causing it to create designs over the water as they sat there talking to each other.  “I would say I would be rather surprised.”  She said with a smile.  “Would you care to tell me about this woman that you think sounds perfect for you?”  She smiled wondering what he thought of her, because she found him fascinating.  But then if her mother knew what she was doing with this man she would probably kill her asking her had she not learned her lesson with what her father had done.

Sirena moved her hand and started to rub it against Vince’s face when he blushed and she had to admit it was very cute and she liked it.  “Of course I did, even then I felt a pull to you, but I was scared.”  She said as she glanced down to his shirt and found herself playing with the buttons on it undoing them.  “I have always known men to be evil and it was strange to have a pull to one like I do to you so I was not sure what I should do.”  Sirena commented with a blush and had managed to at least get his shirt undone and pushed it off his shoulders.  “Sorry I just figured it had to be getting heavy with all the water and I have been dying to see your pecks.”  She blushed, knowing she was not ready to go any farther yet.

Sirena got lost in the kissing that she was doing with Vince and she knew just from that she was not going anywhere any time soon.  His kissing was terrific and if she was not careful she would be lost forever and not want to be found.  “How about I just you permission to hold, touch, kiss, and anything you want to do to me that I am giving you complete access.”  She smiled.  “Well I guess it’s settled, we are stuck with each other, now all we need is a preacher.”  She laughed and then blushed, knowing they are not ready for that step.

((DONE))

Last edited by SIRENA on 03/09/15, 05:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rain
Head of St. Mina
Head of St. Mina
Vincent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime31/07/15, 05:00 am

Vince watched her play with the water and smiled. " The designs are pretty." He complimented as he watched, his smile turned into a smirk. " Well, she is beautiful, blonde, has the most gorgeous sea blue eyes I've ever seen, and she happens to be a siren that lives in a lake, she has an amazing personality, and is full of mystery." He told her. " Sound familiar?" He asked with a raised eye brow. Vince knew everything he was saying about her was true, he wished his sister had been able to see how happy he was with Sirena, but she wasn't. He shook the thoughts away inwardly.

Vince smiled as she placed a hand on his face and began to rub it. He blinked when she said she had been scared. " Were you scared that I was going to hurt you or something?" He asked her softly and not unkindly, he didn't mind her playing with the buttons on his shirt and he shrugged. " What did your gut tell you?" He asked her, usually whatever his gut told him to do he usually did it. Like coming to the lake today, he did it every day but his gut told him that something extraordinary was going to happen and some extraordinary did happen. He shrugged his shirt off his shoulders and looked at it, he chuckled and shook his head. " It's alright, look all you want." He told her. " You look cute when you blush."

Vince loved kissing Sirena, he never wanted it to end but knew he would need air sooner or later. He pulled away regretfully but kissed her again as soon as he had enough air. When she spoke he chuckled a bit. " You sure you want to give me all that? You barely know me, for all you know I'm just some creep that is playing a nice guy." He said, but he knew that it wasn't true, he wasn't that guy and didn't seem like it either. He laughed along with her. " Yes but sadly there are no preachers around that I know of. So we'll just have to wait a little while sadly." He said with a smile, knowing they weren't nowhere near ready for that step.

(DONE!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)   Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching from a Distance (Sirena and Vince)
Page 1 of 1