Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsMesses left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Sy48lsMesses left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  2qu4qkk

Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Empty
PostSubject: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime08/04/15, 12:46 am

Cass had just come in for the day and was in shock what she had found in her library. She was not sure if it was students, ghosts, or evil doers, she just didn't know. They had knocked over bookshelves and torn apart someone of her priceless books and she was a toss between pissed off or upset. She honestly was not sure which one at the moment. All she knew was she would have to close the library so she could clean it up and she couldn't do most of it with magic because the spells could hurt some of the magical properties in the books.

She did manage to magical put all of the shelves back up and began to work on the books trying really hard not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime13/04/15, 03:59 pm

Jamal arrived at the library and blinked. Looking around as he inspected things. "Cass?" He called out. Walking around and looked at everything. "The poltergeist and his ghost buddy would never do something like this. Throw books. Misplace them. Move them. Never something like this. This is also beyond their ability level." He said. Scratching at slightly scorched burn marks in the side of a bookcase. "Done by cigarettes and lighters..." he deduced as he rubbed his first two fingers and thumbs together after getting ashes on it. He began to help pick up the books. "I will fix the damaged books."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime14/04/15, 02:15 pm

Cass had got a couple of bookshelves fixed when she heard her name called. She let out a sigh of relieve when she released who it was, "Jamal, I am over by whats left of my desk." She yelled so he could easily find her. The more she was letting him into her life and heart the better she felt while she was around him. She walked over to him and hugged him and started to cry, "I am not a evil person, why would someone want to do this to me?" She asked him after he gave his thoughts on who it could be.

Cass didn't want to pull out of his arms at the moment because she felt safe and she had not felt safe since she walked into the room. "Care with magic on the books." Cass stated as she reluctantly pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime18/04/15, 06:26 pm

Jamal looked at her and walekd over to her. Picking up the pieces of books on the way. Setting them on a nearby table to go through later. Turning just in time to see Cassandra heading over to him and throwign herself into him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. "Jealousy? Spite? Humans do weird things based off emotions and irrationality. Either way...nobody thinks your evil. So that means it was jealousy." He said. Kissing her forehead and held onto her. Keeping her close and let her take as long as she needed. When she let go he kissed her lips. "I will...want me to stay close?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime21/04/15, 02:19 pm

Cass just didn't understand why anyone would hate her or even be jealous of her.  She really didn't have anything and no one needed to be jealous of what she did either, but then no one knows what she does in the dark.  Sometimes it was hard to be two people, especially when it came to Jamal.  Cass just melted into his arms, "We can work close together in here and I believe I will be just fine."  She said then kissed him, "Thank you for being here."

Cass did not move far from Jamal as she started working on the pile of books. Cass was trying to understand what about her that seemed to be changing. Was she changing it seemed and didn't understand it. She was a ruthless killer and here she was afraid of what had happened in her library. Maybe she was not truly scared, maybe she was just wanting Jamal to feel like she needed him. They worked for a few hours and she found herself dozing on the pile of books she was working on and she looked up,"I am getting rather hungry, care to get something to eat and have it in here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime26/04/15, 05:35 pm

Jamal looked at Cass and held her close to him. Letting her seemingly melt into his arms. He chuckled a bit. "I can agree wit hthat." He said. Kissing her back and shook his head. "It is my pleasure. I am glad I can be here for you." He said honestly. Moving over to the ripped up books and started to sort them out. Working out what pages or pieces go to what books. He had several piles of books and continued working. As time passed he continued to work on the books. He had all but two of them repaired and back to normal. Very careful of the magic. An hour earlier he had placed an order for a couple hours from now with all of Cass's favorite pizza joint foods in the order and a bottle of soda. He looked at her. "I ordered pizza delivery on my phone earlier. I would enjoy that." He said with a bright smile. "I was a step ahead of you." He said with a laugh. "It should arrive in the next twenty minutes. Are you feeling better Cass?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime29/04/15, 12:38 pm

Cass was glad that Jamal was there for her and he always would be there for her. Deep down Cass knew that Jamal would never go away and she needed to give him the love she carried inside of her. She was more afraid of saying the words out loud more then anything. She needed to get thru her mind that he was not going anyway. "I believe we have made a lot of progress in here." Cass said with a smile as she walked over and collapsed into Jamal's arm. "Very taxing."

Cass could not help but smile when she found out that he had already ordered her some pizza, "I hope you ordered yourself your kind, because I know you don't like just veggies." She smiled. "Unlike me you do eat meat I think." She smiled. "I am feeling a lot better, for some reason you always seem to be able to calm me. You make me feel like a different person."
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime01/05/15, 06:13 pm

Jamal looked at Cass as she looked at him. OUt of the corner of his eye. He listened to her speaking and when she did. "I am sure I have. There is no doubt about it." he said when she stated her belief about the progress. "I know you have as well its almost 100% back to the original appearance of the library. Maybe better than before." he teased as he caught her. Pulling her into his lap and looked down at her. "Yes lots of food. Lots of pizza. Everything you enjoy." He said with a smirk. "Once in a while a veggie pizza would not be that bad." He held her close and smiled a bit. "That is the greatest compliment you have ever given me Cass. You are full of layers and surprises...everything about you i love."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime08/05/15, 06:34 pm

Cass could not help but smirk a little at his comment and decided to tease him a little about it, "I see." She smirked and shook her head, "So your trying to say that you did most of the work here? Is that what your getting at?" She asked with a slight laugh. But then he amended his comment so she kissed him when she sat into his lap, "Yes, it is much better and I shall be placing better spells around to keep people out."

Cass was always surprised by the things that Jamal said and did for her, even though she really shouldn't be surprised that he puts her first. "Well I am glad that I can keep you on your toes." She said with a smile. "And taking care and always knowing what I need and want are among the things I love about you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime09/05/15, 07:09 am

Jamal looked at her a bit. Shrugging as she teased him. Arching his eyebrow slightly. "You see what?" he asked in curiousity. "No. I don't believe i said that." He said with a smirk. He held her in his lap. Kssing her back and looking around again. "Or at least unable to damage the books. People other than me tend to use the library after hours." He said with a laugh. Looking at her as he she got that shocked look on her face. "Very much on my toes." He said in amusement. He snickered a bit then relaxed. Kissing ehr again. "You have always done the same for me. When I got old enough I did what you needed. I am glad you have things you can say you love about me." He smiled more. "Can you get the tip money when the pizza man arrives he'll ring that doorbell at the front."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Taylor
LV Professors
LV Professors
Cassandra Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime20/05/15, 03:23 pm

Cass had settled herself into his lap, resting her head on his shoulder as she leaned back into him. She grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her so he could hold her tight. Cass gladly gave him another kiss, “Right not in those words, but I believe the implication was there.” Cass said with a laugh, knowing that really was not what he meant. “I happen to like to take care of you, and I will continue to do so.” She smiled and kissed him once again.

Cass had to admit she was giving more and more kisses these days because she could not seem to get enough of the kisses. Cass knew she was ready to go the distance, but this was not the place she wanted to tell him, maybe tomorrow. She wanted it to be special. “There are lots to love about you, and I am a special girl to get them all to myself.” She kissed him once more and grabbed her purse, “I got it. He should be here by the time I get there.” She said as she went to take care of the pizza guy.
Back to top Go down
Jamal Martins
Senior
Senior
Jamal Martins

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime18/09/15, 02:25 pm

OOC: this is before they got to steady dating and things....they had just started dating and were at the beginning stages of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamal held her against his chest. Enjoying the feeling of her leaning back into his chest. His arms were grabbed and he had no protest. None at all. Besides it was best he let her lead at this point. Let her do what he already wanted to do with his arms. Holding her close, leaned over her shoulder, and twisted his form to kiss her back when she gave him another kiss. He listened to her speaking and laughed a bit. He made a puppy face and pretend pouted but his eyes were shining in amusing. "How mean...assuming I would imply such a thing. Implications that you are my ideal woman. That you are to me an angel from heaven. The very air that fills my earthian bodies lungs to allow me to exist in an air free of sulfur and brimstone...these are implications I would say. That other thing. Never." he said with a smirk. Nuzzling her lovingly on the neck then returned the kiss again.

His arms held her snuggled and tightly to him. "I like you taking care of me...it allows me reason to monopolize as much of your free time as possible without seeming to do so." he said in a teasing and light tone. He was addicted to her kisses. Addicted to her touch. Her scent. Her warmth. So many, many things including her voice. The softness of her skin. The sides of her that she showed only him. If he could...he would build a monopoly on those smiles of hers. He hadn't seen her smile around others much so deep down he selfishly felt like those brightening and warmth giving smiles that were full of life and emotions she often gave him...were all his. His and hsi alone. He held her close to him. "Of course. You are very special. You are so special that the other girls and women can't ever hold a candle to you. This of course makes them jealous." he said playfully. Kissing her back and heard the door bell.

Sulking he reluctantly let go of her and let her get out of his lap. "Thanks Cass." he said softly. He then went back to work on the books. After she walked away he used a small spell to put all the pages in chronological order and stacked like manuscript beside the pieces of the books they came from. Several stacks formed across the top of the long table he was sitting at. he then began to work on the last couple of pages into the books. Using special book repairing techniques to reset and seal the pages into the spine. He had finished the book that had hit her the most...at least as far as the preliminary and secondary book repairations went. "Smell it all the way over here." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)    Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messes left by Vandals (Cass and Jamal)
Page 1 of 1