Luna Vermiculus University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Vermiculus University

Luna Vermiculus University, it was a safe haven for most creatures, but now, a darkness lurks about.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliate With Us
A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) 2s19ook
Affiliates
X-Men: World of MutantsA Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Sy48lsA Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Ashesaffliate_zps542f1ec5
Find Us On
Tumblr Facebook
Site Time
A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) 2qu4qkk

A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dastan Remington
Leader of the Vampire Council/Admin
Dastan Remington

A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Empty
PostSubject: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime08/04/15, 12:35 am

Dastan and spent the last few days in Bucharest to talk with his legal firm about getting Shay a internship. He had been with this law firm for a long time and the humans that work there quit asking questions a long time ago. It might have something to do with his compulsion powers, but he did not have to use them to get Shay the position. Once he received the proper from them and headed back to Shay's place to give him the great news.

Arriving at Shay's house he was glad to see that Jaron was gone because he didn't want to talk to the man anyway. He made himself a little drink with the blood wine he had supplied in the place and waited for Shay to come home.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime13/04/15, 11:47 am

Shay looked at the email and text from Dastan. He was told by Dastan he should tell his professor that he would need a day off in a couple days. Not told why and he had...so he had a few days without school on time that would not count against him. That was two days ago and he was spending an hour getting ready. His hair was a mess as he worked on drying it off. A pair of kimono pants and a loose shirt was all he was wearing. He looked at the television watching the news some. He had to go to Christala's shop again soon too. He went out for a while grocery shopping. Walking back down the sidewalk and blinked a bit. "Uh..." He said when he saw a car in the driveway. Heading carefully to the front door and opened it. "Dastan?" He called in. If he didn't answer he was leaving and fast.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime13/04/15, 12:24 pm

Dastan was sipping on the wine waiting for Shay to get home.  He heard the door open so he quickly stood up and headed towards the door.  He was almost to the door when he heard his name being call.  "Hay Shay."  He said as he say him and walked up and hugged him, "Its about time you got home."  He laughed, "Do you need some help?"  Looking at the groceries as he went to take the bags from Shay.

Dastan looked into the bags looking inside and smiled, "Hmm, what are you cooking me for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime17/04/15, 12:04 pm

Shay pulled his cellphone out and was hitting the numbers -9-1-...before he could hit the one he heard Dastan's voice. Letting out his breath in relief he shut the flip phone and put it away. He looked at him. "I was about to call the cops and have a panic attack." He said with a huff. Hugging onto him again and listened to him. "What are you talking about? I'm so confused...I'm just really glad its you not some home invader." He said. He moved away and picked the groceries back up. Only to have them taken from him. Following him inside. "Nothing. I ordered chinese takeout. It should be delivered within the next half hour." He said with a laugh. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime21/04/15, 01:33 pm

Dastan shook his head a little, "Please I would have scared the cops away anyway." He laughed, "Panic attack would just mean a little mouth to mouth and who can complain about that?" Dastan said with shrug. Dastan gave him a hug back. "I have news to tell you so I have been waiting for a hour that's all."

Dastan carried the items into the kitchen and started to put them away as he listened to Shay talk about food, "Hay Chinese is good, but you can eat it, I won't take your food and you weren't expecting me so I am sure you didn't order enough."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime26/04/15, 04:53 pm

Shay looked at Dastan as he spoke. Blinking a bit. "I wasn't going to enter the house if it wasn't you. I thought someone BROKE IN MY HOUSE." He shouted the last four words to emphasis why he was freaked out. "Stop laughing at me! I'm serious Dastan! This isn't a joke when you know why such events could have even more dangerous meanings for me!" he shouted to snap dastan out of his twisted amusement because he was close to crying and the guy just thought it was the most funniest thing in the world. Tears rimming his eyes.

"Its not a joking matter Dastan. Not after all I been through growing up for even just being born." he said as he hugged onto him. "Me...I complain only because you aren't getting how its not just as simple as someone trying to rob me. Even in the human world you aren't the only person who wants me because of what my blood is. You think its just a joke but it isn't. Not after all the years after you weren't here." He said seriously.

Sighing a bit. "Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you." he said before he could stop himself. "I ordered more than enough. I always have...stupid habit hoping you'll show up to eat."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime29/04/15, 12:16 pm

Dastan just put his hands up in the air as a send of surrender because he honestly did not think that he was going to scared Shay the way he did. His car was sitting outside and maybe he just didn't notice it was there. "Shay, come on I am sorry. I really didn't know you wouldn't know I was here." Dastan said with a pouty smile.

Dastan just held him close to him trying to get him to calm down. He was rubbing his back whispering calming words in his ears. Dastan sometimes forgot that Shay was more at risk even in the human world and if Dastan was not always around of course he could be on edge. "I will start calling you when I am going to be at your home and your not here." Dastan sighed, "I really did not mean to scare you and you are correct it was not funny."

Dastan gladly took his forgiveness and he leaned down and gently kissed Shay showing him how sorry he was and he would remember for the next time. "I am beginning to think you want me just to move in with you over being here occasionally. Not just to sleep in your bed."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime03/05/15, 11:13 am

Shay trembled as he hadn't noticed that. The minute that feeling hit him. The arm full of groceries and his thoughts tunnel visioning. He had missed the car in the yard. He just saw the front door wide open. He felt that feeling of dread. Felt that terror same as he had that night on his thirteenth birthday when he saw the demon of his past standing there in his living room. Before he lost Jaron despite he still existed. He shook his head and gulped for air. Trying to fully calm himself down. His heart thundered so loud in his ears that he was certain it was just as loud and clear for Dastan.

He trembled but slowly calmed more. "I know...I know...its my own fault. Lost in thought. Blinded by the bags. Planning dinners. Meals. I should have been more aware to my surroudnings. I'm sorry too." He said. Shivering as he calmed more so and looked p at him. "Please just hold me Dastan. Just hold me and don't let me go for the moment." He begged him. He smiled a bit. "Better idea. I have a better idea." He kissed him deeply.

Pulling back and whispered seductively. "Call is good. Wouldn't need it if you just moved in. I have no issues. That idea was my idea but you took a bit to get there. I don't want you just staying some nights. I want us to split the nights at your place in the other world and my place here."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime04/05/15, 12:30 pm

Dastan was still having trouble wrapping him around the idea that Shay was that shaken up over him being in the house. Dastan hated the idea that he felt frightened or anything like he was feeling and Dastan was wanting to take that feeling away from him. When Shay asked him to hold him he could not deny him that. Dastan wrapped his arms around Shay and just rubbed his back holding him close. When Shay kissed him and he gladly kissed him back. Dastan could feel the anxiety in his kiss and his heart was beating so fast Dastan thought that his head was going to explode. "There you go, just relax a little, before you explode my brains all over the place." Dastan smirked, "Or I could just drink you dry." He laughed knowing that has fast as his heart was beating normally he would have ripped there throats out.

Dastan listened to what Shay was asking as he held him tight. "Well why don't we just find a place in the middle that we can call our own place." Dastan stated, "A place to raise our family." He said commented on what they had talked about having children.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime09/05/15, 07:43 am

Shay nuzzled Dastan. Kissing him greedily. Anxiously. Trying to calm. He eeped and hid his face. "mind reading isn't allowed even if your right. I'm sorry." He said softly. "you wouldn't drink me dry. If you need to feed I don't mind." he said soflty. Kissing him again and again. "You don't get it but you would if you thought about it." He tried deep breathing to center himself. Trying really hard to make his thoughts focus. He took deep breaths in and let htem out. Slowly getting his heart rate a bit slower. Not entirely much. "I paid for this place...we should work on stayin in both places alternatingly." he whispered. Flushing a bit. "Family...I love that sound."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime20/05/15, 12:42 pm

Dastan looked at Shay a little odd for a moment because he had no idea where Shay got the idea that he had read his mind. “I was not reading your mind Shay.” Dastan let him know immediately. “When you get excited or scared her heart beats super fast and with my sensitive hearing it feels my head with a need to drink and it pounds until I fulfill myself.” He continued, “But I have had years of practice with restraint so I don’t have to fulfill anything.” He admitted with a smile.

Dastan could never get enough of Shay’s kisses and gladly returned the kisses that he was receiving. He ran his fingers down Shay’s neck feeling his pulse smiling knowing that Shay was always willing to give him a fill when he needed it. He always had faith and trust in Dastan no matter what. Dastan leaned down and kissed Shay’s neck before he sank his teeth in and drinking his fill. He held Shay close to him while he felt all the emotions that Shay had for him. Shay taste was like a drug to him, a drug he would never share. “We can share between places if you would like, but then I have a car and I could just move in here?” Dastan asked through their connection then released when he had his fill still holding onto Shay incase he was a little light headed from the blood loss. “I want a family with you.”
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime01/06/15, 03:22 pm

Dastan caused Shay to grumble. "Thanks...ruin my joke." He muttered sulkingly. "You took it too seriously. Remind me to never attempt flustered humor with you again." he said poutedly. "No you think? I am not stupid. You did teach me these things since I was little. You act like I'm afraid you'd kill me but I'm not. I know you wouldn't." He said seriously. "So you could fill yourself full and I'd be fine. Bounce back fine." He said. Kissing him again. Loving the feeling as he shivered. "mmm..." he said. Leaning into Dastan as he started to get aroused by the feeling of the teeth in his neck. "Dastan...I love." He said softly. "I like that idea but I don't want to be selfish." He whispered softly. He leaned into him. "I want one too...I love you so much." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime11/06/15, 03:25 pm

Dastan had not intentionally wanted to ruin a joke that Shay was telling, but to be honest he did not even realize it was suppose to be a joke. Dastan just brushed it off with a laugh, “I don’t mind humor, and I just have to realize that it is humor.” Dastan pointed out. Dastan smirked a little as Shay scolded him a little about what he can and cannot handle. Dastan knows all too well what can happen and even though he had never hurt Shay, it didn’t mean it couldn’t happen and he would hate himself if he did. “Sometimes you have more trusting faith in myself than I do.” Dastan admitted. With most people Dastan would not care, but with Shay it was different.

Dastan gladly filled up on Shay’s delicious flavor smiling at the way Shay melted against him. He loved the sounds that Shay was making. Once he released he just held Shay close to him letting him recover from the blood loss. “You are never selfish when it comes to me.” Dastan said as he rubbed Shay’s back. “I want to help you make your dreams come too.” Dastan said then kissed Shay.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime21/06/15, 09:58 am

Shay looked at him. "You're fine. I forget you're old timer...you don't get modern shiz. You really should do your homework." He said with a laugh. "I love you anyways." he said with a smile. Closing his eyes a moment before he opened them. "I know you won't. You gave your vampires oath." He said seriously. He looked at the area around them then back at him. Meltingi nto the other as he panted. "I feel it sometimes. Either way...you said you had a surprise for me. We got way off track." he said with a kiss back to him. "What was it you needed to show or tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime22/06/15, 02:57 am

Dastan could not help but give Shay a little glare at his comment, then tickled Shay a little, "Did you just call me old?"  Dastan asked with a smirk.  "I believe this old timer can make you feel pretty good."  Dastan laughed a little at the homework, Dastan had never done homework in his life.  "Well then maybe you need to teach me the modern things then."  He stated.

Dastan was reeled back in when Shay reminded him of why he was there, "Oh yes I got you that internship that I promised you."  Dastan said really excitedly.  "You start Monday."  Dastan hoped it made Shay happy.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 07:40 pm

Shay looked at Dastan as he glared a little at him. Laughing as he was tickled. Only Dastan knew the places he was ticklish. Some of them were in areas that would get someone else hurt for tryingto tickle...perverted levels and locations. He smirked a bit. "Older than me for sure...but I don't mind. Older men tend to be far more mature than younger ones." he said with a smirk. He laughed a bit. "Mhmmm...very good." he admitted a bit. He listened to Dastan  and lit up. "I would enjoy catching you up on things." he agreed. Listening and went wide eyed. "What? Really? Thats awesome! Really? Ohmygod! I can't wait!" He cried out. Wriggling around excitedly and practically tackled dastan while kissing him over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 08:02 pm

Dastan loved it when he could get Shay in a mood like this because it was calm and relaxing and the stress level he had went way down. He loved tickling Shay because he always loved his laugh. "That maybe be true, but they do say you can't teach old dog new tricks." Dastan let him know, but he would love Shay to teach him anything. Dastan kissed him, "Hopefully it is very good?" Dastan asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.

Dastan knew that Shay was going to be excited, but he did not realize he would be this excited. Dastan was knocked over and Shay hugged and kissed him and wiggled a lot on his crotch he grasped his waist, "If you plan on using my tools again you might want to take it easy down there." He smirked, "But I am glad I can make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime29/06/15, 08:10 pm

Shay looked at Dastan and smiled brightly at still laughing a bit after Dastan stopped tickling him. "Good thing your not THAT old isn't it? Also...that only works for old dogs...last I checked you were an old bat...no such saying as can't teach an old "bat" new tricks." He purred into Dastan's ear. Kissing and hugging him and was still wiggling around in extreme excitement. "Yes! Yes! Thank you!" he said. Kissing the other before he was grasped by the waist. Eeping and flushed. Looking at him with a blink until he managed to get it. his eyes went red and he lightly punched him playfully. "Pervert! Oh my lord! Heaven help this man!" he said with a laugh. "Are you planning to fix me right up with them tools? Otherwise i fail to see an issue with anything." he said with a smirk. "You made me very happy."
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime30/06/15, 09:01 am

Dastan loved seeing Shay in such a good mood and it only made for Dastan’s mood to get better. Of course Dastan was not as old as dirt, but he thought he came pretty close. Dastan stopped the tickling and tilted his head a little, “Seriously, the concept is still the same.” Dastan pointed plainly. It was taking all Dastan could do to control the wiggly man in his lap. He hugged and kissed him back just as feverishly as Shay was giving it to him. Then he laughed when Shay punched him for his comment, “Well First off I never said I wasn’t a pervert.” He smirked, “especially when it comes to you.” He shrugged. “I like to see you happy and I will be glad to use my tools on you later. But then need to be in one piece to work.” He smiled then pulled Shay down to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime02/07/15, 12:19 pm

Shay was in a really great mood. It was thanks to Dastan. Breathing easier when Dastan stopped tickling him. He smiled a bit and happily looked at Dastan. "I disagree. This is not a case of tomato versus tomatoe." he said with a smirk. Kissing Dastan as he was hyper and delighted and beyond ecstatic! He couldn't wait to get on this. Couldn't wait to start working. He let Dastan free of the kiss and still hugged onto him. "No...I suppose you have always been honest about that." he said in an amused tone. He flushed more. "I can't say I am much better." he admitted offhandedly. He listened to him and coughed a bit. "Sorry." He said. Figuring he might have been hurting Dastan just a bit. Kissing him and held onto his boyfriend and mate tightly.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime14/07/15, 03:47 am

Dastan loved listening to Shay’s laughter and he wanted to continue to tickle him, but the man did deserve to breathe a little. “Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree.” Dastan laughed, “Besides those still mean the same thing too.” Dastan was enjoying Shay’s excitement and wondered when he started working if he would be just as excited at with what he would have to do. Dastan did start laughing though at the pervert comment because he never once denied that and he never would. “Please we can’t keep our hands to ourselves. It will be a wonder if work will ever get done.” Dastan laughed. “I suppose you are forgiven.” He said then kissed him, “You can kiss them better later.” He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shay Ohara
Vampire Council Members
Vampire Council Members
Shay Ohara

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime06/08/15, 05:41 am

Shay looked at him and laughed as he squirmed. Gasping for air and panting as he listened to him talking. Nodding his head. "Yes...yes we will." he said with a laugh. "They still constitute the same arguement as what you were stating." He pointed out. He kissed the other man below him. Panting as he pulled away. Giggles still escaped his lips and things. Flushed from the rush of adrenline and laughter. Listening to him as he spoke. He made a face a bit. "We can we just usually too busy running our mouths at the other to use our hands." he pointed out. Snickering at him. "Of course it will or no rewards for you." He teased and kissed Dastan again. "You think so huh?" he teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dastan Remington
Dastan Remington

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime02/09/15, 08:39 am

Dastan was enjoying Shay on top of him and he knew that if Shay did move soon they were never going to be getting out of the bed. “I still do not think they do, but I will let you have this one.” He laughed. Dastan was enjoying the kissing, but not work was going to get done. “Oh are you meaning when you’re fighting with me over things I don’t understand. Or when I am arguing with you because your right and I am trying to prove you wrong?” Dastan smirked.

Dastan sighed when Shay told him he was going to have to behave or he wasn’t going to get anything from Shay. That was not very fair to Dastan but he loved Shay and everything about him and knowing Shay he would even cut the kisses out and Shay’s kisses were very addictive to Dastan. “I know so” Dastan said as he playfully nipped his lips when he kissed him. “I promise to be good, just don’t cut me off I might die.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)   A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Promise Kept (Shay and Dastan)
Page 1 of 1